Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2020, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I started as a child. Learned by trial and error. There was nobody around to help me.

I have gotten to the point that I have gone up in the mountains and physically saw those who are around me several times.
Looking back, key points in my life stood. Later, after much reflection, I have noticed certain patterns.

My oldest memory on the subject was when I was about 1 year and about 3-4 months old. I snuck away from home and went down to the neighbor's pond which was about 1/2 mile away. When I came home, I was greeted by my Mother who was on the stoop screaming to the top of her lungs with a broom in her hand. She was in a frantic state.

She was happy to see me but could not grasp why I brought home so many snakes. Mom was afraid of snakes.

Later in life when I was about 10 years old, I dozed against a tree one day. The bugs would not let me fall asleep. Then..... I felt something in my lap. As I opened my eyes ..... there was a big black snake coiled up sleeping. I virtually flew to the house. After that experience, I began astral traveling...... just to get away from the snakes.

When I was in my early 30's, I bought a home with over 11 acres. I told the snakes to leave, and if they didn't, I would kick them across the road. Everything was peaceful till one day I noticed somebody had been eating my strawberries. As I looked up from the end of one row, I saw at the end of the row who was eating my strawberries. He/she was standing up looking right at me. He/she was a snake. After that, I began seeing snakes in trees, in our creek, etc. As a result of this, I lost my fear of snakes.

In recent times, some Japanese tourists took pictures and videos of me dancing with my back to 1-2 coiled cobras. I even have a picture somewhere of a cobra around my shoulders and I kissing the cobra's hood.

I have had other encounters with snakes and never got harmed.

A snake is one of my totem animals.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜