Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Actually, no, I'm not. I'm saying I'm existence, consciousness, bliss and all of reality is of and within me.

Can the Omnipotent become more Omnipotent? Can the Omnisentient become more Omnisentient? Can the Omnipresent become more Omnipresent? If it can evolve in any one of these respects then it's none of them and therefore not the One, not the Source. It's merely a manifestation of the Source. I'm drilling down to the pillars of existence, and I can take wood all the way down, at least as far as my understanding allows me.

Just because of limitations of science and mind doesn't mean it's not valid to have a philosophical understanding and discussion and relate the concepts to others.

You are using the same platforms here to measure evolvement when there is infinite diversity being expressed and experienced as God or Self .

The manifestation of the Source is the Source manifest .

This is why there is God-manifest and God-unmanifset .

The appearance of the elephant is a God-elephant .

God in the form of an elephant .

You can't say God doesn't evolve and the elephant does because they are one and the same .

You seem to in a way create an entity out of God that is the appearance of the elephant that is somewhat separated or divided from that which it is fundamentally .

You can't have an elephant or a caveman evolve and God not for what is the caveman and the elephant if not God?

A bunch of cells and electricity? Well that is God too .

x daz x
Old 18-02-2020, 02:20 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
You are using the same platforms here to measure evolvement when there is infinite diversity being expressed and experienced as God or Self .

The manifestation of the Source is the Source manifest .

This is why there is God-manifest and God-unmanifset .

The appearance of the elephant is a God-elephant .

God in the form of an elephant .

You can't say God doesn't evolve and the elephant does because they are one and the same .

You seem to in a way create an entity out of God that is the appearance of the elephant that is somewhat separated or divided from that which it is fundamentally .

You can't have an elephant or a caveman evolve and God not for what is the caveman and the elephant if not God?

A bunch of cells and electricity? Well that is God too .

x daz x

If God evolves that places God within cause and effect. If God is subject to cause and effect then God is not Absolute. What is the cause of God?

What happens when the elephant ceases to exist? Does God devolve? What happens when the universe either has a Big Crunch or dies of heat death?

Do you see the problem of placing God within cause and effect?
Old 18-02-2020, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
If God evolves that places God within cause and effect. If God is subject to cause and effect then God is not Absolute. What is the cause of God?

What happens when the elephant ceases to exist? Does God devolve? What happens when the universe either has a Big Crunch or dies of heat death?

Do you see the problem of placing God within cause and effect?

There being only God means that God is the sole cause and the sole effect that is in motion ..

The God-lion kills the God-deer and the God-lion perhaps survives another day but the God-deer does not .

When the elephant ceases to be an elephant there will be a transition of the spirit to another dimension and the form that it takes will still be of God .

This is also what transcendence is all about and what transformation is all about because if there is no evolvement per se there would be no need for transcendence or transformation .

What you fundamentally are, being all there is cannot transcend anything in this regard for it would be like trying to outrun your own shadow ..

Peeps need to understand that individuality allows one to transform, evolve, transcend in a multitude of ways and still be God .

Not God in totality but God as an individual an integral part of the whole .

So as the individual God-man-elephant-plant-rock evolves so does God in totality because there is only God .

The universe supposedly forever expands regardless of what planets get destroyed or self implode .. Call this ever expanding diverse universe a never ending creative expression of God if you like and within the expansion there is evolvement .

Many don't see what they are or God as everything because they only have a point of perception had of a human mind-body experience to compare everything else with and to some extent this is why cosmic expanded awareness brings about the understanding of oneness and unity with the human framework of experience .

If one understands that the rose that blooms is God or the child that cries in pain is God and the fish caught at the end of the fisherman's line is God then how can God not be evolving through such diversity and through such an infinite amount of experiences had .

Let me say it again there is no separate God and child or lion or fish or planet ...

The actual transformation within God as God is what is happening on all levels of being .

If there is only change in effect and no two moments are exactly the same then there can only be evolvement within the changes .

x daz x
Old 19-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Master
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=56

That post was meant to go here...I pressed the wrong button on my phone and it did a woopsie..

Oh well, that thread can have it to too..I could post it in response to every thread on here so it's all good.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:02 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It is from this place where passive consciousness (Purusha) gives rise to active consciousness (Prakriti) through the passive state itself

Before diving deeper into Advaita I had the conception of consciousness with a small "c" and Consciousness with a capital "C". It's the way I experienced it. Now I would label them as unmanifested and manifested or witness and reflected. Sounds like Purusha and Prakriti.

Quote:
Consciousness cannot evolve beyond the "Self Aware" state that it already exists AS conscious awareness of all that existence, non Existence and any subsequent Non Dual state may also be inclusive or exclusive of any method of observation..this is "Brahman" this is "God"

What can evolve can also devolve. It has to be. The Absolute cannot devolve therefore cannot evolve. The Perfect is Perfect and cannot become more or less Perfect.

Now its manifestations, appearances, maya can evolve and devolve and that's why we're here discussing all this.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Before diving deeper into Advaita I had the conception of consciousness with a small "c" and Consciousness with a capital "C". It's the way I experienced it. Now I would label them as unmanifested and manifested or witness and reflected. Sounds like Purusha and Prakriti.

What can evolve can also devolve. It has to be. The Absolute cannot devolve therefore cannot evolve. The Perfect is Perfect and cannot become more or less Perfect.

Now its manifestations, appearances, maya can evolve and devolve and that's why we're here discussing all this.
Exactly!

It can niether evolve nor devolve into anything other than what it is.

...and why we are here discussing it is because it puts a "Spiritual Forum" to good use.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:13 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
That post was meant to go here...I pressed the wrong button on my phone and it did a woopsie..

Is all your posting done on a smart phone? If so I'm seriously impressed considering the length and detail of some of your posts. LOL!

No way can I put a smart phone to such use. First off my fingers aren't that dainty. Secondly I need more real estate to see what I'm posting else it would be a bunch of incomprehensible and disjointed gibberish.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:

nk:

Now you are also starting to touch on that place where Advaita Vedanta meets Kashmir Shaivism.

What you are speaking of sounds a lot like Spanda (vibration)...which is Consciousness representing a fractal hologram of a mirrored image.

There is one short lecture on Quantum Physics and the hologram of Non Dual NON reality with in a Dual existence...

It was given by a very knowledgeable woman, Maria Syldona:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wXO7oKtNWA

Have a quick look at her channel too.... this is where I get all of my information from...and the Vedas...and personal experience...
Old 19-02-2020, 11:28 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Now you are also starting to touch on that place where Advaita Vedanta meets Kashmir Shaivism.

What you are speaking of sounds a lot like Spanda (vibration)...which is Consciousness representing a fractal hologram of a mirrored image.

There is one short lecture on Quantum Physics and the hologram of Non Dual NON reality with in a Dual existence...

It was given by a very knowledgeable woman, Maria Syldona:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wXO7oKtNWA

Have a quick look at her channel too.... this is where I get all of my information from...and the Vedas...and personal experience...

Leonard Susskind. Plumber turned physicist.
Old 19-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Is all your posting done on a smart phone? If so I'm seriously impressed considering the length and detail of some of your posts. LOL!

No way can I put a smart phone to such use. First off my fingers aren't that dainty. Secondly I need more real estate to see what I'm posting else it would be a bunch of incomprehensible and disjointed gibberish.
Yes, all of my posting is done on a smart phone...the spell checker keeps on annoying me occasionally,but other than that, it's all good and thank you.