Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Experiencer

What is it about Crystal Skulls ?

I note that there is something of a trend developing in the acquisition and collecting of Crystal Skulls and am trying to gather some kind of knowledge of what all the interest is surrounding the matter, So any information, particularly from Crystal Skull owners regarding their experience with these beautiful yet enigmatic crystals would really help me in my understanding... Thank you in advance.
Old 24-08-2016, 05:50 AM
Master

I have several crystal skulls, I dont know why but I just like them for some reason. I think it personalizes the crystal more to me or something, makes me think of it more as another being.

I havent as yet worked with my skulls.
Old 24-08-2016, 07:34 AM
Master
there beautiful :) i did a crystal skulls workshop some years back now, there energy effected some people in it immensely. the ancient crystal skulls are fascinating and i would imagine interests grew as they became more known about.
i would love to visit each skull, but that would be an expensive trip, but the hedges skull is closer than the rest to me, so maybe one day!

loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 24-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Master
A trend developing? For me it's old news, lol. I have been into working with crystal skulls for a few years, still have some 30. But I doubt I'd soon buy more.
I feel that many new found crystals have a much higher energy, and more of the energy that many ppl now need.

Crystal skulls are connected to the crystal skull collective, meaning all skulls are connected with one another, whether ancient of new. It's a different type of energy and collective from other crystals.
I have two Lemurian crystal skulls that belong together. They're soul mates. Funny thing is that the male turns towards the female skull by itself and ends up as if he's kissing her cheek. That keeps happening over and over and is really wonderful to see. However weird it may sound ,you can actually feel the love between those two.

I usually sleep with a crystal skull in bed, put it under a pillow on the empty side of my bed. Basically cos I got a little scared when a friend told me she regularly had entities in her bed at night, touching her. Now I know I'm pretty well protected, but the thought did scare me, and when you're scared you're not so strong anymore. So I decided that instead of having a partner laying there (I'm single) I'd put a skull on that side of the bed.
I do so each night and feel really safe and protected :)

I bought most of my skulls when I was still in a very difficult relationship. THey helped me to survive and make it out with my sanity still intact.
I had a strong connection to my white jade skull and rose quartz skull. I so needed the love they radiated. They really helped me to pull through till I could move out.
When I had actually moved out, I felt a sigh of relief from all my skulls, cos they'd been working their behinds off to keep me in a good place. THey needed some time to rest and recuperate. They weren't drained, just needed a bit of a break from all the hard work.

I've had them work together in my garden, kind of like a grid, and I've had them work on stuff for me. Sometimes together, sometimes separate.
But I don't do nearly as much with them anymore as I used to. It's mostly high vibrational crystals now.

If you are really into skulls, try to get some Walmere or Wilson skulls in. Those are real good carvers in Brazil that work intuitively and from the heart and with high vibrational crystals to carve from only. Makes a lot of difference!
The skulls from China aren't nearly as 'high' as those. I personally prefer Walmere carvings.
Leandro is also great, master carver, well known, and also very expensive. I have one Leandro skull, a real beaut! You can tell, see and feel the difference ... Absolutely stunning quality and energy!
Old 25-08-2016, 04:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
A trend developing? For me it's old news, lol. I have been into working with crystal skulls for a few years, still have some 30. But I doubt I'd soon buy more.
I feel that many new found crystals have a much higher energy, and more of the energy that many ppl now need.

Crystal skulls are connected to the crystal skull collective, meaning all skulls are connected with one another, whether ancient of new. It's a different type of energy and collective from other crystals.
I have two Lemurian crystal skulls that belong together. They're soul mates. Funny thing is that the male turns towards the female skull by itself and ends up as if he's kissing her cheek. That keeps happening over and over and is really wonderful to see. However weird it may sound ,you can actually feel the love between those two.

I usually sleep with a crystal skull in bed, put it under a pillow on the empty side of my bed. Basically cos I got a little scared when a friend told me she regularly had entities in her bed at night, touching her. Now I know I'm pretty well protected, but the thought did scare me, and when you're scared you're not so strong anymore. So I decided that instead of having a partner laying there (I'm single) I'd put a skull on that side of the bed.
I do so each night and feel really safe and protected :)

I bought most of my skulls when I was still in a very difficult relationship. THey helped me to survive and make it out with my sanity still intact.
I had a strong connection to my white jade skull and rose quartz skull. I so needed the love they radiated. They really helped me to pull through till I could move out.
When I had actually moved out, I felt a sigh of relief from all my skulls, cos they'd been working their behinds off to keep me in a good place. THey needed some time to rest and recuperate. They weren't drained, just needed a bit of a break from all the hard work.

I've had them work together in my garden, kind of like a grid, and I've had them work on stuff for me. Sometimes together, sometimes separate.
But I don't do nearly as much with them anymore as I used to. It's mostly high vibrational crystals now.

If you are really into skulls, try to get some Walmere or Wilson skulls in. Those are real good carvers in Brazil that work intuitively and from the heart and with high vibrational crystals to carve from only. Makes a lot of difference!
The skulls from China aren't nearly as 'high' as those. I personally prefer Walmere carvings.
Leandro is also great, master carver, well known, and also very expensive. I have one Leandro skull, a real beaut! You can tell, see and feel the difference ... Absolutely stunning quality and energy!

Thank you for your insight, it was very helpful!
Old 25-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Master
You're welcome :)