Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old 28-03-2021, 02:58 AM
ImthatIm

Amazing african dance

Zaouli de Bouafla en mode roue de velo...
vid.2:13 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQbU5fPB-g
Old 28-03-2021, 03:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Yes, it does.
Father. Son. Holy Ghost – in Christian tradition.

In shamanic terms, one might simply talk about Totality made up of all its parts & the energy of interconnectedness as the binding element of those two.
3 things – yet all of them being aspects of the same thing from different reference point perspectives …..

Absolute – Relative & the energy between.

I thi-ink … or somebody had said – that once we have got ourselves a triangle, we have got ourselves a ‘working formula’ (for the path).

I hear that in Kundalini, it is the Shakti energy seeking union with Shiva (Cosmic Consciousness), but mind – the bugger – often stands in the way.

In shamanic sense there is the unification of female and male energies also – the shamen being 3rd gender i.e. beyond gender, but there is the unification of all things really.
Because we are sandwiched between Earth and Sky, stuck on that Axis Mundi Cross between Absolute and Relative.
Unification (means transcending) the cap between this and that. Inner and outer. Form and formless realities.

Sky once mentioned “interbeing”. How to be aaaand not-to-be an interbeing … maybe that is the question ...

How does Grasshopper bring the wisdom of his Master to every new situation he encounters heh.

ImthatIm I also like the 'unfolding' ...

i agree that then you got a working formula. i would put it like as being a foundation. or i a new beginning. or a new adventure. perhaps the next adventure.

in kundalini people say its the mind in the way. to me that seemed correct. when my mind would get out of the way the power of shakti would be experienced. sometimes. other times it was because a song came on and perhaps it excited shakti. so if its the mind in the way then why is the mind not in the way after shakti has made a home in oneself? i think its because there has to be an opening, hollow area, and active.

i think people become to obsessed over the mind. then i think that obsession makes the mind stronger and becomes more about the mind being in the way. others seem to obsess over emotions. then people try to have a non dual mind and have no emotions. perhaps while doing this practice they wind up becoming in the experience of kundalini. believing it is because they are trying to be non dual in the mind and have no emotions.

another person doesn't go about these ideas of trying to be non dual and trying to have no emotions. but becomes in the experience of the kundalini. scratches his head about why people are trying to be something for the kundalini. when the kundalini loves unconditionally as you are.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 28-03-2021, 04:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Regarding Chivalry

Everyone is welcome to think im crazy after bringing this up and that is ok. i thought i was and thought i might lose my mind. i didn't. although it was rougher than anything i ever experienced because it turned everything i ever thought upside down. no i wasn't on drugs. i was actually just finishing up a job and somebody called me on my phone. a short bit into the conversation my intuition said, "im hooked up." out loud to the person i was on the phone with. he said,"what?" i said i have no idea. then it started. my experience with the original jews. or the as the second time it came up as, "i am what i am." spirit.

the script feels like the power of god and can be chivalry. there is no question in my mind about that. i don't really know why. it could just be conflict or disagreements from beings beyond us working through us. i absolutely experienced this once and then another time to find try to show somebody what i had previously experienced. how else can i get help without showing? its a force way beyond oneself that one opens to. some kinda mediumship type of thing

Wherever I May Roam
Old 28-03-2021, 10:59 AM
ImthatIm

running
I like that word, Chivalry.
It is quite often that way.Especially reading the definition of that word.

Chivalry
The combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, especially courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak.

I talk of Divine Love quite a bit but this Love when activated it is not a mushy week docile Love it is full
of Power and it does feel Chivalrous and other things.

One thing I notice is a sense of my being and consciousness grows, like I am not contained in my body like normal.
I am still anchored to it and the body is still my Center but I can feel myself fill out a room or just expanded in all direction.
Something like that.LOL
Sometimes I add the word Peace in with the word Love since there is great Peace involved.

As far as being crazy, shoot I know I am. Just not crazy in a destructive way like I use to be.
Crazy in a Good Chivalrous way or in a helpful way.

We have a saying in my circle, we say: "Pray hard and Brave up"
I think that phrase is connecting to the Spiritual and getting ready for whatever is coming.
And it describes hollowing out and letting Spirit work through to bring about a Good outcome.
Old 28-03-2021, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
running
I like that word, Chivalry.
It is quite often that way.Especially reading the definition of that word.

Chivalry
The combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, especially courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak.

I talk of Divine Love quite a bit but this Love when activated it is not a mushy week docile Love it is full
of Power and it does feel Chivalrous and other things.

One thing I notice is a sense of my being and consciousness grows, like I am not contained in my body like normal.
I am still anchored to it and the body is still my Center but I can feel myself fill out a room or just expanded in all direction.
Something like that.LOL
Sometimes I add the word Peace in with the word Love since there is great Peace involved.

As far as being crazy, shoot I know I am. Just not crazy in a destructive way like I use to be.
Crazy in a Good Chivalrous way or in a helpful way.

We have a saying in my circle, we say: "Pray hard and Brave up"
I think that phrase is connecting to the Spiritual and getting ready for whatever is coming.
And it describes hollowing out and letting Spirit work through to bring about a Good outcome.

thanks for your thoughts.

to me what your doing as in the you that is not the body, yet grounded in the body, and expanding upon that is what is of most value. sometimes life can be seemingly well or seemingly not so good. but we can always have pleasure in whats beyond.

i had to pay strong attention to my gut and intuition. during my process i initially had help from people whom its all about money and will use what they can to aquire that. life has taught me to find the good and play it the best i can. so it worked out for me.

then i found some help from another whom it became to seemingly be an object to use to get back at her husband or perhaps wished to be with me. again life taught me to find the good and do my best in the circumstance. which worked out well and i never got myself involved in to the drama that i was seemingly being drawn into. she was very powerful and helped a lot.

then i wound up in india at an ashram because someone my mom knew could not go due to circumstances. so i got to use it so it didn't go to waste. apparently and i saw this but again life has taught me to see the good and do my best. they were leveraging the 2012 end of the world to bring in people and very large amounts of money. millions upon millions. celebrities went there. i was neutral about it for the most part. if its not one thing its another. no big deal

so when that call happened. the guidance said to the person(the one i got the trip from) on the phone to use his recording device that he carries around to use to record something important he may forget. then the guidance said my phone will die when done. so perhaps it was recorded. i never asked. the guidance called that place the,"money pit." mentioned a bunch of drama that was to happen. "when the poop hits the and it will." anyways long story short asked for it to become free to everyone. and my phone died at the end.

so the drama played out. the poop hit the fan. then they decided they needed to offer it for free to everyone because if they don't they may not get enough people and the world may come to an end. they werent flying people in for free. what they were offering was. which doesn't require a trip.

i couldn't make this up if i tried. lol. anyone is willing to intuitively read what i wrote if they wish.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 28-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Master
Doesn’t Kundalini as it goes through the subconscious blockages produce some involuntary muscle spasms and shouts?
If those were mediumistic they would hit the spot, be meaningful to the listener or they would be synchronistic as in .. just when one says "im hooked up" a person walks in and says the very same words …. (so one knows to pay attention to the situation) ….

I really don’t know Kundalini as “we” are aware of and utilize ‘energy’ in a different ways.
From gran I learned to be aware of ‘energy-fields’.

I had mentioned the 2 people, whose energy-fields were expansive spheres of light.

Another, a different story:
My friends/associates used to have a stall at the markets, where they sold their organic produce.
One weekend I went to sit with them at the stall to have a yarn.

I was feeling ‘normal’, ‘neutral’ .. a calm bond kind of balance when all of a sudden, this wave of ‘bat out of hell’ angst, fear, threat came over me.
Thought that was so strange and ‘alarmed’ wondered what the threat was?

… When this bloke with a sombrero on – tinted speedo swimming glasses and coveralls walked into the stall.
He began to tell, how in a few days’ time, the cosmic this and that is going to happen and how we would all be zapped by this ‘radiation’ …. aaand he was giving lectures about it in such and such place, where the radiation was less, because of - whatever that was.

My friends/associates partly bought into the story, because the angst they also now felt within was ‘real’. And I suppose, that is how he had gathered a small following …
But all that ‘bat-out-of-hell’ energy (in the atmosphere) left the markets with the sombrero-coverall bloke.

So I guess, the point here being, that if one is ‘open & sensitive’ – how to have a boundaryless-boundary.

Enough boundarylessness to feel energies and/or energy-fields in the atmosphere and enough boundary to be able to discern whether those are ours.

I suppose, the calmer ocean we are as our base tone, the more waves we can handle without becoming effected, identified by them.

But I’m talking about our energy-field vibrations and not idealistic (trying to live up to conceptual) ‘mental calmness’, which perhaps blocks emotions/feelings …

If this post makes sense.

Old 28-03-2021, 11:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Doesn’t Kundalini as it goes through the subconscious blockages produce some involuntary muscle spasms and shouts?
If those were mediumistic they would hit the spot, be meaningful to the listener or they would be synchronistic as in .. just when one says "im hooked up" a person walks in and says the very same words …. (so one knows to pay attention to the situation) ….

I really don’t know Kundalini as “we” are aware of and utilize ‘energy’ in a different ways.
From gran I learned to be aware of ‘energy-fields’.

I had mentioned the 2 people, whose energy-fields were expansive spheres of light.

Another, a different story:
My friends/associates used to have a stall at the markets, where they sold their organic produce.
One weekend I went to sit with them at the stall to have a yarn.

I was feeling ‘normal’, ‘neutral’ .. a calm bond kind of balance when all of a sudden, this wave of ‘bat out of hell’ angst, fear, threat came over me.
Thought that was so strange and ‘alarmed’ wondered what the threat was?

… When this bloke with a sombrero on – tinted speedo swimming glasses and coveralls walked into the stall.
He began to tell, how in a few days’ time, the cosmic this and that is going to happen and how we would all be zapped by this ‘radiation’ …. aaand he was giving lectures about it in such and such place, where the radiation was less, because of - whatever that was.

My friends/associates partly bought into the story, because the angst they also now felt within was ‘real’. And I suppose, that is how he had gathered a small following …
But all that ‘bat-out-of-hell’ energy (in the atmosphere) left the markets with the sombrero-coverall bloke.

So I guess, the point here being, that if one is ‘open & sensitive’ – how to have a boundaryless-boundary.

Enough boundarylessness to feel energies and/or energy-fields in the atmosphere and enough boundary to be able to discern whether those are ours.

I suppose, the calmer ocean we are as our base tone, the more waves we can handle without becoming effected, identified by them.

But I’m talking about our energy-field vibrations and not idealistic (trying to live up to conceptual) ‘mental calmness’, which perhaps blocks emotions/feelings …

If this post makes sense.

i have heard of people having muscle spasm and perhaps shout. not something i have personally experienced but i think its common.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 29-03-2021, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
thanks for your thoughts.

to me what your doing as in the you that is not the body, yet grounded in the body, and expanding upon that is what is of most value. sometimes life can be seemingly well or seemingly not so good. but we can always have pleasure in whats beyond.

i had to pay strong attention to my gut and intuition. during my process i initially had help from people whom its all about money and will use what they can to aquire that. life has taught me to find the good and play it the best i can. so it worked out for me.

then i found some help from another whom it became to seemingly be an object to use to get back at her husband or perhaps wished to be with me. again life taught me to find the good and do my best in the circumstance. which worked out well and i never got myself involved in to the drama that i was seemingly being drawn into. she was very powerful and helped a lot.

then i wound up in india at an ashram because someone my mom knew could not go due to circumstances. so i got to use it so it didn't go to waste. apparently and i saw this but again life has taught me to see the good and do my best. they were leveraging the 2012 end of the world to bring in people and very large amounts of money. millions upon millions. celebrities went there. i was neutral about it for the most part. if its not one thing its another. no big deal

so when that call happened. the guidance said to the person(the one i got the trip from) on the phone to use his recording device that he carries around to use to record something important he may forget. then the guidance said my phone will die when done. so perhaps it was recorded. i never asked. the guidance called that place the,"money pit." mentioned a bunch of drama that was to happen. "when the poop hits the and it will." anyways long story short asked for it to become free to everyone. and my phone died at the end.

so the drama played out. the poop hit the fan. then they decided they needed to offer it for free to everyone because if they don't they may not get enough people and the world may come to an end. they werent flying people in for free. what they were offering was. which doesn't require a trip.

i couldn't make this up if i tried. lol. anyone is willing to intuitively read what i wrote if they wish.

i don't wish this to get taken out of context. this didn't come out of no reason. all along my journey people were trying to get me to worship someone, was using people on some occasions as i illustrated. and i was very curious as to why i was coming into such joy. i didn't mention all of the information i got to explain how and why i was in joy. this conversation explained my journey intimately and through the past to where i was. thia experience wasn't forced upon me. i had no idea this type of thing was even possible. it was very scary but rewarding in that i got to experience through eyes beyond my own and answers. i didn't even know what a kundalini was at that time. and had no idea the part i mentioned was going to happen. they wanted me to see that. and im glad i did. you cant always just take the part you want but you got to eat the vegetables to. thats how i saw it anyways.

so i just wish to put some clarity upon this.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 29-03-2021, 01:26 AM
ImthatIm

I appreciate everyone's stories in their lives. Experience does teach us so much.

It's nice to be out in the wild nature for a good chunk of time with no real worries.
I've learned some of the subtler energies around.
Like the Mountain lion. That is real pronounced in the nature, but allusive to see. But you learn that energy.
Tuned into scent also is big on my list.There is real communication with real scent.
Then there is Spiritual scent and communication.
Plants are the main ones that communicate through scent it seems.
Though really all things do too.
At least my experience has taught me this.

Though how much do I miss??
Sometimes it get's to be like one hand clapping.
Old 29-03-2021, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I've learned some of the subtler energies around.
Like the Mountain lion. That is real pronounced in the nature, but allusive to see. But you learn that energy.
I can sort of relate to that ..

They say: “When there is a bear in the forest – now that’s scary, but when there is a wolf in the forest – the forest becomes electric”.

And that was my experience as a child, with wolves around.
But then the hunters went and shot them - so I got into ‘Wolf Conservation’ …

I absolutely love Dingos. But the ‘energy-signature’ of a dingo-dog is more akin to a cat.