Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 09-08-2022, 04:58 AM
asearcher

Shouldn't we meet when we're ready?

I believe in the whole idea that we have a soul group of other souls and come on this earth together to work things out, to grow, to help one another.

However, what I do not understand is why are we being reborn with spirits (that I think come from it's own souls, our higher self) that we have already unfinished business with and once this life time is done with we have even more so because either neither of us or one of us has not evolved enough to fix that?

Would it not be better for everyone if we met once we, or I or the other person/spirit, are evolved enough?

I know already as a young child I was later told and I knew it too being that young I did not like someone and through regression later I knew why and it did not change a thing because that person (spirit) was still real immature spirit wise and well human wise, so the only thing that I think happened there was that things got even worse than before.

Or are we seriously being thrown on this earth to have the same fight if not the even worse fight than before because the other person is not getting it or I'm not getting it - someone's not getting it that's for sure?

Should one not be able to detect "up there" that hey, you know, it's a real bad idea if the two of us get together this time around too? We better wait.
No? (you're not gonna get a dawm thing, or either am I).

I sort of now land in the thought that we just get shipped out together whether we like it or not, pretty much like people with a ticket on a ship, and should not bother but avoid those other passengers who ain't behaving right according to us, and stay and chat some in the corridor with those that it feels right with?
Old 09-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
However, what I do not understand is why are we being reborn with spirits that we have already unfinished business with and once this life time is done with we have even more so because either neither of us or one of us has not evolved enough to fix that? ...Or are we seriously being thrown on this earth to have the same fight if not the even worse fight than before ...?
But how can we evolve to the point where we can fix any unfinished business with others if we avoid all contact with those who challenge us?

Spending time with people we are in harmony with is very pleasant, but where is the learning? Where is the evolution?

We learn far more from having to deal with those we find difficult. They push our buttons and bring things to the surface. And maybe one day we realise that they are just reflecting some aspect of ourselves.

And it is not exactly the same fight as before because it is a new turn of the spiral of evolution. Neither we nor they are exactly the same as the previous time we fought. Some learning must have taken place since then.

You seem to be saying that we should enjoy the benefits of learning without needing to go through the process of learning.

Peace
Old 09-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Administrator
I would Agree with Iamthat. spending time with people who Challenge us.
is not easy I should know.
My mother was that person.she hated me and i hated her back.
But the one thing I did learn from it, is I would never favour one child over another.

Namaste
Old 12-08-2022, 03:58 PM
asearcher

I see your points. I was thinking of some case I've read or heard about (at this point can not remember) where they again and again met and each time they got even more karma to work through than before. I was thinking more that one of them could go and learn somewhere else instead of keep on poisoning the other person's lives again and again til it was ready to resolve matters, when they were in the same place.

However. I do get what you're "saying", Iamthat and Native_spirit :)
Old 12-08-2022, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
I was thinking of some case I've read or heard about (at this point can not remember) where they again and again met and each time they got even more karma to work through than before. I was thinking more that one of them could go and learn somewhere else instead of keep on poisoning the other person's lives again and again til it was ready to resolve matters, when they were in the same place.
It is always possible that these two chose to repeatedly reincarnate together precisely so they could try to resolve the issues between them. On a Soul level they could be very close, wanting to help each other learn. But once back in physical bodies the old tendencies resurfaced and they just kept repeating the same patterns of behaviour.

And maybe after they died they looked back at their lives and thought "****, failed again." Sometimes we humans can be very slow learners. But eventually learning does happen.

Peace
Old 13-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Master
Meeting my soul group- sandwich theory including… was best moments in my life not sure if it surpasses the reincarnation pain?? But you know we are living in a perfect world when you meet your soul group as soon as you were born, it didn’t take long for my secret desires to be unleashed..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-08-2022, 01:49 PM
asearcher

Iamthat: Thank you, your words make sense to me. Calms me actually :)

lostsoul13: You're a secret poet :) I think, thank you for sharing.
Old 20-08-2022, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
However, what I do not understand is why are we being reborn with spirits (that I think come from it's own souls, our higher self) that we have already unfinished business with and once this life time is done with we have even more so because either neither of us or one of us has not evolved enough to fix that?
You have got your answer in your question itself. Of course, there is a matter of free will as well. Every soul is given free will to choose to do whatever that soul wants to do with the given life. If the soul chooses to keep the 'unfinished business' as unfinished, then the reincarnation cycle continues.

Old 20-08-2022, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeta
Every soul is given free will to choose to do whatever that soul wants to do with the given life.
If the soul chooses to keep the 'unfinished business' as unfinished, then
the reincarnation cycle continues.
That is very profound, yes. Reading Rob Schwartz helped me 'get' that more.
We may come here to work on something...then, ha, get stuck again and decide, choose, "Nope, I'm not ready yet! "
Hahahahaha. Oh, these nutty lives!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That is very profound, yes. Reading Rob Schwartz helped me 'get' that more.
We may come here to work on something...then, ha, get stuck again and decide, choose, "Nope, I'm not ready yet! "
Hahahahaha. Oh, these nutty lives!