Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
it seems to me that if you have the perception of being a limited being who can agree or disagree with what i write

then that is not freedom

that is bondage

bondage to the idea you are this physical body

bondage to the idea that i am this physical body

who would you be without this thought????

Hello Din,

Ok, I will play this game, for now.

As long as I am this physical body, I have these thoughts. It is bound to experiencing this physical form. Call it bondage if you like, I call it just part of the experience. How one uses this can create the feeling of being bound or not.

Without thought, I would most likely not be this physical (human) form. It is a part of our make up. So far from the information gathered, I have not come across anything that has given evidence to the contrary. Ideas yes, but are these being fully applied?

If one had no thoughts then would one even comprehend the exchange here?

My identity has changed as I learn and mature. I am not the same person I was as a kid, not even physically. So the thoughts I had then, are not the same as I have now. Once again presenting, it is not just thoughts that create me it is the combination of Mind, Body, and Spirit.

Mind containing thoughts, Body physical form, Spirit that which seems to flow through and beyond this. All interacting and creating this life, its experiences, and me. Take away one and the structure manifests into something else. Which, IMO, would not be this Human experience.

Peace
Old 27-02-2011, 08:24 PM
spiritualysurrounded

to wake up. allot of people that have schizophrenic episodes consider themselves woken up. its not the instability creates the idea of waking up but what they intern end up hearing. a lot of hearers loose the dramatic symptoms and end up just hearing voices.

these voices, end up being ET's to God, to angles, and ghost. quite a few of them end up doing some kind of work for these beings. being in places when nursery or creating or balancing. the concept is prevalent in the idea of star children. the ones that come from other planets for the purpose to achieve some duties. this duties they come pre programmed with. they have to wake up to it. mainly allowing spiritually to flow deeply and becoming more aware.
Old 27-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
by the way,

the spiritual ego

is the most deeply entrenched ego

it's buried deeply in it's identification with all it's spiritual concepts

Quote:
Originally Posted by din
there's no such thing as spiritual ego and you know that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by din
i'm talking about everybody on these boards

especially myself!!!

I admit I am not the hardest person in the room to confuse din and ... once again, i am scratchin' my head about now! You cant have your thong and wear it too ya know (edited to fit with family ethos lol)...

You keep us real (from your self proclaimed 'spiritually egoic' perspective lol ) for long enough to use us as your 'interactive' audience lol and then you attempt to negate us .... what gives?
Old 27-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
I admit I am not the hardest person in the room to confuse din and ... once again, i am scratchin' my head about now! You cant have your thong and wear it too ya know (edited to fit with family ethos lol)...

Seriously Sound.... did you have to!!!

I was about to go to sleep and practice my astral projection,

now all I'm gonna get is Din in his 'budgie smugglers', lol.
Old 28-02-2011, 01:22 AM
din

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hello Din,

Ok, I will play this game, for now.

As long as I am this physical body, I have these thoughts. It is bound to experiencing this physical form. Call it bondage if you like, I call it just part of the experience. How one uses this can create the feeling of being bound or not.

Without thought, I would most likely not be this physical (human) form. It is a part of our make up. So far from the information gathered, I have not come across anything that has given evidence to the contrary. Ideas yes, but are these being fully applied?

If one had no thoughts then would one even comprehend the exchange here?

My identity has changed as I learn and mature. I am not the same person I was as a kid, not even physically. So the thoughts I had then, are not the same as I have now. Once again presenting, it is not just thoughts that create me it is the combination of Mind, Body, and Spirit.

Mind containing thoughts, Body physical form, Spirit that which seems to flow through and beyond this. All interacting and creating this life, its experiences, and me. Take away one and the structure manifests into something else. Which, IMO, would not be this Human experience.

Peace

is it possible that the body/mind complex is really just an appearance in what you really are?

what would you really be then?

wouldn't you be the MIND in which it's all appearing, the mind body complex, the world, all of it...

some people call it awareness

no one knows what it is

no one really is

only MIND is

is this possible?
Old 28-02-2011, 01:27 AM
din

Quote:

You keep us real (from your self proclaimed 'spiritually egoic' perspective lol ) for long enough to use us as your 'interactive' audience lol and then you attempt to negate us .... what gives?

what gives is the absolute freedom of being

which scoffs at words and meanings

and allows the mind to wander freely

and express whichever way it will

knowing full well,

it's full of beans to begin with!!!

btw, if you're confused, it's because you think i should be consistent

perhaps thinking i should see reality from a certain point of view

not realizing that i am the space in which all points of view are expressed
Old 28-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
is it possible that the body/mind complex is really just an appearance in what you really are?

what would you really be then?

wouldn't you be the MIND in which it's all appearing, the mind body complex, the world, all of it...

some people call it awareness

no one knows what it is

no one really is

only MIND is

is this possible?

Hello Din,

Can only say how I see it.

Through us flows the presence or some may say being. It is formless. What do I mean by formless? I mean, IMO, one does not know what it is, in the sense that one can not define it.

Why? As I see it when one defines then one is giving ones own form of it, but it is only a description. In and of itself it is formless, beyond ones logic to fully define it. It is what gives life, to all.

The physical is the formation of it. It is a part of it, but not all of it. It is of it and with in it. See, to me, this can go against logic. (the mind).

But this physical is a manifestation of the formless. Mind to me is another formation of it, perhaps beyond this human form, but another manifestation.

So perhaps you are asking who is it that observing, experiencing, living life.
It all is. With the self, of the self, and beyond the self. All intertwining and interacting. Nothing separate. So I am the mind/body complex and all that it forms (creates) and experiences.

So in a way my physical existence is just an appearance, a formation. But as one is experiencing it, it is real. Without the physical appearance I suppose I would just be presence or Spirit. But as it stands right now I am mind, body, and spirit all playing and living life.

This is my view point on this. One could say it is a game, but what a wonderful game.

Thank You.

Peace
Old 28-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by din
what gives is the absolute freedom of being,which scoffs at words and meanings

Well for someone who scoffs at words and their meaning you sure have been making a din with them around here lately hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by din
[freedom of being] allows the mind to wander freely
and express whichever way it will knowing full well, it's full of beans to begin with!!!
So I am thinking you mean the mind knows full well yeah in all of its awareness? Why cant language be considered a free expression of will?

Quote:
Originally Posted by din
btw, if you're confused, it's because you think i should be consistent perhaps thinking i should see reality from a certain point of view

You are consistent din … consistently alive and expressing yourself from your certain view of reality. And if you continue to contradict yourself then you will be consistent to an even greater degree lol ...

Expecting you to perceive from my view of reality is ludicrous, meaningless and impossible to say the least. These days I try not to use the word ‘should’ unless it is in reference to myself ... it is a conscious decision I made back in the day when I realized I didn’t like it when people told me what I 'should' be doing/thinking/feeling etc. Even telling others they 'should' wake up is off the cards for me lol for more reasons than one while we are on that subject who are you suggesting we wake up to ... self?

When i read your posts I get the feeling you want to remain light hearted and so thats the approach i also take ...
Old 28-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Well for someone who scoffs at words and their meaning you sure have been making a din with them around here lately hahaha

So I am thinking you mean the mind knows full well yeah in all of its awareness? Why cant language be considered a free expression of will?

You are consistent din … consistently alive and expressing yourself from your certain view of reality. And if you continue to contradict yourself then you will be consistent to an even greater degree lol ...

Expecting you to perceive from my perspective is ludicrous, meaningless and impossible to say the least. These days I try not to use the word ‘should’ unless it is in reference to myself ... it is a conscious decision I made back in the day when I realized I didn’t like it when people told me what I 'should' be doing/thinking/feeling etc. Even telling others they 'should' wake up is off the cards for me lol for more reasons than one while we are on that subject who are you suggesting we wake up to ... self?

When i read your posts I get the feeling you want to remain light hearted and so thats the approach i also take ...

OK... from now on I'll only tell you what you shouldn't do/think/feel.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
OK... from now on I'll only tell you what you shouldn't do/think/feel.
Good point although if you said to me ''Kate you shouldn't be sleeping" i would still interpret that as 'Kate you should wake up!