Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 29-03-2021, 10:18 AM
Administrator
I am an animal lover sometimes i prefer them to people.

Animals give unconditional love.are very Loyal

sometimes humans need to watch how animals pair up for life.
if they did there would be less Divorces

Namaste
Old 06-04-2021, 10:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...So many animals same
... It's beautiful, swans also mate for life, and feel grief like we do . As do whales... Etc...
Yes, there are many species in the animal world that have a mostly monogamous relationship. The same cannot be said about people.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:09 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger007
Yes, there are many species in the animal world that have a mostly monogamous relationship. The same cannot be said about people.
... Very true. And that is why they can learn such a lot from wildlife....
.. And when they give of themselves 100% into the relationship for life, it hurts all the more when it ends.
A famous pair of black swans where I used to live in a lovely park.
Had been there for years.
One morning, park keepers found one of them dead.
Cut up and tortured by thugs/ lowlifes/ waste of spaces/ murdered / and suffered , at the hands of so called "humans"...
Disgust can not even come close to describing these "things"...
Hope they come back as swans and suffer same fate .
Probably will if you believe in karma.

The other swan, the one left, slowly grieved its-self to death.
He died of a broken heart.
Old 15-04-2021, 11:41 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
... Very true. And that is why they can learn such a lot from wildlife....
.. And when they give of themselves 100% into the relationship for life, it hurts all the more when it ends.
A famous pair of black swans where I used to live in a lovely park.
Had been there for years.
One morning, park keepers found one of them dead.
Cut up and tortured by thugs/ lowlifes/ waste of spaces/ murdered / and suffered , at the hands of so called "humans"...
Disgust can not even come close to describing these "things"...
Hope they come back as swans and suffer same fate .
Probably will if you believe in karma.

The other swan, the one left, slowly grieved its-self to death.
He died of a broken heart.

I believe that any evil committed during life will return very soon. You can call it karma, fate, divine providence. It's a pity for the swans, you just have to be a finished creature to kill a harmless harmless bird.

To the story of a broken heart. 4 years ago my wife and I bought a chinchilla, after 1.5 years we realized that our boyfriend needed a company. Found an ad and took another chinchilla boy, who is a year older than ours. The owners gave him away, because his chinchilla-girl died and he was very sad. Having found a brother, he came to his senses a little, but still his tragedy was great, after 1.5 years he died. On the day of his death, we took a new chinchilla so that our animal, which we acquired the very first, would not get bored. Fluffy guys sit together all the time, huddled together, they are like brothers. This is how even small animals become attached to each other.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Challenger007
I believe that any evil committed during life will return very soon. You can call it karma, fate, divine providence. It's a pity for the swans, you just have to be a finished creature to kill a harmless harmless bird.

To the story of a broken heart. 4 years ago my wife and I bought a chinchilla, after 1.5 years we realized that our boyfriend needed a company. Found an ad and took another chinchilla boy, who is a year older than ours. The owners gave him away, because his chinchilla-girl died and he was very sad. Having found a brother, he came to his senses a little, but still his tragedy was great, after 1.5 years he died. On the day of his death, we took a new chinchilla so that our animal, which we acquired the very first, would not get bored. Fluffy guys sit together all the time, huddled together, they are like brothers. This is how even small animals become attached to each other.
Lovely story .....
Old 15-03-2023, 07:44 PM
Master
I forgot about this but I think animals and seagulls flirt I have
I know blackbirds do the same thing and the squirrels I find them

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔