Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-10-2021, 01:31 AM
Master

Listening to William Buhlman

There is a very good ap author William Buhlman which I highly recommend. I have been listening to him for weeks now. He has been aping for decades and has a lot of knowledge. He explains how he gets out of his body to ap and how to overcome problems that may happen. He tells you helpful things of what to do, such as, to say awareness now when out of body and other things. I am looking forward getting out of my body next so I will do what he suggest.
Old 03-10-2021, 01:23 PM
Master

I almost ap. I got an ap sensation. It felt like someone was sitting on my legs except I knew there was no one there. I was afraid. I was saying things like stop and I was trying to make it go away and I wanted it to end so the experience ended. When I was talking I do not think any words was coming out from my mouth. I have never experienced anything like that before. It was new to me so I did not know what to do. I should have tried to get out of my body but I was not prepared for that to happen.
I think listening to the CDs has helped me to become more determined to ap. I try to ap in the afternoons but I do not succeed. I try again before I go to bed. This time I almost succeeded. I do not try to ap if I am tired or if I do not put my mind to it.
Old 04-10-2021, 12:18 AM
Master

I have been thinking about the experience last night when I felt a weight on my legs. It could be someone spiritually trying to pull me out of my body or trying to let me know that I can get out of my body so I just need to do it. I will never really know but I do know there was nothing to worry about.
Old 04-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Master

In the afternoons I listen to William Buhlman CDs. Most of the time I do not ap. I do not expect to. I listen to it because it helps me to get deeply relaxed and to help me to ap. I enjoy listening to the CDs. If I did not I would not be able to listen to it.
Two days ago in the afternoon when I was listening to the ap CD my whole body sat up on its own. At the time I thought my body just jerked but now I am not so sure. It could be I spiritually sat up. I often do a sitting up technique. About three days ago I was listening to an ap CD in the afternoon and I instantly ap somewhere. I was not expecting it to happen so I came back into my body.
I did not ap yesterday as I was too tired. I just went to sleep. I only listen to the CDs in the afternoons. During the night or morning I do not listen to anything.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Yes william buhlman is amazing.

Go to sleep at 23:00. Wake up at 2:00 am and put HEMY-SYNC with headphones
Old 05-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Master

Yesterday afternoon I was listening to William Buhlman ap CD. CD helps to relax so I kept relaxing for a while. I had to imagine I was floating on a cloud and imagine being inside my home. I forget which exercise I was doing. All of a sudden I saw a black spider. My eyes were closed. I got a shock so I went back into my body. I could have stayed out of my body if I did not let that distract me. I know where that came from. In the morning there was a black spider on the wall in the bathroom and at night time there was another black spider on the floor in the bedroom. I got rid of the spiders.

Last night I practiced to ap. I felt I was getting close to ap. I was feeling lighter but I lost concentration so I fell asleep. I was not tired. If I am tired I cannot do it.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:17 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Focus 10 - Mind Awake / Body Sleep.
Old 07-10-2021, 09:58 PM
Master

I was close to ap again. I felt myself becoming lighter. My mistake was I thought I will just get a bit lighter but I fell asleep. Next time when I am starting to feel lighter I will pay attention and stay awake.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Master

Last night I was practicing to ap. I ap and I felt like I was going to trip when I was walking. I got a shock. My body bolted up into a sitting position. I do not know if I spiritually got up or physically. Next time if it happens I will try to pay more attention so I will know if it was spiritual or physical.
I still kept practicing to ap. I was breathing in and out. I felt my spiritual body moving away from my physical body. Everything was going well except I did a silly thing. It should not have happened. I was awake and alert. I thought of my body and of course the experience ended. At least I am getting practice and I should get better at it.