Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 28-02-2021, 11:11 PM
Seeker

The energy of the elemental inside the stone feels like the energy of earth.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:53 AM
Seeker

Hi, I have 4 Crystal Skulls that have a higher vibration consciousness within them, the first my master Skull, a lemurian aquatine calcite quartz, I saw him straight away and knew his name, was talking to him in the mail...lol

When you think that minerals and crystals take millions of years to form into what they are today it's fair to assume they've seen a lot, so the myth is that when you take crystal and carve it into a skull the crystal can be a portal for higher beings to reside in. they can change vessels too, and yes some are empty and waiting. hand carved is preferred as intention from the carver makes a huge difference.
They are here to help Guide us all for the greater good and highest potential of us all.

it's when you look in their eyes, I'm trying to connect with ancient Egyptian eye magic at the moment to go deeper. I've had a couple of amazing experiences with him so far in deep meditation.

I don't think it's a faerie sorry the Fae I've encountered are all outdoors in the forest, trees, earth etc.
it's said that wildflowers in a forest are actually 3d manifestations of faeries in 5D. But they are naughty, I've had a few pendulums go missing and return in different places...lol

But they are awesome with technology as in they will turn your tv screen into pixels when they are close, I've seen an interview on you tube where a person I follow was talking about the Fae who she is closely connected with where they pixelized the screen so much she disappeared, again and again, but laughing she was moving forwards and appearing again, in and out...
she thinks it was a veil and that the Fae make this much thinner and more accessible when you're connected to them.

I would say clean and use a pendulum to find out information about him have fun too, but when I do this, I make a sacred space first at my Altar, cleanse and center myself as well. It helps with accuracy and connection.
Old 01-03-2023, 03:35 PM
Master
Prison stones,dungeon gems,jewel cells are some names that spring to mind,I have never heard of or seen those stones before,but I have read about misbehaving entities being imprisoned in stuff by sorcerors.Trees and rocks for example.must do a google to see if there are any more photos like the stones on this thread.
Old 31-03-2023, 04:20 AM
Experiencer

I don't know if a fae is attached to it, tho it's possible that if it wasn't cleansed before you bought it; you could be picking up energy from the area it was around before you got it. As to where you could be getting that kind of impression from the crystal with the image that you've described seeing in it.
Old 11-04-2023, 07:39 PM
Knower
Computer scientist and UFO expert also author of many a book Jaques Vallee did a recent interview in which he believes a lot of these fairy , Hobbit, Gnome stories written throughout the ages might have been fueled by this little people phenomenon even the devil demon thing has more to do with ufology than anything else!
Old 11-04-2023, 07:39 PM
Knower
Computer scientist and UFO expert also author of many a book Jaques Vallee did a recent interview in which he believes a lot of these fairy , Hobbit, Gnome stories written throughout the ages might have been fueled by this little people phenomenon even the devil demon thing has more to do with ufology than anything else!
Old 30-07-2023, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder

I've got a bad feeling about the stone. Someone suggested it may be a portal and I'm of the same mind. Do you have any black Onyx? It may protect you if something negative or evil is inside.

I'm certainly no expert when it comes to crystals but I get very bad vibes about this one. Please be cautious. I hope I'm just being paranoid and delusional.

I do recognise this feeling... This fear and anxiety. It usually comes out when I'm in the presence of genie/djinn. I think your crystal could be a trap.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:11 AM
Master
Some of the paranormal stuff I've seen they find boxes sealed with wax,I think to keep evil entities in,some real ones are sold on the net and then the buyer opens it for a lark and the teams have to be called in to cleanse what's realeased.Maybe the OP could put it inside some other transparent casing if worried.
Old 10-08-2023, 06:46 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is an energy to the crystal. Now is energy or an entity trapped within it? I feel a vibration from it, like it has not always had an easy journey in its crossings from one to another's hands.

I feel the need for it to connect to the Earth and to the Universe. What I am getting it to sit it in a house plant and put that plant in a window for a lunar moon cycle. From New Moon to Full Moon. With this I would say the Lords Prayer. (this is a prayer used by most Mediums and Spiritual Healers I know.)

In this blessing you are allowing what might be there to go free or to open a gate to better understandings.

I would not handle the crystal in this time frame simply give the plant the attention it needs. Now for a plant I am so drawn to Aloe.

Lynn
Old 11-09-2023, 08:36 PM
Seeker

best thing I learned about elementals was to do with Findhorn & how they guided people to grow biggest & healthiest fruit/veggies on earth.