Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-06-2022, 06:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I have no questions about the opinions you expressed here. I just expressed mine about this subject.

There is a Physical Body Expectation, which incarnates and manifests no matter what your soul decides.

The Soul can reincarnate back to childhood or a further time in the past, though the Physical Body of the same MBTI+ personality temperament will be there in the future, along with the soul friends and lovers.
Old 17-06-2022, 03:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanik
Does it mean we reincarnate only within our "ancestors tree"? The reincarnation is not random?
No it doesn't mean that. It is actually tied to consciousness. Generally it is about one's karma and one incarnates. One can incarnate it's said else where then here such as another place in universe. So no continuation of family but continuation of consciousness. Incarnation has always been explained by opposites that happen related to consciousness through the physical (life or experiencing). Experience seems necessary. For example, a person who harms others will incarnate and be harmed in experience. When a person returns then what path will they follow then? Most don't remember anything before. It is two different experience by the same soul. In a way it is about understanding both sides of self as part of incarnations. Many repeated cycles.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
For example, a person who harms others will incarnate and be harmed in experience. When a person returns then what path will they follow then?

There is no predetermined path that says a person will be harmed. However, Emotional Repression Releases do carry on into the next life. For example, a person who ends a romantic relationship with Sadness Emotional Repression will result in the lover having repressed Anger and Fear towards that person who ended the relationship. This carries on into the next life when that person is again reincarnated as a man. In this next life, he might not be able to meet the lover from previous life. To release this Emotional Repression, the man needs to think of the lover whom he ended the relationship with Sadness Emotional Repression, and ask for forgiveness in the mind.

Other emotional repressions one can release:

1. Tell yourself that "I won't sentence anyone to death anymore", if one feels that the Stomach Energy Wisp is easily becoming Predator Relationship Temperament, and also for actions in past lives. Otherwise, you will need private time to calm the heart energy.
2. Tell yourself that "I won't eat humans anymore", if you have eaten humans in any of your past lives. Otherwise, your voice will not reach others on the Heart-Soul level.
3. Tell yourself that "I won't kill anybody anymore", if you have killed anyone in any of your past lives, like in wars. Otherwise, you will feel the need to justify your decisions, and to keep mental peace.
4. Tell yourself that "I won't abort a baby anymore", if you have ever recommended someone to abort or having aborted a baby yourself. Otherwise, you will be less motivated to have children.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidasCloud
.... This also explains how it's harder to become pregnant at age 50, as the reincarnation energy (manifesting as personality) becomes that of great-grandparent to great-grandchild
It is harder to get pregnant from 40 onward as the amount of egg cells reduces with age.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
....Those are usually reincarnating from other species, like a try-before-you-buy. .....
Gay men get born because they want to experience and balance the feminine energy. And likely also contribute to the need of the Divine Feminine energy at this time on Earth.

Transgenders are very likely also related to this, although in a slightly different way. The traditional patriarchal images of the genders are changing and shifting, and need to as well as we have to let go of these obsolete views.
These people basically force mankind to think about it and to change these things. And gays & lesbians did the same thing when they were first openly out of the closet. They basically paved the way.
Old 02-07-2022, 10:15 AM
Master
You seem very set in your ways of thinking and trying to force it on others while we all have our own truths.

What you say doesn't resonate with me at all. It would mean we'd only incarnate on planet Earth, which is not true, and very limited thinking.

You say we alternate genders each time, which is also not true. We choose the gender that goes with the lessons we wish to learn and experience.

You say we incarnate approx. every 100 years which is also not true. It can take much longer before we're back, we might have incarnations elsewhere or no incarnation for a while.
It can also be shorter sometimes, like there are people that have been in WW2 and already reincarnated before the turn of the century.

Please allow for the fact that your truth is not necessarily the truth, even though you may think so, and certainly not others' truth.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
People of the Homosexual Sexual Temperament will reincarnate as people of the Heterosexual Sexual Temperament in the next life. So for example, a man of Homosexual Sexual Temperament will reincarnate as a man of Heterosexual Sexual Temperament.
Why repeat yourself? It's still just what you believe to be true.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:29 AM
Newbie ;)

I've been thinking for a while that reincarnation makes the concept of transgenderism make sense. If someone feels "trapped in the wrong body" and mentally a different gender, it's likely because they were that gender in a previous life.

I truly believe that I might have been a man in a previous life because since childhood, I have had this masculine energy within me.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:25 AM
Knower
In the last 120 years, I have been a man three times and a woman once. We choose what we feel will help us achieve our goals in a life. I think that if we prefer being female we may bring female traits with us into a life as a man, and if you like being a man in life we may bring male traits with us into a life as a woman. This is not a steadfast rule. There are hundreds of reasons why you would choose to be male or female and what traits we bring with us. Being gay is just another experience as is your race.

In my present life, I was told I am comfortable with being male but am also not concerned about sex in general. I have no time to fret about such things as I am set on achieving and working on other goals.

PastPilot
Old 09-09-2022, 09:25 AM
Knower
In the last 120 years, I have been a man three times and a woman once. We choose what we feel will help us achieve our goals in a life. I think that if we prefer being female we may bring female traits with us into a life as a man, and if you like being a man in life we may bring male traits with us into a life as a woman. This is not a steadfast rule. There are hundreds of reasons why you would choose to be male or female and what traits we bring with us. Being gay is just another experience as is your race.

In my present life, I was told I am comfortable with being male but am also not concerned about sex in general. I have no time to fret about such things as I am set on achieving and working on other goals.

PastPilot