Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-12-2021, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Question

I have this question that has been unanswered during my meditation sessions. In the deep state of meditation, the soul collects the information regarding multiple disciplines in order to be used by me in future for the benefit of self or others. Or is it like, the soul knows everything in the universe already and will impart the information as required by me, at the right time. Your views will be of help to me.
Old 22-12-2021, 06:30 PM
Master

An interesting question, and I don't know the answer, but a couple of thoughts.

Regarding the first option (the Soul collects the information regarding multiple disciplines) then how would this happen and how long would it take? After all, there is a lot of information to be gathered.

Regarding the second option of the Soul already knowing everything in the universe, then it is difficult to say how much the Soul knows. My own belief is that the incarnate Soul just extends a small part of itself into the human form while continuing to function on its own plane of existence. But how much the Soul knows is a mystery.

We read accounts of someone experiencing an expanded state of consciousness (perhaps in an NDE) where they say that all knowledge is available to them and all questions are answered. But perhaps there are states beyond this about which nothing is yet known by the experiencer.

If we accept the idea that there are different planes of consciousness, then it may be that each plane of consciousness contains all knowledge of the "lower" planes beneath, while the "higher" planes remain unknown.

So regarding the two options you give (the Soul collects the information regarding multiple disciplines vs the Soul already knows everything), perhaps the answer is neither. It comes down to the ability of the Soul to consciously function on these various planes and to access the knowledge on these planes.

Perhaps others will have some better ideas.

Peace
Old 22-12-2021, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by truetospirit
I have this question that has been unanswered during my meditation sessions. In the deep state of meditation, the soul collects the information regarding multiple disciplines in order to be used by me in future for the benefit of self or others. Or is it like, the soul knows everything in the universe already and will impart the information as required by me, at the right time. Your views will be of help to me.
Our deeper being, that which many call the soul, is connected to the source of life,
that which many call “GOD.” Within every human being there is a divine spark, a brilliant
light or radiant energy, which is the likeness of GOD.

In your quiet meditation sessions you may come to view your own inner light, if you have not
already. When you feel that light it feels like overwhelming, intoxicating, love. That light which is
within us contains unfathomable knowledge and wisdom. It is as our spiritual umbilical cord which
can never be severed.

On the outside in this world are images and on the inside within us, is the likeness. We are created
in God’s image and likeness. This is how we have our being. The source of life, that which many
call “GOD,” is always with us, but we are not always consciously with God.

In meditation we nurture intuition, intuition is interior teaching. We pay tuition when we go to college,
intuition is inner tuition, and we pay it with our humble surrender in meditation and prayer. All of us
have unconditional love within us, the lessons and knowledge which we receive from a deeper level are
part of that unconditional love, in my opinion.
Old 22-12-2021, 10:05 PM
Master
I think at a certain point we were all connected- even to source _God…but we left for our higher selfs- I’m not sure what we are trying to achieve _ being alone..in our observers… I believe we were all born perfectly- all knowing to finitely… skills came easy, martial arts, physics (we knew the true score) ect it came easy but reincarnation came into it … we forgot and maybe in the hindsight making things real(manifesting) items, desires..ect I’m not quite sure if we only believed our true self, our higher self… many theories… flames,family,filled our CUPS , teleportation altered the consciousness??! Many theories… this information is in the astral plane- downloading and uploading is constantly—- just takes time as we reincarnate…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-12-2021, 10:12 PM
Master
The soul (and my definition of soul is different to most here) collects information through the spirit and body/mind system constantly, 24/7.
No, the soul does not know everything, it only has excess to information on the level it exists in.
Old 23-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Master

Quote:
....to be used by me in future for the benefit of self or others.
This is a great answer. The connection to question and answer is purpose. The connection of soul to purpose. Just something to consider.

Soul seems to know purpose where body isn't concerned. Body makes a terrible soul. Meditation allows one to connect to the higher self but we all return back to body from meditation to purpose then. We're here to learn. But the observation made adds a new element. It is not only about learning, the connection now is doing. I think you're seeing answer and another question at the same time.

It all takes place for soul in karma and reincarnation, 70-80 years at a time. The soul not does not reincarnate. For whatever reason we are made to forget. I would also say, as there is physical evolution happening there is also spiritual evolution.
Old 24-12-2021, 06:23 PM
tadaysgone

Hello there, from my own point of view the soul has nothing to do with information.

I only object to this by the purpose of information , the purpose of the information collected...

But I 'stick' that this scollection is greately individual from the soul.

Old 25-12-2021, 02:35 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by truetospirit
Or is it like, the soul knows everything in the universe already and will impart the information as required by me, at the right time. Your views will be of help to me.

Hello truetospirit.

"Soul"...It is always a "Witness". It does not do any action and just stand as a witness to all the action of Three Gunas.

As tadaysgone said, soul has nothing to do with information, or anything.

The contact we have/might have with something is always the Three gunas in a different form/different place. The soul cannot contact itself too. You are the soul.

All the information collected as a memory, is called Consciousness or Chit. Chit is different from soul. Chit is like a pond/space, where the play happens, and such Chit happens to be created/manifested as a thing different from soul. How it is created/manifested as different from soul is a thing which cannot be grasped by enlightened beings too, and so Buddha and many said that, How begins is not necessary but liberation is. And so it is called Maya.

The light people call upon as Soul, is also not the soul. Light is a form of "Sattva Guna". Soul witness the Light and Darkness, and Beyond the light and Darkness. Soul witness the conscious and unconscious actions, but beyond those too. Soul witness Ananda and Pleasure-pain, and beyond those too. It is the experiencer of every movement/action by non-moving and non-acting. When the experienced actions/movements stop/disappear, the soul has nothing to even witness then, and don't know whether itself is present or not, because of not being a witness itself due to the end of Duality.

You are the soul, and the collection of informations and all actions/experiences is the actions of "Three Gunas". Even the Light, physical or spiritual, is also those Gunas or to call Prakriti. The soul is only the source of light, it is also the source of Darkness, the source of everything yet beyond those. Creation happens to be because of Passion, Maintanence happens to be because of Sattva and Destruction happens to be because of Tamas. There are different places in universe/spiritual worlds (I like to call those as Psychological worlds and not spiritual, because spirit is spirit, It is everything, It has no world for itself) and every such lokas/characters are bound to Three gunas. Soul has nothing to do and just be a witness.

Merry Christmas.