Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Closed Thread

Old 23-09-2021, 07:39 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I find where it says in most Bibles that Mary, Mother of Jesus, was a virgin was based on a mis-translation and it can be shown that it was a mis-translation.

Correct John. The Hebrew has a specific term for ‘Virgin’ and that word is ‘Bethulah,’ which word is used in the Old Testament whenever a woman, who has never had any sexual contact with a man, is being referred too, but Isaiah does not use the word ‘Bethulah’ in the famous passage ‘Isaiah 7: 14,’ instead he uses the Hebrew ‘almah’ which refers to any woman of marriageable age, irrelevant as to her sexual status.

The Greek language did not have a specific word for virgin. The Greek ‘Parthenos’ refers to any youth, male or female, of marriageable age, irrelevant as to their sexual status, and denotes ‘virgin’ only by implication.

The young 13 years old unmarried Mary, was a ‘Parthenos,’ a young unmarried woman, who told the Messenger of God that she had never had sexual contact with a man, thereby implying that she was still, at that point in time, a virgin, but six months later when she was found to be pregnant to Joseph the son of Heli, she was no longer a virgin.

When the Septuagint was translated from the Hebrew to Greek, hundreds of years before Jesus, the Hebrew translators were forced to use the Greek word ‘Parthenos’ when translating the Hebrew ‘almah’ to the Greek, and as Matthew’s gospel was originally written in Hebrew, when it was later translated to Greek, the same word ‘Parthenos’ was used to translate the Hebrew ‘almah.’

“The Greek word Parthenos (παρθένος) is ambiguous but the Hebrew term “Almah” [Unmarried Female] is absolute, and is erroneously translated from Isaiah 7: 14, to English in Matthew 1:23; as “virgin,” whereas according to Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, the Hebrew term “almah,” carries the meaning, (Concealment---unmarried female.)”

Isaiah 7: 14; Jewish Translation: “Therefore the Lord, of his own, shall give you a sign; behold the ‘YOUNG WOMAN’ is with child, and she shall bear a son and she shall call his name Immanuel.”

An ‘almah,’ [an unmarried girl,] can still be a virgin, as long as she has never had sexual intercourse with a man, but there is no way on this god’s earth that a young woman who is ‘WITH CHILD’ can still be a ‘virgin,’ according to the Hebrew.

Isaiah 7: 14; Erroneous KJV Translation; “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: behold the ‘Virgin’ shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Emmanuel.”

The actual word “Virgin” in reference to the mother of Jesus was not introduced, until the Latin Bible ‘The Vulgate’ was translated to English, when the Latin word ‘VIRGO’ was translated to Virgin. For just like the early Greek language, the Latin did not have a specific term for ‘VIRGIN’, their word “Virgo” refers to any young woman of marriageable age, whether or not she had previous sexual relations with a man. Even though, by the time of Jerome, the false teaching of the so-called miraculous virgin birth of Jesus was firmly established.

In 1973, an ecumenical edition of RSV was approved by both Protestant and Catholic hierarchies, called the common bible. A New English Translation of the Bible, published in 1970 and approved by the council of churches in England, Scotland, Wales, the Irish council of churches, the London Society of Friends, and the Methodist and Presbyterian churches of England, all translate Isaiah 7: 14; “A young Woman is with child, and she will bear a son.”

Also, The Good News Bible, Catholic Study Edition, with imprimatur by Archbishop John Whealon reads, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young woman who is pregnant will have a son, etc.” As these religious bodies all now accept that Isaiah was not referring to a virgin in that famous passage, they must now accept that the authors of the Septuagint and the translators of the Gospel of Matthew from the Hebrew to Greek, who were forced to use the Greek term “Parthenos” in reference to Isaiah’s prophecy, were in no way implying that the pregnant Mary, was still a virgin.

Matthew 1: 22-23; should now read; ‘Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet [Isaiah],’ “An unmarried woman/Almah who is pregnant will bear a son and he will be called immanuel: (“which means God is with us.”)

The point of the prophecy is not in the fact that an unmarried woman would bear a son, but that a child conceived out of wedlock would be seen as the vessel in which the Lord would reveal himself to us, (“God is with us.”)

In 1st Chronicles 17: 13; Concerning Solomon, who was born of the adulterous union of David and Bathsheba and the murder of her husband Uriah, God says of Solomon, “I shall be his Father and he shall be my Son” and God blesses him with the rulership of one of the most glorious periods in Jewish history.

Peace John.
Old 23-09-2021, 12:25 PM
eninn

God said (and if something does not take away flies Istnvdhuh than twice the student and required) Hajj: 73

73. O mankind! A parable has been made, so listen to it: Verily, those on whom you call besides Allah, cannot create a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are the seeker and the sought. 74. They have not regarded Allah with His rightful esteem. Verily, Allah is All-Strong, All-Mighty.

And modern science has proved the presence of secretions when the flies so as to prevent material to be captured completely different so we picked what we can not know the truth of the material picked up and so we can not exhaust this article, including never. It also told Muhammad that? Is not Allah the Almighty is the world's minutes, who told him things?
Old 23-09-2021, 01:44 PM
This sure has taken a Christian turn, yet it's in Islam Faith.
If eninn is ok with that...ok.
(And we don't need explanations on why it went in that direction..it's clear.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2021, 04:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn

73. O mankind! A parable has been made, so listen to it: Verily, those on whom you call besides Allah, cannot create a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the
Those pesky flies again
Old 23-09-2021, 05:20 PM
eninn

somone told me

I just read the first chapter and it’s explanation online and I’m quite taken aback. I’ve also heard the recitation online and I’m easily moved but - this is otherworldly - and feels divine in origin.

What if we are wrong about Islam and it truly is the final message from God to mankind?

I mean, think about it. All the monotheistic religions are from the Middle East, and Islam claims to be a continuation of the very same tradition stemming back all the way from Adam, to Noah, to Abraham, to Moses, to Jesus and finally to Mohammed. When I look into the core theology which each of these chosen of God preached, I find the very same unshakeable message - it’s continuity is undeniable - and to deny this fact would be akin to signing away all of ones faculties of reason, logic, and higher thinking.

If you truly are a seeking heart, why don’t you pick up a Quran and read/study it with sincerity like I am?

I can’t believe I’m preaching to read the Quran already lol but yeah, do it
Old 23-09-2021, 05:42 PM
Nice words eninn, you have a good heart.

After 12 people, (10 Journalists), were killed in France in 2015,
these are 3 sentences from an article.
Albeit, every scripture has stories of violence, granted.
I think most of us know these verses in the Gita, Torah and the Quran...
so finding them and posting them probably isn't necessary.

////////////////// You, somoo like to do this.

1."We must all confront the realities that are going on all around us and recognize that
these horrors are perpetrated by one religion, Islam.

2. We are told Islam is a religion of peace; anyone telling you that is just engaged in uninformed,
wishful thinking or is deliberately trying to deceive you.

3. Islam is not a religion of peace at all; the perpetrators of terrorism are following the edicts clearly
given in the Surahs (verses) that constitute the Quran, their holy book."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2021, 06:46 PM
eninn

You are only affected by fake news about Muslims in the media
And some misguided groups who attribute themselves to Islam, like ISIS, kill Muslims and non-Muslims
Not to mention the agents from the East who have affiliated with the West to ruin the reputation of Islam and Muslim countries.

And also ignorance of the Qur’an and a lack of understanding of the Qur’anic verses and their context and those to whom the verses were revealed

Therefore, I always say, do not judge Islam by the actions of some people who practice customs and traditions that have nothing to do with the tolerant teachings of Islam.

Therefore, it is necessary to study the Qur’an in order for the ruling to be correct
Sometimes force must be used to keep the peace
Not all human beings in this world are supporters of maintaining peace and harmony. Many of them would be ready to destabilize them for their own interests. Sometimes force must be used to keep the peace.

It is precisely for this reason that we have the police who use force against criminals and anti-social individuals to keep the peace in the country. Islam promotes peace, and at the same time urges its supporters to fight where there is oppression. The fight against oppression can sometimes require the use of force. In Islam, force can only be used to promote peace and justice.

By Lacy O’Leary
History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping the world is one of the most fantastically absurd myths historians have ever repeated.

A religion which prohibits the killing of women, children, the elderly, monks, animals and which furthermore prohibits the destruction of flora and fauna as well as dwellings in time of war, can only be a religion advocating peace and love of neighbor while being realistic, war is sometimes a necessary evil.

It would be really absurd to consider the resistance fighters, or those who wage a war to defend their homeland, violent or bloodthirsty people for the simple reason that they do not want to live under enemy occupation. In this specific example, it is evident that war is becoming a necessary evil and that not doing so is injustice and a clear lack of love for justice and peace.

Jews lived under the protection of Islamic rule in Spain
800 years
When Christians occupied Spain

27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”Luke 19:27
Old 23-09-2021, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eninn
Jews lived under the protection of Islamic rule in Spain
800 years
When Christians occupied Spain
Christianity was the official Religion of the Iberian Peninsula ( Spain ) way before the Moors arrived.
Old 24-09-2021, 12:12 PM
eninn

I mean that when Islam is in a country
People are not forced to convert to Islam
Some convert to Islam and some refuse and remain on their religion.

That is why the Jews lived under Islamic rule for 800 years. When the Christians entered Spain, the Jews returned with Muslims to Morocco to deal with them with mercy and tolerance.

What did the Christians do to the Muslims and Jews after they entered Spain?

One of the thousands of stories that bear witness to the atrocities committed by Catholic kings and priests, persecuting and torturing Muslims and Jews after the fall of Andalusia.

Limbs broken iron coffins nailed to the victim to death, ceremonial festivals for burning Muslims alive, wheels and machines for crushing human bodies, boiling water and oil and pouring it on the convicts, cellars and prisons filled with blood and the stench of rotting corpses.

The massacres and crimes of the Inquisition, the most terrifying name in Andalusian memory,
The Inquisition was born in the twelfth century in France, after the Pope established an exceptional judicial authority, which he published in the Christian world to hold apostates and sorcerers accountable.

The fall of Andalusia was accompanied by the imposition of forced conversion to Christianity, forcing Muslims and Jews to convert to Catholicism, converting mosques into churches, preventing the circulation of language, vocabulary and all Arabic names among the population, in addition to the church’s endeavor to erase everything related to Arabs or Islam.

Half a million Muslims and hundreds of Jews, faced charges related to their identity and religion such as speaking Arabic or eating Arab food, and they do not end up innocent until they are insulted on the roads.

Because the Bible says to kill the disbeliever, with your hand, even if it be your own flesh and blood.

6) “If your brother, your mother’s son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is like your own soul, entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let’s go and serve other gods’ (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,
7) of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you, or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),
8) you shall not consent to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.
9) Instead, you shall most certainly kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13: 6-9)
Old 24-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote eninn,
' When the Christians entered Spain, the Jews returned with Muslims to Morocco'

The Christians did NOT enter Spain, they were there before the Moors invaded. The History of the Visigoths may help you understand..... Spain was Roman Pagan before the Visigoths arrived who were Arian Christians, their King converted to Roman Catholicism and Spain became Roman Catholic......
Closed Thread