Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 08:15 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I have learned a lot through life by suffering at the hands of another where mental and emotional abuse was rife as you know .

Through suffering,we gain a better perspective and see both sides of the coin and both sides of the fence.

No need to justify actions and belief system.

Maybe and perhaps there was a guilt trip system in place in early stages of life,nurturing and upbringing?

Hence the inherent unconscious need to justify?

Live thy truth and what one sees more of than others,

Who rises above and is blessed to live that right.: )
Old 07-11-2020, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey Panda,

Just picking out things as I go along, been busy with work ..

I have learned a lot through life by suffering at the hands of another where mental and emotional abuse was rife as you know .

So basically something is not quite right in all honesty when peeps are expressing unkindness and dishonesty to other's and self .

In my life thus far I have learned a great deal about the inns and outs of peoples expression and it helps me gauge where another is at within themselves on certain levels .

Dishonesty, denial and unkind expressions aimed towards other's shows a lack of love of themselves .

This is the irony in all this with grand masters declaring the absolute truth about Self .

It doesn't work, this is why I said to running a while back that a Self realised peep won't kill a fly out of irritation while being in total bliss .

Is doesn't work . It's simply a matter of fact .

Just as it doesn't snow in a heatwave lol .

What I have found common is for peeps to want to deflect and make it out that it is you that is the problem even though one has stood true on the matter from the start .

This I found with seeing my mum get blamed for being too spiritual by her partner who was simply jealous of her and lacking any real self honestly .

The abuse she got from being true to herself and others was rife for many years .

The main issue as I see it is the hole that one digs deeper and deeper for oneself who isn't honest and true to begin with .

I had an ongoing conversation elsewhere with a group of people where some would proclaim truth realisations and because some of us wouldn't agree with that in the way that they described we were abused and discredited and put down because we hadn't had this particular realisation they had .

When questioned they couldn't answer anything in relation to what they ACTUALLY realised and all they could offer was pointers that were conceptual but just as truthful as the non conceptual .

It made no sense whatsoever and over time everything got twisted and morphed and insults were rife ... all down to questioning their initial statement made in truth .

We are all at different stages within ourselves, it's just a little as I said ironic to see this behaviour on a spiritual platform .

This is why I have always asked peeps to address what they initially said and what I actually said and ask why was there the put downs . What created the insults and put downs . One really has to be honest with oneself, but on a public forum one rarely does that .

x daz x

When you let go of all others your justifying yourself continuously up against, you’ll realize..

The very beginning where myself and another brought to your attention your reactions, have since gone on, on its own mission to protect its own interests.

Your finding different people to justify yourself with, with ongoing justifications.

Oh yes ant has mentioned it so again I’m not alone. So someone else is noticing.

Who rises above notices the view where he has realized. Blessed indeed as ant has mentioned.

So don’t be alarmed, go into justifying this, but rather take a look and ask yourself whether it might be a going around in circles issue.
Old 07-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Through suffering,we gain a better perspective and see both sides of the coin and both sides of the fence.

No need to justify actions and belief system.

Maybe and perhaps there was a guilt trip system in place in early stages of life,nurturing and upbringing?

Hence the inherent unconscious need to justify?

Live thy truth and what one sees more of than others,

Who rises above and is blessed to live that right.: )

Sure, one understands the nature of why peeps do what they do ..

In some respect there is every need to justify one's actions otherwise we could all go around doing things to peeps without any thought as to why one does .

There is always a reason for why one causes sufferings to other and it basically reflects a lack of love within themselves .

You pick out the reason for one to justify but fail to relate the reason to create sufferings for other's .

To simply ask a peep to explain why there was the need to put another down in the first place brings about lessons to be learned .

I don't mind being that person, I seem to be a magnet for people that want to put me down in someway, but the thing is like many people, they no longer at a point put up with it and that is in part my lesson learned .

When you speak in truth, then it creates an awful smell I have found because some don't want the truth pointed out to them about themselves .

Peeps can keep on turning the other cheek or they can stand tall and firm .

You're not anymore spiritual for having your face slapped repeatedly in life .

Being spiritual in this context is about being true to yourself no matter what .

This is why there are people in history that stand up for what is right and what is just .

Each to their own ..

You see from one perspective suggesting to rise above it all is made as a suggestion to what?

Do you portray me as someone less spiritual for pointing out the truth?

What happens to the bully in the playground who never gets stood up to?

x daz x
Old 07-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
When you let go of all others your justifying yourself continuously up against, you’ll realize..

The very beginning where myself and another brought to your attention your reactions, have since gone on, on its own mission to protect its own interests.

Your finding different people to justify yourself with, with ongoing justifications.

Oh yes ant has mentioned it so again I’m not alone. So someone else is noticing.

Who rises above notices the view where he has realized. Blessed indeed as ant has mentioned.

So don’t be alarmed, go into justifying this, but rather take a look and ask yourself whether it might be a going around in circles issue.

I have no problem pointing out what I do with others who are unkind, or are in someway putting people down .

Like said to ant, getting your face slapped by an unkind person and turning the other cheek each time is okay for some and not for other's . It depends on where one is at within themselves and there journey with experiences and lessons to learn .

Perhaps there is going to be a Lynch mob going to turn up now and declare my spiritual status isn't where it should be because I stand up for myself lol ..

You can't make it up really .

x daz x
Old 07-11-2020, 09:05 AM
ant

Quote:
Sure, one understands the nature of why peeps do what they do ..

In some respect there is every need to justify one's actions otherwise we could all go around doing things to peeps without any thought as to why one does .

There is always a reason for why one causes sufferings to other and it basically reflects a lack of love within themselves .

You pick out the reason for one to justify but fail to relate the reason to create sufferings for other's .

To simply ask a peep to explain why there was the need to put another down in the first place brings about lessons to be learned .

I don't mind being that person, I seem to be a magnet for people that want to put me down in someway, but the thing is like many people, they no longer at a point put up with it and that is in part my lesson learned .

When you speak in truth, then it creates an awful smell I have found because some don't want the truth pointed out to them about themselves .

Being spiritual in this context is about being true to yourself no matter what .

This is why there are people in history that stand up for what is right and what is just .

Each to their own ..

You see from one perspective suggesting to rise above it all is made as a suggestion to what?

Do you portray me as someone less spiritual for pointing out the truth?

What happens to the bully in the playground who never gets stood up to?

x daz x

We must draw a line.

Not only for our own sakes,but others too,to heal.

I've got to the point,that less is more.

And to not only focus more on myself and healing,

I heal others.

I find,less is more,

And the virtue of silence,is competence.

The vow of silence.

Non reaction.

Sure some people need a wakeup call and a flick in the ear,

But we will give that,when needed.

But it's more about growing and living in your own garden.: )

Your personal peace,boundarys and space,

Is what matters first,

It starts there,

You plant seeds there after.

Forget the noise,grow and plant seeds.: )

Ps.IF i haven't replied to everything,it's because i replied to the things i felt needed replying too.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:

Well said! I think most people don't actually ''turn the other cheek''. They react in different ways. Some people react strongly and are open about it, but you also have people that react passive-aggressive, more dirty, like serpents. Nice words given but not spoken with truthful intention, one merely pretends to be virtuous. Jesus called it out all the time. You can be nice on the surface, but not be truthful about it. What is the point in doing that? It's an insult to yourself..
Old 07-11-2020, 09:35 AM
ant

Quote:
Like said to ant, getting your face slapped by an unkind person and turning the other cheek each time is okay for some and not for other's . It depends on where one is at within themselves and there journey with experiences and lessons to learn .

This is where you draw the line and then enact tough love,cruel to be kind,and act accordingly.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:43 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Who rises above notices the view where he has realized.

It's tough love (realization)and such a dish is not welcomed.

The ingredients though make the staple.

The ingredients make something more palatable.

When we accept and allow.

Resistance is futile.

A lesson too.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
We must draw a line.

Not only for our own sakes,but others too,to heal.

I've got to the point,that less is more.

And to not only focus more on myself and healing,

I heal others.

I find,less is more,

And the virtue of silence,is competence.

The vow of silence.

Non reaction.

Sure some people need a wakeup call and a flick in the ear,

But we will give that,when needed.

But it's more about growing and living in your own garden.: )

Your personal peace,boundarys and space,

Is what matters first,

It starts there,

You plant seeds there after.

Forget the noise,grow and plant seeds.: )

Ps.IF i haven't replied to everything,it's because i replied to the things i felt needed replying too.

You have been talking about where you are ant .

And from where you are at that works well and is right for you .

When the black slaves were being treated badly and inhumanly were they to remain silent and not act forevermore .

This is what I mean by a peep standing tall when they have to or when they feel able too . To feel strong enough in themselves to draw the line as you say .

Drawing the line has a different threshold for all . Where do you draw the line? From what point A to B or F to Z ..

There in my eyes seems to be to much emphasis on peeps telling me to turn the other cheek than actually addressing the reason for why I should lol .

What needs to be looked at is why is there the reason in the first place for one to rise above anything .

If we relate back to the slaves, then it would be like no one is addressing the slave owners and their behaviour .

This is going to be one of those things which divide people .. You see with my mum, her fella used to say to her when she fought back, that she wasn't so spiritual after all when she told him to go f himself .

This is the type of mentality that one can find themselves dealing with .

There is nothing open and honest and true from the very start .

You can either stand tall in truth or you can walk away, do nothing, or even pretend it's not happening .

There is only the right way for the individual at the time and that can differ from moment to moment .

x daz x
Old 07-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
This is where you draw the line and then enact tough love,cruel to be kind,and act accordingly.

If you act in truth then what will be is what will be .

There are just actions and there are unjust .

If tough lessons are learned from the truth of ourselves and for reasons why we do what we do then so be it .

There really is no come back in truth .

You don't shoot the messenger of the truth .

If peeps don't like the truth then they should look at what they're doing and saying .

Truth hurts sometimes . Whose fault is that?

x daz x