Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-11-2021, 02:00 PM
Seeker

Anyone with practical experience on alchemy?

Hi everyone

Recently the topic of alchemy sparked my interest when there was someone claiming to practise both inner and outer forms of alchemy for like 20 years. His name is Aetherius and he has several websites. From the way he spoke, I got the impression he invested a lot of time into that topic and he claims that it indeed is possible to create the real Stone to transmute lesser metals into gold. That's not what I am ultimately interested in, but rather in the inner alchemy of purification. But first of all, he didnt reply to a message that I sent via his website and secondly, I wonder why he would still take money for his courses when he possesses the Stone and the knowledge to craft it.

From my understanding so far, the lesser work is the work with plant elixirs and I found this video [YT v=KZXneRYjuqk] about how to do it. But then what?

Long story short, I am looking for people who have actually done alchemical work and achieved real alchemical results.

Ciao tutti

(why can I not post links?)
Old 26-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Master
What is your definition of Alchemy?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-11-2021, 03:43 PM
Seeker

I understand it as a means to take apart substances, purify them and putting them back together to get something that is more evolved than the original all the while setting a certain intent on the process itself to make it work for the inside. This goes for material and immaterial substances.
The story of course goes that transmutation of metals to gold is possible and that the Stone and Quintessences can also be ingested to heal on a psychospiritual level. I am looking for that.
Basically, I am trying to get to a deeper and deeper understanding of how everything works and how I can use it to bring good into the world, heal myself and others.
Old 26-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
Long story short, I am looking for people who have actually done alchemical work and achieved real alchemical results.
The real alchemy is the inner work, the transmutation of our consciousness from form to formlessness, from the material to the Divine. This is the deeper meaning of transforming base metal to gold.

The external work of alchemy, working with plants and elements, is undoubtedly interesting but too obscure for my understanding.

Peace
Old 26-11-2021, 11:52 PM
Master
Inner alchemy is not the transmutation of form to formlessness, which is non-dualism, it’s the transmutation of subtle inner energies into a more refined and coherent subtle form. External alchemy is a false path, as are teachers who require payment.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:53 PM
Seeker

speaking from experience, django?
Old 28-11-2021, 11:29 PM
Master
Of course