Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-01-2022, 09:08 AM
Master

I am the love I seek

I started trying a new way of meditation, the so called "third eye" meditation where one focuses on the point between the eyebrows. I do not know how it is for others people but for me it is very intense. First time, two days ago I saw fractals, these deep purple fractals taking over the blackness we see when we have our eyes closed.

Last night, right away, my sense of awareness was expanding and contracting at the same time. It started from my body, then all around my body, enveloping my body, and then it kept on expanding as if my physical body was in a bubble and this buble was my expanded awreness. Then this bubble become as big as my room and kept on expanding. I felt as if I am inside a coccon and everything inside was of golden light and super clear and clean, that's what I felt. Then at the same time my awareness was contracting within myself, while expanding outside myself, my physical body started to merge or to dissolve into the fabric of reality.

And then the ecstasy, this incredible joy that I only could taste a little bit of it, from out of nowhere my inner voice spoke on its own and said:

I am the love I seek. I am more than enough. I am all that I need and ever needed. I am that which I have been seeking all my life. I am the answer to all my problems. I am...

And then I suddenly became aware of what was happening and "I returned" back to my human self as if my consciousness was overshadowed by a higher consciousness for a little while. There was no separation, I was one with the whole universe and the whole universe was one with me... I was the universe.

This journey kept on unfolding but I had to open my eyes because I was going too deep and for me I have to take it easy. A very humble experience, I fell asleep right away and kept on having experiences throughout the night.
Old 11-01-2022, 10:51 AM
Administrator
That is one of the easiest way to Meditate is to Focus on the third eye when your mind wanders just bring your focus back to the third eye.

Namaste
Old 11-01-2022, 05:20 PM
... on both posts!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-01-2022, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

I am the love I seek. I am more than enough. I am all that I need and ever needed. I am that which I have been seeking all my life. I am the answer to all my problems. I am...

night.

ThatMan,

Thanks for sharing…..:). My attention was immediately drawn to this paragraph. Christians are quite familiar with the ‘I am’ statements of Jesus. Whenever I read them I make mental parenthetical insertions to give me a deeper understanding….. they are (the) and (is). Applied to your verse: “ I am the love I seek” would be understood as “The I am is the love I seek” and so on. The ‘I am’ then can be understood in various ways…perhaps the process that brings awareness or enlightenment or, more simply, as the Spirit. I like it because it is a way of realizing our Christhood and bypasses any tendency to view this as an assertion of our ego. It is also a doorway to accepting the university of Spirit rather than the exclusiveness of any one religion or philosophy. Might be too much for some to accept….:)
Old 11-01-2022, 07:36 PM
Master

@Native Spirit So it seems, I never really was serious about it but I said let's try something new.

@Miss Hepburn I guide myself after one of Jesus's parable, the parable of the Unjust Judge, but I doing this at the extreme for every single day I come back and ask: can we meet again? Ha ha ha ha ha ha...
Old 11-01-2022, 08:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
ThatMan,

Thanks for sharing…..:). My attention was immediately drawn to this paragraph.

You got it, I am really happy for you!! I've been talking here about I AM for ages, ha ha ha but I have not seen one coming and saying that he/she got it too. Only those who are already aware of I AM. Carl Jung said that at the age of 11 suddenly he became aware of being aware, in his words: "I became aware that I AM that which I AM"; if I remember right. Resting there more and more brings that cosmic awareness into this human consciousness or maybe it expands the human consciousness to that cosmic consciousness, anyway, it is a blissful experience for you are CONNECTED to the all.
Old 11-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
You got it, I am really happy for you!! I've been talking here about I AM for ages, ha ha ha but I have not seen one coming and saying that he/she got it too.

ThatMan,

Thanks……:). It is not a far reach if one can just connect the dots. However it will not work if they view Jesus as ‘just a man’. We recall that Jesus said “ the Father and I are one” and then that we are informed that God is Spirit. Speaking to our great potential Jesus implored us to be born of the Spirit. If we make this leap then the Spirit becomes a living presence within us. We can truthfully say “the Spirit is the way, the truth and the Life”…..or to use your words…”the I am is the love I seek”……..(and the way, the truth, the life)"…….
Old 11-01-2022, 10:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
We can truthfully say “the Spirit is the way, the truth and the Life”…..or to use your words…”the I am is the love I seek”……..(and the way, the truth, the life)"…….

I am sincere, knowing I AM is like being liberated from "I am this, I am, I am not this, I am not that", resting in this pure I AM is liberating, it's our natural state, when the mind is still. Thoughts come and go but that which sustains them does not come and does not go. Some use the expression "being aware of being aware" which is really deep and liberating.

It is sad, at least in my opinion, that some people in the christian field are so determined to cut down any connection of man to God. If Man does not connect with God within then were does it connect? It's all happening within... My humble view is that anyone can "find" I AM, it does not matter which religion you are, what it changes, your view on all things, even religion.. an expanded consciousness sees more, knows more, understands more, loves more for it gets closer and closer to that sense of no separation which is absolute bliss..

How can I tell someone that I AM is right here, right now? They have to find it for themselves, I tried, it does not work, people have a glimpse of seeing what I see and then get back to their usual self...
Old 12-01-2022, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote "It is sad, at least in my opinion, that some people in the christian field are so determined to cut down any connection of man to God."

From my experience...... what I have seen is exactly the opposite.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-01-2022, 12:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Quote "It is sad, at least in my opinion, that some people in the christian field are so determined to cut down any connection of man to God."

From my experience...... what I have seen is exactly the opposite.

BigJohn,

There is some room for understanding here……mainly around the understanding of ‘connection’. Many mainline churches are very good at talking about and teaching scripture……but IMO true connecting can only be done spiritually. God is a spirit and must be worshipped in spirit. To connect both parties must speak the same language. Jesus spoke of coming to him directly rather than searching the scripture…..mainly because it is more expedient and direct. Cut out the middle man you might say…..:)