Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Yoga

Old 17-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder
HEaling your mind

IF we are already working on our problems and most of it is just from a harsh kind of upsetting past does yoga usually heal our minds fully?

Sometimes i start feeling the way i Use to before i had problems took a few weeks I am not sure if it is the yoga or what but just feeling normal once in a while

I am sometimes so sad after yoga class is this also normal?
Old 22-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Willis

Smile We're are what we choose.

Of course we are all affected by what life has thrown at us. Some worse than others. I assume that Yoga has been a positive thing in your life which is both not a surprise and great to hear. Given the fact that you still revert to your old state, simply proves you are human, you will need to practice more and push further towards enlightenment. Of course your situation is completely normal :). In time, if you choose; you will be able to reach the point of complete understanding, which is a popular goal through Yoga. To reach this point, is too see everything for what it is. Therefore, things from you past, present or future will not bother you. YOU ALONE will have the choice of what emotions you feel. Weather it be pleasantness, or adrenalin given specific situations.

I hope this info helps. Stay practicing and be blissful! :) You are loved.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:38 AM
Ascender
In yoga, we are freeing energy blocks throughout the body from built up stress and other emotions. Cracking the soul open. It is natural to feel sadness and/or heightened empathy for others.

Yoga is beautiful to me because as we free ourselves of negativity and excess energy, we must first face it, embrace it and flow through with it. It gives us a nice tool to realign us back to soul, truth and purpose.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1UeKYj5bjY
Old 07-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkkarma
IF we are already working on our problems and most of it is just from a harsh kind of upsetting past does yoga usually heal our minds fully?

Sometimes i start feeling the way i Use to before i had problems took a few weeks I am not sure if it is the yoga or what but just feeling normal once in a while

I am sometimes so sad after yoga class is this also normal?

I have found affirmations cleaning up my diet (Compassion diet) drinking only water herbal tea meditating and doing yoga daily, letting my energy flow, service to others, forgiving and living from the heart is my receipt for getting rid of the noise in the head. Believe me when I was young I had a long list of problems now at 56 I feel top and all the fears are gone. This journey is not over but it has been a long one, but well worth the wait! After your class you are releasing emotions let it out and be free of that one. In the beginning a lot of old stuff comes up, just trust the process and keep up the good work!!
Joe