Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-12-2021, 07:57 PM
Knower

Spiritual healers psychics ?

Hello

My mom is the best lady in this world. ( I know everything thinks the same about their moms ). But she has worked harder than anyone in this world. Endured the most suffering compared to anyone else.

Her father is a lawyer. The best kindest person in this world. She has his qualities. She graduated masters in that generation. She had no help at all in raising us.

Because of her everyone came out of their troubles and succeeded in life. She helped her cousins get married carrying the burden of them even though their own parents don’t do anything for them. Similarly the list goes on. She has triplets which she raised all by herself worked while pregnant did not have any help at all even from my dad.

Now she is left as a failure. A beautiful women a hard working lady a good natured the best person in this world. I have never seen her utter a lie or buy food from a restaurant to stay home lazy without cooking etc etc. never mind even took help from anyone. Instead helps everyone in this world.

Feels irritating seeing all her snobbish family living in huuuge houses while she is struggling being abused by her schizophrenic daughter no money no respect.

I just don’t get it. Something is wrong somewhere. For the hard working good natured women like that to endure sooo much suffering doesn’t make sense.

Anyone out their who can do a reading or find out why exactly she is suffering.

Doesn’t make sense. To add to it she is the most beautiful lady in her family tree

Sorry don’t mean to put ur moms down but this is a fact.

She did everything a lady or a mom should do but why the suffering. Can’t imagine the pain she must be enduring. How to make her happy !!
Old 18-12-2021, 09:24 PM
Administrator
Hi Want To Be Happy.

It is nice that you think so much about your mother. things happen in Life that do'nt make sense, that seem unfair.
I know because i have been there my life has not been easy.
I have witnessed the injustices of life.
But your mom will get through it just like i did and countless others as well.

Namaste
Old 19-12-2021, 11:34 PM
Master
It seems it is part of your journey to show support and love to your mom even when her own family may not do such. Each person has their own unique journey, including your mom, and members of your mom’s family as well. Just continue to show love and support in the face of arrogance from others.

A little exercise you may do involves numerology; reduce your mom’s birthday down to a single number, and that single number may give some indication of the major vibration influencing her life’s journey. For instance:

June 5, 1955 is 6/5/1955 reduced looks like this: 6+5+1+9+5+5=31, then you add 3+1=4 and that is the major vibration for this birth-date. You can look up the meaning of numbers online.

The number four (4) is a number of organization, being organized, living an organized life. This is the key to success for a person born on June 5, 1955. I’ll be glad to show you how to do this exercise for your birth-date, or your mom’s birth-date, if you need further assistance with it.

This exercise does not remedy the situation, all it does is maybe offer a larger perspective. There are lots of insightful exercises but the relationships people have are most important. I feel your frustration and anger. You are fortunate to have such a loving relationship with your mom.
Old 25-12-2021, 04:55 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
I just don’t get it. Something is wrong somewhere. For the hard working good natured women like that to endure sooo much suffering doesn’t make sense.
!

Hi there.

It's all about the surroundings, who don't respect her hard work. Like how you perceive, the surroundings of her fails to perceive the same way.

In case of Schizophrenic patient, they must not be counted as matured person itself. They are like a child. Though they are grown in numbers, their mind is still like a child with overwhelming emotions. They must be treated as a child. Even if you ask your mom how she looks her daughter, she will say this way too. It's the fate of schizophrenic patient to go through this non-matured Behavior. They got stuck with an age and the Mind does "like" being stuck in it and cannot come out instantly. If you spend time with them for months, you may come to learn how beautiful their world is. So, their words/behavior are all not to be accounted as a human itself but as a Playful child.

Coming back to your mother, if the surroundings can understand/rightly perceive her hardships, like how you understand her, only then she can be Peaceful.

But you know, this recognition from many is Impossible. Only person with broad mind (i.e. Unselfish) can recognize and give respect to the efforts of others, but not the selfish persons and the world is mostly of this selfish kind. Peace from recognition is unattainable.

As Disrespected, whether it is 'right' to throw away those surroundings and go to a lonely place or to a place where people would recognize/acknowledge them?

In my view, if someone is dependent on them, then like "GOD" though disrespected, they have to be caring no matter how they are being treated. That is Love. It's not two sided. No matter who the other person is, how they treat us, but to give them company if they want such, is the Kind-hearted person, and I see that your mother is living that life too. If she behaves in this same manner, both to 'her' sons & daughters and 'other' sons/daughters/father/etc.. and doesn't care how she is being treated, all her sufferings become LOVE or PURE Energy being spread to all her surroundings. GOD suffers by being beaten by their child. But doesn't care about those rejections/non-recognition and keep on giving the LOVE both to the devotees and non-devotees. She is a Living God.

Speak with her how she feels of being unrecognized or rejected. If she doesn't care of all those efforts and only willing to put many more such, then it's only your perception will change.

Ho Ho Ho..