Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-02-2021, 12:28 AM
Master

Seth: Very simply: You want something ...

In "Dreams, evolution, value fulfillment", Session 891, Seth says:
Very simply: You want something, you dwell upon it consciously for a while, you consciously imagine it coming to the forefront of probabilities, closer to your actuality. Then you drop it like a pebble into Framework 2 [*], forget about it as much as possible for a fortnight, and do this in a certain rhythm.

[*] Framework 2 is the nonphysical source of physical reality. Framework 1 is the everyday physical reality.
http://al-worldview.blogspot.com/201...ssion-891.html
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Master

Last paragraph of the same session (same link):
Do not personally give any more conscious consideration, either of you, to events that you do not want to happen. Any such concentration, to whatever degree, ties you in with those probabilities, so concentrate upon what you want, and as far as public events are concerned, take it for granted that sometimes even men are wiser than they know.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-02-2021, 06:49 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
forget about it as much as possible for a fortnight

This sentence explains why Law of Attraction often does not work. Usually, we feel very attached to the things that we want, and we keep on checking whether it has arrived yet. And this process of checking usually generates energies that block that thing from coming. I think LoA works for people who have strong desires, clear beliefs but are also very detached. They are the masters!

""fortnight" <-- it is good that Seth tells us how long it takes for the chicken to be cooked in the oven. I usually use cooking as an analogy of using LoA
Old 23-02-2021, 10:00 PM
Pathfinder

Yes I have experienced this my whole life, did not know its called "law of attraction" lol
Whenever i wanted something soooo much it was impossible to achieve it. And when i gave up, when it was no longer relevant i could get it later. Only problem is i don't care or want it anymore so by its nature this "law" doesn't work lol
Used to call it since I was a kid "green kids auto with paddles" because as a kid i wanted that damned thing more than anything and now i guess i could get it but why?

Its juts kind of heartbreaking conclusion that you can never get what you want if this "law" is true and then why bother wanting anything?
Old 24-02-2021, 08:41 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMPM71
Yes I have experienced this my whole life, did not know its called "law of attraction" lol
Whenever i wanted something soooo much it was impossible to achieve it. And when i gave up, when it was no longer relevant i could get it later. Only problem is i don't care or want it anymore so by its nature this "law" doesn't work lol
Used to call it since I was a kid "green kids auto with paddles" because as a kid i wanted that damned thing more than anything and now i guess i could get it but why?

Its juts kind of heartbreaking conclusion that you can never get what you want if this "law" is true and then why bother wanting anything?

Because want reinforces lack and as long as you want it you will manifest the reality of lacking it. So the point is to go from the feeling of want to the feeling of having that thing.

Also in old english want literally means lack. So to say that you want is to confirm that you don't have it.
Old 24-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Master

It may seem that "hating war" and "loving peace" are the same, but "hating war" brings war, and "loving peace" brings peace.

It matters what you focus on.

It doesn't matter how you word your wish.

If you don't want to be poor anymore, you'll continue to be poor; if you don't want to be ill anymore, you'll continue to be ill; if you're afraid you'll get sick, you'll get sick; ...

Same with emotions: fear, anger, hate will bring more situations that will cause fear, anger, hate, no matter how justified you believe they are. You need to focus on positive emotions only.

When you experience a negative emotion, it is usually caused by the past or for the future. Focus on the present, and focus on something that brings positive emotions, no matter what. It helps to look at you from a third person's perspective.
Old 25-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Seeker
I think two big important things to make LoA work is to TRUST that it will come and BE RELAXED. I often use cooking to describe how LoA works for us. Imagine you want to cook a chicken. After you have cleaned and seasoned the chicken (putting energy and telling the universe what you want), you put the chicken into the oven. Then, you wait for the chicken to be cooked by the oven (wait for the Universe to manifest the thing that you desire for you). If you don't trust your oven or don't trust your judgement on how the chicken should be cooked in the oven (e.g. temperature), you will open the oven door very frequently to check your chicken, which will slow down your cooking. If you trust the oven will cook your chicken properly and trust that you have set the right temperature to cook your chicken, you don't need to open the door of the oven often and in return your chicken will be cooked properly and on time.
Old 26-02-2021, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
I think two big important things to make LoA work is to TRUST that it will come and BE RELAXED. I often use cooking to describe how LoA works for us. Imagine you want to cook a chicken. After you have cleaned and seasoned the chicken (putting energy and telling the universe what you want), you put the chicken into the oven. Then, you wait for the chicken to be cooked by the oven (wait for the Universe to manifest the thing that you desire for you).

If you don't trust your oven or don't trust your judgement on how the chicken should be cooked in the oven (e.g. temperature), you will open the oven door very frequently to check your chicken, which will slow down your cooking. If you trust the oven will cook your chicken properly and trust that you have set the right temperature to cook your chicken, you don't need to open the door of the oven often and in return your chicken will be cooked properly and on time.
Ha. I like it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-03-2021, 04:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by razhiel
I think two big important things to make LoA work is to TRUST that it will come and BE RELAXED. I often use cooking to describe how LoA works for us. Imagine you want to cook a chicken. After you have cleaned and seasoned the chicken (putting energy and telling the universe what you want), you put the chicken into the oven. Then, you wait for the chicken to be cooked by the oven (wait for the Universe to manifest the thing that you desire for you). If you don't trust your oven or don't trust your judgement on how the chicken should be cooked in the oven (e.g. temperature), you will open the oven door very frequently to check your chicken, which will slow down your cooking. If you trust the oven will cook your chicken properly and trust that you have set the right temperature to cook your chicken, you don't need to open the door of the oven often and in return your chicken will be cooked properly and on time.

Wonderful analogy. It also highlights another interesting point, that is we must take action to assist what we want to attract. In this case, we have to take action to buy the chicken, prepare the chicken, and cook the chicken.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:22 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
Because want reinforces lack and as long as you want it you will manifest the reality of lacking it.
So the point is to go from the feeling of want to the feeling of having that thing.
Also in old English want literally means lack. So to say that you want is to confirm that you don't have it.
Exactly!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru