Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-03-2021, 10:30 AM
Master

Voice taught me about I AM

This morning, the very same voice that told me where to find Jesus, the Christ ( There where your treasure is, there you will find Me ) spoke with me again.

It showed me the things that I can do from I AM state, teaching me more about it.

Firstly, the voice was teaching me how to use the I AM state and then I had to experience it first hand by having a certain event happen in a dream. After the lesson was learned, the voice moved to the next lesson.

I was told that I can speak any language of the world, current or old. To understand how, it sent me in a dream. There were some people dancing and singing in a foreign language that I never heard, then the voice told me to "move" to I AM. Suddenly, my mouth started to speak on its own, the words were coming out but it was not my mind sending these words, but I AM. My mouth was singing on its own, I was witnessing everything from I AM. So I could sing in that foreign language that those people were singing, it seemed to be an old language.

Then the voice taught me about how to access the wisdom and knowledge of the universe, same thing, I had to go through an experience to learn it first hand.

There were several lesson but I don't remember them all. Finally, the voice made it clear to me about how to "enter" and "leave" the I AM so that I can use it in my day to day life. That there's nothing impossible for I AM, only for man the impossible is real.

When I think about those strange people dancing and singing, they looked like some people of the old time, like the Native American, I think they were worshiping the Great Spirit.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
....Then the voice taught me about how to access the wisdom and knowledge of the universe, same thing,
I had to go through an experience to learn it first hand.

There were several lesson but I don't remember them all. Finally, the voice made it clear to me
about how to "enter" and "leave" the I AM so that I can use it in my day to day life.
That there's nothing impossible for I AM, only for man the impossible is real.
Is this anything you could tell us more about ---accessing knowledge of the Universe?
Could you explain more what you mean - what I bolded. Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-03-2021, 05:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Is this anything you could tell us more about ---accessing knowledge of the Universe?
Could you explain more what you mean - what I bolded. Thanks.

I don't really know @M.H, it's difficult for me to put it in words. I felt that in our day to day life we are like a cup full of water, the cup is the body and the water, the self. Because we are full of self ( I am talking about the identification with the self ), because we so strongly identify with the self, we can not connect with what's out there, the universal Consciousness. This water felt so so heavy and not true.

Well, this voice, God, Higher Self, Christ, guide, I don't know, emptied my cup of my own self and I was liberated. "God's water" felt like the freshest water, the lightest water and it filled my body. Think about the most tasty water you ever drinked, something like this but way more good.

When this happened, I had instant access to the divine Mind and the divine Mind was manifesting Itself through me. There was nothing of me left anymore, no wants, no needs, no judgements, everything for me was a happening, God's mouth was speaking with my mouth. God's Mind was doing the thinking for me, everything was given to me with no effort.

I could answer all the questions you could ever have because it was not me doing it, it was God.
I could speak in all the languges of the world with no effort because it was not me doing it, it was God.
There was no "me", just this "pure I".

Now I know that there's something even more profound and deep than everything I ever experienced, this is like the Supreme State, in this "state", you can teleport some light years away on another planet if you want, everything is possible. I know because I was told this and this was truer than this reality.

I felt absolutely and totally still. like never ever beore.
Old 19-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Master

Thanks for sharing, ThatMan. And what advice does your higher self give you in relation to realizing this now, on Earth, in this body and form?
Old 19-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
Thanks for sharing, ThatMan. And what advice does your higher self give you in relation to realizing this now, on Earth, in this body and form?

Good question, for now, it's all about abiding in that which is beyond mind, to be more of it and less of me, in special that now I know there's something so profound. The "evolution" is happening in real time and it's quite amazing to be able to witness your own actions, thoughts and so on as if you are somewhere outside of this reality.

Have you ever had experiences like this? I only read similar experiences at people that had an NDE.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Master

I have had many experiences that were out of this world, but not in dream states, and not the type and depth of your learning/instruction, which is very encouraging and interesting. A lot of what you realize I have known for a long time, but I have not been fully successful in manifesting it always. I'm very grateful for your reminders, ThatMan and find delight in your posts. Thank you for sharing.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust
I have had many experiences that were out of this world, but not in dream states, and not the type and depth of your learning/instruction, which is very encouraging and interesting. A lot of what you realize I have known for a long time, but I have not been fully successful in manifesting it always. I'm very grateful for your reminders, ThatMan and find delight in your posts. Thank you for sharing.

You had real life experiences? I had my realisation around 8 months ago and I tasted the power of manifestation first hand. I know, this is why I also read about other people who had this realisation, my mind is a big doubter and sees this as too good to be true but it's true..

It's all my pleasure, if more people realise this, the better for themselves and for the whole world.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Master

Are you still meditating?
Old 19-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Master

Congratulations! I know what you're talking about.

If you haven't done it already, you have to write your experience down as soon as possible, without adding and interpreting anything about it, before it fades and /or gets distorted.

Also, don't fit it to match anything else you believed before, or that you read / heard from other sources.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-03-2021, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Congratulations! I know what you're talking about.

If you haven't done it already, you have to write your experience down as soon as possible, without adding and interpreting anything about it, before it fades and /or gets distorted.

Also, don't fit it to match anything else you believed before, or that you read / heard from other sources.

This happened to you too?

I wrote it down and I remember it almost perfectly, even the feeling of being emptied of the self.

I understand.