Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Master
Alternative worlds/ multiverse

In physics the apprehension is for every decision and entanglement there’s a universe where it happens- if that outcome and outlook isn’t manifested in this world- branching out; stating we don’t know who or what the true self is or where the true self is- your just a observer of the reality that is manifested and fate and destiny have some play with that being :

but in that world; does death here mean death in other worlds? If you really die here and don’t reincarnate—- speaking this life deals with spooky action at a distance and pain and pseudo pain more likely… it’s our destiny to touch hot water or fire and be burned or frostbite with snow or even burns—- stating: in other worlds these decisions are not? Blissfully living the decision as if it’s their own while we be in pain??

Is this the world of pain? Is it our and only our destiny to perceive pain? Perceives it : in fact in time and a continuum we will more likely change that- on belief of a alternative world where everything is ‘working’ in a world where magic, time, teleportation, jumping and no pain is perceived- are they the observer of that world the true me and when I die I will reincarnate into that world unknowingly- like I’ve always been there? (Maybe they died from natural cause?)

Or in that world will they eradicate pain from my world with a continuum???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-01-2022, 04:48 AM
asearcher

I don't have any answers only one experience during a visit dream so I don't know if it really counts but here we go, I was shown that it works simultaneously, so if an alternatives version of someone dies in this reality, in the other it will too but for other reasons leading up to it. In that reality I became a widowed, a single mom, and in this reality I had split up, me getting the main custody (because of his work being the way it is), so single mom here too. In the alternative reality there was a different father (ex), than in this one. When I was a little girl I told my mom that I did not want no man in my life, I was not looking forward to it, because he would die in an accident anyhow so what was the point of having loved him, and I would be left alone to handle everything as a mom. This came up when the adults would ask and say to me that when you grow up you will marry, as if the guy was something to look forward too. My mum silenced after my comment. One thing had me confused though. I've suffered miscarriage years back and that child seem to be alive and well in the alternative reality, but in this life - no. I've always felt it missing. So that then sort of make no sense to me, it should too be alive in this reality, perhaps then it depends? Maybe it is not black and white answers here? In the experience of the visitation dream I think was done so I would not feel bad about a person gone, that it would be gone then too, it was time.
Old 28-01-2022, 02:50 PM
Master
Interesting… the only alternative reality I’ve experienced is the dream world : where I know the dream me; is a alternative reality me- but some how I’ve conjecture their observer and taken or gained it as the observer of the self, this alternative world self-

I’ve left many messages in dreams: about my reincarnations and ‘accidents’—- in this reality I experience pain- in the dream reality I don’t- the dream worlds don’t seem like reality even though I know they are- I fulfill a lot in dream worlds- messages with soulmates and flames all seemingly upto date … I’ve dreamed of almost every one- thus; communication is some where in these worlds-

it’s interesting you say they do experience death conjecture death here/ I think the pain world is trying to become the real world - when it’s full of conjectures’ and portfolios of let’s that are interwoven to make/ merge the physics: like gravity is actually a person - direction is a person - force is a person - wind is a person, water, electricity and so on- these people are interwoven into the physics and the outcomes and reality’s in making falling from a building hurt via gravity,force ect when they are acting on these abilities-

in other worlds they are not- and as far as death goes; the reality of dying of a natural cause and changing observers with that reality or dying echoed throughout the alternative worlds- in worlds where you don’t die- changed by the worlds you do- and changing and revolving them in a accenting order - how would the truth of pain be realised?

As again some force conjecturing or people behaving badly in force and cause / effect/affect?? When this world of pain in this world be realised out or fazed out - we will most definitely be teleporters or jumpers- but we will have to die out of this life?? Which makes me wonder why we don’t have a watch like the movie in time- where it gives the user a kick- and they die when the clock runs out—- maybe in the future/—-

But the reality of our worlds are force, gravity, mass and power, energy of some kind- all these forces are substantially a atom or a person in some way or form- creating the fabric of our reality,working together to create what we know as physics today??

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-02-2022, 04:21 AM
Knower
we are all “quantum souls”.

we dwell in infinities - infinities of various arrangements of “setting”, “experience”, “assets”, and “depravations”.

whatever this particular arrangement is that you are in now is nothing more than the flash of synaptic electricity in your superconscious mind. your mind is the mind of god. all sensory input returns to the eternal soul that you truly are, for purposes of validation that you are a cosmic organism somewhere else, beyond time and space.

in “worlds” your dreaming manifests as alternate realities you either succumb to or master and move on from.
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 08-02-2022, 11:20 PM
B. Civyl

lostsoul13, I personally don’t believe in the multiverse, not in the sense many do. I believe there are other realms, yes, but I believe in the traditional teachings of Heaven, Earth and the spiritual realm. (Hell is another thread for another time.) Science even supports this in the existence of three forms of matter, the common matter our known universe is made of, antimatter and dark matter. Until another form of matter is discovered or even theorized, I don’t see how another realm of material existence can be possible.

I do, however, believe that the history of humanity as we know it has been told many times. This is more a Hindu belief in that time as we know it is cyclic. God keeps running us through this experiment, trying to evolve our species to the point that our captivity on Earth is no longer necessary. Inevitably, we fail Him time and time again, and each time He is forced to end the experiment and start anew. So maybe such alternate realities as you and asearcher discussed are actually subconscious memories of your soul from past experiences in past trips through the retelling of humanity’s history as God tries effortlessly to perfect His creation….and boy do we have a long way to go. In Time, btw, GREAT MOVIE!!!
Old 08-02-2022, 11:27 PM
B. Civyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
whatever this particular arrangement is that you are in now is nothing more than the flash of synaptic electricity in your superconscious mind. your mind is the mind of god. all sensory input returns to the eternal soul that you truly are, for purposes of validation that you are a cosmic organism somewhere else, beyond time and space.

Loved this. I figured this out a long time ago when I was trying to make sense of some weird experiences. I'd explain it differently but you put it so much more eloquently!
Old 09-02-2022, 12:08 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Civyl
Loved this. I figured this out a long time ago when I was trying to make sense of some weird experiences….

thanks for the acknowledgement.

as a “somewhat” relevant comment from A. Einstein (abridged) in my own “trying to make sense” of alternate realities🙂: “…spooky behavior at a distance…”

i think its safe to say that weirdness is a norm for some of our first soul flights into the realm of infinite wisdom…

would you care to elaborate on your “weird experiences” further?
Old 09-02-2022, 02:55 AM
B. Civyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
would you care to elaborate on your “weird experiences” further?

Wow. I just joined this site today. I kind of told myself I wasn’t going to get into my “weird experiences”, but from what I’m seeing, “weirdness is a norm” for many here. So that makes it a little easier to open up. My discovery of the superconscious and our relation/connection to God was something that came over a lot of time, synchronicities, and research. But I’ll share some of what led to this discovery.

For starters, I was trying to make sense of the weirdness and all I could come up with was that an angel(s) was trying to show me something. But I couldn’t believe it, not without understanding how such angel(s) could scientifically exist, hidden from sight but working behind the scenes. Then, November 17th, 2010, I’m driving home from work pondering such questions when it hit me – antimatter. Angels reside in a world made up of antimatter. I know the exact date because I got home 20 minutes later and opened up the news to find an article (which I would link but I haven't hit 15 posts yet) stating that antimatter had been captured for the first time. I called it a sign. Years later, I learned it’s called a synchronicity.

Another time, not long after, I was trying to figure out how such synchronicities were even possible. How could I have a thought, for example, that is then repeated verbatim only moments later on a live television broadcast from halfway across the world? I was in a state of hyperfocus at the time, hanging out with friends while my mind was off in dreamland, pondering this question. Then I snapped back into reality just in time to hear my friends talking about how computers are like brains and how remarkable it is that billions of computers throughout the world are all connected to each other in real-time over the internet.

Suddenly it made sense. We’re all connected to each other like computers over the internet. Between that and the work of angels, I was shown how synchronicities such as the one above are even possible. Now, I knew very little of religion or spirituality at the time, but I did some research and learned that this connection is actually a belief of many faiths. And the more I’ve learned about religion and spirituality, the more evidence I’ve found to support my beliefs. Comments such as yours are always a nice reminder that maybe what I went through all those years ago wasn’t so weird after all. So thank you for that.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Civyl
… My discovery of the superconscious and our relation/connection to God was something that came over a lot of time, synchronicities, and research. But I’ll share some of what led to this discovery…

For starters, I was trying to make sense of the weirdness and all I could come up with was that an angel(s) was trying to show me something.

I was trying to figure out how such synchronicities were even possible...

Suddenly it made sense. We’re all connected to each other like computers over the internet. Between that and the work of angels, I was shown how synchronicities … I did some research and learned that this connection is actually a belief of many faiths. And the more I’ve learned about religion and spirituality, the more evidence I’ve found to support my beliefs. Comments such as yours are always a nice reminder that maybe what I went through all those years ago wasn’t so weird after all. So thank you for that.

your experiences are a great example of “connecting the dots”.

Between you and me, my comprehension of this phenomena - (connected by “meaning”, not always by “cause & effect”) - had finally come into focus when i began reading the works of C.G. Jung in his work regarding the “Acausal Connecting Principle” - as you call it : “synchronicity”.

This concept was greatly enhanced in my mind when i came across another term used in quantum mechanics that is referred to as “imaginary time” …a term that essentially connects QM to statistcal mechanics & i suddenly realized that time is not merely “linear” , but it can also have “tangents” - those realms that (to me) bridge chronological time with kairotic time, such as is referred to in the New Testament (kairos : “the appointed time in the purpose of god”).

turns out, we’re all operating in some “grand” synchronicty after all.

BTW, if no one else has said it yet “welcome to this forum”. Glad to have this oportunity to hear from you on these matters.