Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 20-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Sourcerer

Planetary and Personal Ascension; 2013 and Beyond

While planetary ascension is a rare event, a rare spectacle to witness and experience, personal ascension is indeed available at all times for those who sincerely open their hearts and minds to the path of enlightenment, which entails being not conformed to this world, but being transformed by the renewal of your mind. Along with other messengers, I happily bring good news that Mother Earth has now essentially reached and surpassed the "tipping point," where the quotient of Divine Light is now slightly greater than that of darkness/negativity, and there is a greater acceleration of manifesting more joy, both personally and thus on a planetary scale. Those of you who are reading this are *guaranteed* to experience acceleration of your manifestational abilities, which can no longer be used to perpetuate the illusion of separation to such degrees as in the past. A new template for planetary living is in place, because a new collective human consciousness is being birthed. Fourth- and Fifth-dimensional consciousness is now more firmly anchored into the minds of many Lightworkers, to such a degree as to frighten those so-called "elite" groups that would seek to suppress and enslave the awakening masses in fear. Such low-level thinking, such arrogance and power-tripping, cannot and will not be able to survive in the higher-vibrating timelines of Mother Earth, but will devolve into a lower level of human living that will soon not inhabit the same planet Earth as those who are reading this message--literally! Their failed "New World Order" has given rise to a New Earth of Divine Order, which will come into greater and greater manifestation as the masses continue to awaken to the reality of Oneness. Lower-vibrational, old-world-paradigm energies are literally vanishing from your experience, and this is becoming more apparent to you especially after this year and in the years to come.

Now, for those masses of people who do not consciously and deliberately take advantage of this December 21, 2012 Ascension Wave, there always remains opportunity for choosing personal ascension, provided the person truly desires to raise their consciousness to that of acknowledging Oneness; not as some intellectual discovery but as a true, direct inner experience of the Oneness of all creation and of Spirit that always exists. The vast majority of the human population are barely beginning to admit to themselves that this Great Shift for the better is taking place, yet inwardly their souls have grown weary of the old games, and they seek new ideas, new ways in which to live and thrive, and not just "survive." It is here that those who choose to work in Light rather than in ignorance are given the opportunity and responsibility to set shining examples of themselves in service to those who sincerely seek more of such Love and Light in their lives. YOU are given this opportunity, my friends, and with my Inner Eye I see that many of you have bravely risen to the inner call of your Higher Selves.

Using Your Imagination in 2013 and Beyond!
The Power of FEELING and BEING!

Imagine waking up each morning with a fire in your belly, a flame in your heart, a burning intention in your mind, to live the highest and best that you can in your life. Here, the idea of "can" has no limit for you, for even better than "can," you have the innate wisdom to imagine BEING that which you most aspire to BE, as you FEEL yourself in your now-moment to already BE it! This is the new way of using the imagination that such visionary pioneers as Jesus, the Buddha and Neville Goddard, among countless others, have demonstrated. Dr. Wayne Dyer calls it "thinking from the end," thinking from the personal point-of-view of you having already achieved that which you desire. It is FEELING from the end, for FEELING is the key to manifesting that which you desire into tangible physical existence for yourself. 2013 is a Year of Mastery, my friends, and this is a time in which many Lightworkers will be testing out their heightened manifestational abilities with new fervor and excitement. FEEL the fire of your creations as already aflame within you; FEEL passion as a Living Energy flowing throughout your body as you draw Cosmic Forces through every pore into your aura; FEEL the cells--even the atoms--of your body light up with new life and purpose. Yes, visualize. Yes, imagine. But first and foremost remember to FEEEEEEEEL, for FEELING it is ALLOWING it into manifestation. THAT is the "test," friends. "How much am I ALLOWING myself to FEEL the BLISS that I AM?"

Love All, Serve All
Old 26-04-2013, 07:14 PM
cleanheart82

that was a beautiful post! i am completely tingling inside and out.
thanks for the uplifting encouragment!
Old 28-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Sourcerer

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanheart82
that was a beautiful post! i am completely tingling inside and out.
thanks for the uplifting encouragment!

Tingling! Awesome! I am very pleased that you found upliftment and encouragement, my dear friend! You are very welcome from the heart. I deeply appreciate you and your loving, clean heart.
Old 28-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Disconnect your nightly news for this to work...........just sayin
Old 28-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Sourcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Whitmore
Disconnect your nightly news for this to work...........just sayin

Very wise, my brother. That is one way, indeed. With mastery of this Ascended state of awareness, one eventually gets to a point where one can even occasionally look at the nightly news, if desired, and it would be with fresh eyes, for instead of reacting fearfully (not even "somewhat fearfully") one would be radiating deep compassion, healing and Self-confidence to all concerned.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Master
*tingles* *crown opening*
Old 04-05-2013, 12:44 PM
"How much am I allowing myself to feel the bliss that I am..."

Bumpersticker moment....I swear I'm going to start a business making bumperstickers.
It's what the world needs now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-05-2013, 02:15 PM
silvercomet

I am feeling out connection blessing to you on your acension can't wait for us all to come together in peace and harmony it will happen it has happened now we most keep the vibration at a steady but constant level keep the pressure on with love
Ps i have a hard time voicing into words what i know and feel i have been sent o this forum to work on my confidence and communication so please bear with me
Old 29-06-2013, 01:42 PM
Sourcerer

Blessings.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Master
I have been feeling a deep inner peace and 'seeing' a light radiating from within me, but, i have also been bombarded with outer negativity doing its best to bring me down.....I have almost lost all fear....almost....im still on my journey.......thank you for your uplifting words.....many blessings......