Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-09-2021, 10:49 PM
Master

Any ideas

Hi all, have you got any ideas about this problem I have. I can get myself relaxed except for my forehead. When I meditate I feel pressure on my forehead between my eyes. I try to imagine that when I am breathing in and out that area is relaxing but I still feel strong pressure on that area. I try to ignore it but the feeling is still there. I feel this could be making it harder to ap.
Old 17-09-2021, 02:48 AM
Master

I was reading on the internet and it said it is because I am concentrating on that area of my forehead. I will try not to put my attention in that area and hopefully that will solve the problem.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:35 AM
Master

It worked. I did not focus on my forehead so I did not feel any pressure. I had to keep reminding myself not to focus on that area.
This afternoon I practiced and I heard myself snore. I know I am close to ap but it does not happen. I read or heard somewhere that I have to ignore it and be patient. I have to let ap happen by itself. If I try to get out of my body it does not happen. I can get out of my body when other sensations happen but not with snoring.
Old 21-09-2021, 03:16 AM
Knower

Good job on shifting focus.
Old 21-09-2021, 03:44 AM
Knower

Snoring means you're tired but not exhausted. If you do something say, exercise in a way never done before, you'll be exhausted mentally and/physically right? Then sleep. Try and imagine sleeping laying flat and floating up.
Old 21-09-2021, 03:44 AM
Knower

I always feel my forehead pressure when I focus on it
Old 22-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Master

Thanks Bluescreens, I do not feel tired when I hear myself snore. I like the suggestion when I hear myself snore, I will imagine I am sleeping and floating up. I am looking forward trying that when it happens again.

I still feel pressure on my forehead. It comes and goes. am trying to forget about that area. I think it is because I have been focusing on that area for a very long time.
Old 24-09-2021, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Hahaha, hearing yourself snore... I remember having done that before, a number of times. That's great (on the path to obtaining AP/OBE) and funny, or at least I get a chuckle outta that.

Aside that; you could try focusing, by means of gently rolling your eyes up into your head and as high up as you can, comfortably (no straining), up above your eyebrows. However, don't mindfully focus there, keeping your eyes rolled upward. Then, concurrently also, consciously focus on a spot/point outside and above of the apex of your head, towards the back, the upper portion. Often individuals have a small raised area there, on their dome/skull.

Additionally, deep, slow and smoothed out rythmic breathing, comfortably... In through the nose and, if you can, even a longer duration, but effectively, out through the mouth, doing that consistently and naturally. None of any of the forementioned can be uncomfortable, nor constraining of letting your consciousness slowly wane or drift into bliss. Gotta be natural, likable, comfortable and ecstatic state promoting.

When it happens, AP/OBE, you'll be conscious and out. The consciousness is different though, it's subtler. [It's similar to lucid dreaming. Of which, lucid dreaming can turn into AP/OBE experiences.] It's sort of like your subconscious mind while awake, but in between regular consciousness and subconsciousness.
---
Final note, your thought-train, your program of the moment, has to be 100% clear, and that you can/will be able to leave your body, successfully and safely. There can be No other countering, competing and/or negative cognitive activity (self and/or social). None.

It's may seem odd, but that does work when you finally get the functioning perfected. Successfully achieving that, for perception's sake, is the age old and succinctly put, mastering your ownself (mind, spirituality/soul & body).

Best Wishes

[Also, if you find another method that works as well, lemme know; I'll put it in my soulful database.]
Old 25-09-2021, 06:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdeoMastery
Hahaha, hearing yourself snore... I remember having done that before, a number of times. That's great (on the path to obtaining AP/OBE) and funny, or at least I get a chuckle outta that.

Aside that; you could try focusing, by means of gently rolling your eyes up into your head and as high up as you can, comfortably (no straining), up above your eyebrows. However, don't mindfully focus there, keeping your eyes rolled upward. Then, concurrently also, consciously focus on a spot/point outside and above of the apex of your head, towards the back, the upper portion. Often individuals have a small raised area there, on their dome/skull.

Additionally, deep, slow and smoothed out rythmic breathing, comfortably... In through the nose and, if you can, even a longer duration, but effectively, out through the mouth, doing that consistently and naturally. None of any of the forementioned can be uncomfortable, nor constraining of letting your consciousness slowly wane or drift into bliss. Gotta be natural, likable, comfortable and ecstatic state promoting.

When it happens, AP/OBE, you'll be conscious and out. The consciousness is different though, it's subtler. [It's similar to lucid dreaming. Of which, lucid dreaming can turn into AP/OBE experiences.] It's sort of like your subconscious mind while awake, but in between regular consciousness and subconsciousness.
---
Final note, your thought-train, your program of the moment, has to be 100% clear, and that you can/will be able to leave your body, successfully and safely. There can be No other countering, competing and/or negative cognitive activity (self and/or social). None.

It's may seem odd, but that does work when you finally get the functioning perfected. Successfully achieving that, for perception's sake, is the age old and succinctly put, mastering your ownself (mind, spirituality/soul & body).

Best Wishes

[Also, if you find another method that works as well, lemme know; I'll put it in my soulful database.]

Thank you very much. It sounds like it will be very helpful. I will try that and let you know how it goes. You are right, you have to know you can ap and it will happen. You have to be extremely determined to succeed. I used to ap a lot once. I want to ap like I used to. I will get there. I now listen to relaxing videos on youtube, ap CD's to help train my mind to ap. In the afternoons I do not listen to anything. I just practice to ap. I might be going over the top but I keep it to myself. I do not let anyone else know. I do not want them to think I am odd. I can afford the time as I am in lock down and I am retired. I do other things as well. I exercise in the mornings and I do fun things.
Old 27-09-2021, 09:08 PM
Master
Could be your third eye opening up…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)