Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old 09-12-2016, 10:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

QUOTE=Lepus] It's pretty sad to think water comes second to oil.
Blessed be,
Lepus[/quote]

Everything will become 2nd to money w/our new administration coming in. Trump could overturn the decision w/the help of congress. Its heartbreaking & disturbing, mostably during this holiday season when everyone should be looking forward to celebrating the birth of Christ w/love & family. Instead too many like myself are anxious & worried. I feel as if I've lost my country in so many ways ...

Pray for Trump to respect our natives in finding an acceptable alternative to Standing Rock ...

"We shall overcome" ... by Martin Luther King, Jr
Blessings to all ...
Old 10-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Standing Rock Prayer of Gratitude Dec. 10 at 10 AM world wide

you tube
Old 10-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I heard Trump is on board with the Dakota pipeline - even made investments. We'll see if he holds back after his inauguration.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 10-12-2016, 09:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

I heard Trump is on board with the Dakota pipeline - even made investments. We'll see if he holds back after his inauguration.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Australian media is reporting that he got rid of his interest in the pipeline. Believing what is in the media is not a particularly smart thing to do admittedly.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Administrator
Yes it is said he sold his part in the pipe line but i wouldnt trust that man as far as i could throw him he is devious.

Namaste
Old 12-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator
I have heard that rubber bullets and water cannons were used by "authorities" against the peaceful protesters. Many horses were injured also. It is an evil money-grabbing corporate system which does those things to innocent people trying to save their land because they love and respect it, and to children and horses.
We should all be ready to take a stand against oppression.
Old 12-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Administrator
What you say is true they have used rubber bulletts the Natives were on their horses they stood in front of them.and their dogs were going for them as well as the children.
they need to be hung strung and quatered for what they have done.

Namaste
Old 13-12-2016, 06:47 AM
Knower
This is why I been mostly in Facebook, Standing Rock Water Protectors wanted people to show whats going on there, and share their posts, live videos, because the media won't even show anything about what's going on there, I also have alot of photos too, but it's photos of them being attacked by the military police from different states, snipers, they almost blew one girl's arm off, and shot one girl in the eye, don't think she will see in it anymore, alot of guy's got shot in the head, needed lots of stitches, plus they used water cannons on them, and it was already freezing cold weather, after all of this, the police lied saying they never did anything to the water protectors, I was up late at night, watching all of their live videos, I wish the DAPL would get shut down soon, since they can't get the last permit to dig under neath the river, but they still there digging, so they going against the law
Old 13-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Ascender

We seem to be getting better media coverage in Australia than you are in the United States.
There was a very good photograph taken called "Barbarians at the gate " it's being tipped by some to win a pulitzer prize.
Old 13-12-2016, 09:16 PM
Administrator
The natives yet again are being potrayed as the ones telling lies etc look at the police they are all corrupt.when it first started the police tazered an elder and caused him to have a heartattack,all he was doing was praying

Namaste