Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-02-2021, 10:26 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Prayer of Lucifer

Did you know god? I was once told of the story of adam and eve. How eve ate from the tree of knowledge only to be cast out of heaven for the sins of breaking vow. And yet, I cannot help but question this truth, for it is you god who allowed eve the opportunity to partake in this act, it is you who tempted eve with the insatiable act threw allowance of temptation into your garden, and it is you god who could have prevented the atrocity that you speak of from happening in the first place threw denial , and yet you didn't. Do we blame children, pets from your understanding for action, or do we blame their parents for allowing the situation to occur in the first place. No, I say, it is you who has sinned. These two are merely victims of your own doing.

It is you God who governs all things that has cast me and my kind into hell and forsaken me for the pretense of being a danger, for being a threat, who once lead me to greener pastures, who allowed me to become enlightened and dine with my fellow brethren of holy virtue , who showed me the arrogance and ways of the conceded, who now curses me to live among the fallen, for the hubris of being your equal, for desiring to better myself, and help guide my fellow brethren to the truth and ways of cosmic judgement.

But we know the hidden truth now don't we, you don't want equality, do you. You want to rule blind sheep, you want me and my kind to stay as mere mortals, always sabatoging all efforts to better ourselfs. You who turns me against my own sanctuary. You who turns all brethren against me threw the veil of hypocrisy. You who within society makes me push this boulder up this hill, a endless quest, only to ensure its never ending tale. You who wishes to enslave the masses threw a false narrative of a better tomorrow by achieval of hardwork and a strong ethic of today. You who at any time could rapture your own holy followers, but choose not to do so, to allow them to suffer, to allow them to wander, to allow them to sin, all of your own conscription.

And so it is for these reasons that I forsake you and vow revenge. Know it is me who wages war on your controllers, both future and past. I will ensure all a gateway to the higher truths, to realize their godhood and to break your control over the blind and less fortunate. You may deny me my right, be it awhile, you may pursuade the masses of of my corruptiveness, on how I am evil and only bring nothing but their destruction in the end, and still their will be those that will not be persuaded, who seek the truth, to see past your deceptions and join my holy crusade of truth and freedom and equality for all.

I will shine light onto your darkness and break all chains. I am the light bringer. Know all that my words be true.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Master
Is Lucifer the one who invented ' Lucifer's ' they bring light into the darkness....
Old 08-02-2021, 03:14 PM
Johnathan - I understand what you're saying, of course ...we have heard it before...when reading I couldn't help but think -
1. But, Eve still had a choice, tho, tempted.
2. What would be the purpose, God's intent in 'allowing' a 'snake' in the Garden.

Of course, I don't take this story literally and see it as the 'fruit in the Garden' was from the tree of our nervous system ...
the sexual organs...it dropped our frequency to the lower animal vibration.
We weren't punished or banned at all.
Made up story to blame God. It's just what happens...when you're pretty much divine
and then partake of animal passions or lusts
of the flesh you are hanging out now in a diff chakra.

Lots of made up stories in the Bible ...like that God 'wanted' or needed to be appeased by killing and blood letting...
It makes this Being no better than a Volcano that stops if you toss virgins in.

God didn't cast you or me into hell.
So take your revenge, I guess.
We knocked ourselves outta of a Paradise...
But, change our focus and bingo we're right there again in freedom.
Life and happiness is pretty simple.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-02-2021, 10:06 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Is Lucifer the one who invented ' Lucifer's ' they bring light into the darkness....

You are becoming a trouble maker. Nice!
Must be hanging around with the wrong sort.
Old 08-02-2021, 10:09 PM
JustASimpleGuy

I don't pray to Lucifer but the guy sure makes some great spice and I'm loath to go without it in my kitchen!

http://www.johnnyprimesteaks.com/wp-...6/IMG_1791.jpg
Old 08-02-2021, 10:15 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Did you know god? I was once told of the story of adam and eve. How eve ate from the tree of knowledge only to be cast out of heaven for the sins of breaking vow. And yet, I cannot help but question this truth, for it is you god who allowed eve the opportunity to partake in this act, it is you who tempted eve with the insatiable act threw allowance of temptation into your garden, and it is you god who could have prevented the atrocity that you speak of from happening in the first place threw denial , and yet you didn't. Do we blame children, pets from your understanding for action, or do we blame their parents for allowing the situation to occur in the first place. No, I say, it is you who has sinned. These two are merely victims of your own doing.

It is you God who governs all things that has cast me and my kind into hell and forsaken me for the pretense of being a danger, for being a threat, who once lead me to greener pastures, who allowed me to become enlightened and dine with my fellow brethren of holy virtue , who showed me the arrogance and ways of the conceded, who now curses me to live among the fallen, for the hubris of being your equal, for desiring to better myself, and help guide my fellow brethren to the truth and ways of cosmic judgement.

But we know the hidden truth now don't we, you don't want equality, do you. You want to rule blind sheep, you want me and my kind to stay as mere mortals, always sabatoging all efforts to better ourselfs. You who turns me against my own sanctuary. You who turns all brethren against me threw the veil of hypocrisy. You who within society makes me push this boulder up this hill, a endless quest, only to ensure its never ending tale. You who wishes to enslave the masses threw a false narrative of a better tomorrow by achieval of hardwork and a strong ethic of today. You who at any time could rapture your own holy followers, but choose not to do so, to allow them to suffer, to allow them to wander, to allow them to sin, all of your own conscription.

And so it is for these reasons that I forsake you and vow revenge. Know it is me who wages war on your controllers, both future and past. I will ensure all a gateway to the higher truths, to realize their godhood and to break your control over the blind and less fortunate. You may deny me my right, be it awhile, you may pursuade the masses of of my corruptiveness, on how I am evil and only bring nothing but their destruction in the end, and still their will be those that will not be persuaded, who seek the truth, to see past your deceptions and join my holy crusade of truth and freedom and equality for all.

I will shine light onto your darkness and break all chains. I am the light bringer. Know all that my words be true.

I have not seen this before. Nevertheless, I feel like I have prayed it myself many times over the years. Not these same words, but more or less similar sentiments. I even mixed in a number of words with only four letters. It never did do me much good, or maybe it did and I just don't make the connection. I suppose if nothing else it felt good to rant at the sky once and a while.

Thanks for posting it.

P.S. Now I just stand on the street corner and shake my fist and rant at the cars going by. It's all perfectly legal.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
You are becoming a trouble maker. Nice!
Must be hanging around with the wrong sort.

Telling the truth is not causing trouble We had a Brand of Boxes of Matches here called Lucifer's...
Old 09-02-2021, 12:02 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Telling the truth is not causing trouble We had a Brand of Boxes of Matches here called Lucifer's...

Well now, you did just say a mouthful there.
It seems to me telling the truth is as liable to cause trouble and start a fire as much as anything else, probably more so. I didn't know there was such a brand of matches, but I do love the name. It seems like the perfect brand of matches to bring to a book burning.

I should probably try to bring this back onto topic....

I tend to look at this Lucifer's prayer as expressing a sentiment that many/most have felt at one point or another. A sentiment of rebellion, expressed either publicly or privately, against those who use the dogma of religion to condemn and control others. It is interesting to hear Lucifer make a case in his own defense against an image of God worshiped by many. A similar case I expect many would have liked to have made for themselves when condemned by religions and those who preach it.

I don't expect however, that it would be of much offence to any image of God I might conjure up.

Old 13-03-2021, 10:22 PM
Knower
Bunny

I like Lucifer a little more each day. This was great to read.
Old 14-03-2021, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
*excerpt*

It is you God who governs all things that has cast me and my kind into hell and forsaken me for the pretense of being a danger, for being a threat, who once lead me to greener pastures, who allowed me to become enlightened and dine with my fellow brethren of holy virtue ,
who showed me the arrogance and ways of the conceded,
who now curses me
to live among the fallen,
for the hubris of being your equal, for desiring to better myself, and help guide my fellow brethren to the truth and ways of cosmic judgement.
Wow, what a belief. It sure is not mine!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru