Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-03-2021, 05:39 AM
asearcher

Question about astral traveling?

Hello!

Got questions about this astral traveling subject, that I would truly appreciate some answers to.

If the aim is a home (In the alterned state of the astral reality) can an astral traveler be visible to the eyes of a young child?

Can the astral traveler be asleep and still astral travel to the astral reality of a home and do all sorts of things this astral traveler normally do and me noticing?

This third I guess no body can answer as it can be any way, still

-If I am astral traveling and I notice a man of my past and our eyes met but we don't interact - are there signs to look after to know if he has been real, or is a memory? (This once happened to me, I think I was suddenly astral traveling to a hospital environment and suddenly saw an ex seated in the empty waiting room, just like I had seen him sitting many times before, his typical posture, but I only continued to "walk" pass him. One time in reality, memory, I did leave a hospital room and saw him seated like that, but this one was from a different perspective as I was coming from another direction seeing him)
Old 09-11-2021, 09:17 PM
Ascender

Yes, you can be visible if you're astral traveling. I once astral traveled over to a neighbor's house. I was in his kitchen facing his sink. There was a mirror behind the sink and I saw myself in the mirror. It suddenly occurred to me that if I was able to see myself in the mirror then he could too and that I was technically trespassing, so I immediately awoke. A short time later -- a couple of weeks, I was invited over into his house and I went to use the bathroom and he was renovating it and removed the sink and the medicine chest. I went to the kitchen to wash my hands and he had the medicine chest propped up behind the kitchen sink so he could shave in the morning.

Another time: recently within the past year, I went to bed before my husband. He had fallen asleep downstairs. I woke up at some point and saw a white light body, vaguely in the shape of my husband come into the bedroom and get into bed. lol. It was a very bright white light that I could clearly see in the dark. I instinctively knew it was him so I didn't freak out.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:41 AM
asearcher

Wow that is so interesting, such amazing experiences, thank you for sharing. so beautiful with your husband being that radiant light
Old 11-11-2021, 09:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Wow that is so interesting, such amazing experiences, thank you for sharing. so beautiful with your husband being that radiant light

Well, he is a 'radiant' guy! lol. He has such a good heart. It's one of the things that made me fall in love with him.
Old 12-11-2021, 06:00 AM
asearcher

Yes, I bet :)
Old 13-11-2021, 12:12 AM
Suspended
Master
I think my cat saw me one time. I also saw the arms and hands of my astral body when I opened my eyes during sleep paralysis a couple times while having a partial OOBE.
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=139984
Robert Monroe discussed one experience of his in his book Journies Out of the Body where he did some astral traveling and saw one woman looking at him and was frightened by him.
Old 13-11-2021, 05:55 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much for sharing, Aldous. I have not yet read through everything (the link) but will do so, it's all fascinating. I was surprised to recognize experiences I have had with no clue that I either had sleep paralysis or was out of my body, this was under the title "Some general characteristics I’ve experienced with astral travel" where you spot on described the things I usually hear and the presence of other beings.

What I found also when you described the experiences you had with your cat that you were able to physically move her was just amazing. I have really thought about if it is possible that you can move things in this reality.

I am looking forward to read the rest of your experiences, just figure I would "say something" so far. Thank you :)

Last edited by asearcher : 13-11-2021 at 07:47 PM.
Old 13-11-2021, 06:19 PM
Dude111

That sounds quite interesting......
Old 15-11-2021, 09:54 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Thank you very much for sharing, Aldous. I have not yet read through everything (the link) but will do so, it's all fascinating. I was surprised to recognize experiences I have had with no clue that I either had sleep paralysis or was out of my body, this was under the title "Some general characteristics I’ve experienced with astral travel" where you spot on described the things I usually hear and the presence of other beings.

What I found also when you described the experiences you had with your cat that you were able to physically move her was just amazing. I have really thought about if it is possible that you can move things in this reality.

I am looking forward to read the rest of your experiences, just figure I would "say something" so far. Thank you :)

I picked up my cat while in the physical after she looked really scared one time when I came up to her early in the morning. She apparently realized I was in my physical body after I spoke to her (not astral traveling).
Old 21-11-2021, 03:47 PM
Ascender

I have a cat with mad astral skills. She can essentially bi-locate herself where her astral body looks physical. I think I mentioned the first time I was aware of her ability. The kid was at her dorm on campus for the week and so Mouse was sleeping with me on my bed (Mouse usually sleeps with her except when she's not home, then she sleeps with me). I felt the lump of her curled-up body at the foot of the bed when I stretched out. When I woke up in the morning and opened the door, she ran out of the room and downstairs. When I was getting all the food bowls ready, I noticed she wasn't milling around. Then I remembered, she went into the back bedroom with my brother's cats and I closed the door on them before I went to bed. Sure enough when I brought up the food bowls to my brother's cats, Mouse was at the door and bolted out and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

More recently, like last week. She created a ruckus and scared the bejeezus out of her brother, Leo, by suddenly appearing in the Family room. He came tearing out into the kitchen, apparently running for his life. He slammed into the big ceramic water bowl that sits near the doorway to the dining room, sending water everywhere. I heard the ruckus and came into the kitchen to see Leo scrambling like a bat out of heck and Mouse jumping through the window opening between the family room and dining room. I go into the dining room to look for her to make sure she was ok because I have boxes of my sewing stuff on the chair that sits up against that wall and I was concerned she might have fallen and gotten hurt. I could not find that cat anywhere and since I was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the dining room I saw her jump down and go under the table. She didn't have time to run out of the room. So I'm calling her and calling her. My daughter comes downstairs and says that Mouse was asleep upstairs and woke up and came to the hallway. Leo and I both saw Mouse as clear as day (it was the daytime) and as solid as her physical body but she was in astral.