Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-04-2014, 12:24 PM
Master

assistance with spread interpretation please :)

I did some readings for myself recently and seemed to come up with combinations that confused me, so assistance with the following would be appreciated. I use a 4-card spread with additional cards as I feel are required (usually none, sometimes one, but more when I'm REALLY confused as below).

Q1: Is it wise for me to pursue a love relationships with R?

The situation: 10 of cups rev, Devil rev
What you need to know: 3 of cups
Advice: Knight of Wands rev, Wheel of Fortune, Strength, Page of Wands rev
Predicted outcome: 7 of wands rev, 4 of pentacles, Knight of pentacles

Q2: Is it wise for me to pursue a love relationship with D?
The situation: 10 of pentacles
What you need to know: Page of cups rev
Advice: 5 of pent rev
Predicted outcome: 2 of Cups

Q3: How can I best prepare for my next love relationship?

The situation: 9 of Cups
What you need to know: 10 of Swords, The Devil reversed
Advice: 4 of Swords reversed
Predicted outcome: Queen of Wands

This one is less confusing, but adding more for context - seems like there might be a vibe of impatience I need to address :)

Is it wise for me to pursue a love relationship with an as-yet unnamed partner?

The situation: Wheel of Fortune
What you need to know: The World
Advice: Temperance reversed
Predicted outcome: Strength

Last edited by tealily : 25-04-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Mrs Merrieweather

I do have a question, were the extra cards pulled to clarify the first card or all cards combined equally for the answer.

If they are used to clarify, if more then one clarifier was used was the next card to clarify the clarifier or the original card? I know this shounds confusing but it will make a difference on how the cards are read.

What was your take/read on the cards?
Old 25-04-2014, 03:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Merrieweather
I do have a question, were the extra cards pulled to clarify the first card or all cards combined equally for the answer.

If they are used to clarify, if more then one clarifier was used was the next card to clarify the clarifier or the original card? I know this shounds confusing but it will make a difference on how the cards are read.

What was your take/read on the cards?
All cards combined equally for the answer (in terms of position in the spread).

I do have personal interpretations for all cards, but I'm deliberately omitting them here to avoid biasing opinions :) (blame my inner scientist) Happy to post them up later for feedback.
Old 25-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Tsuga

Hi

My 2 cents worth is this:

A relationship with R will be mainly physical and any investments of love and emotion will only leave you feeling empty and disappointed.
Looking from a positive side, you will make a new friend, or strengthen a friendship you already have.

You might find more satisfaction and meaning in a relationship with D. But whoever you choose, if you trust yourself to the Queen of Wands you will rise above any given situation, intact.

The overall key card being the Queen of Wands (Leo July 24 - August 23).

Personally, I found the original cards enough. The extra were too complex and confusing for me.

t.
Old 25-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Mrs Merrieweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
I did some readings for myself recently and seemed to come up with combinations that confused me, so assistance with the following would be appreciated. I use a 4-card spread with additional cards as I feel are required (usually none, sometimes one, but more when I'm REALLY confused as below).

Q1: Is it wise for me to pursue a love relationships with R?

The situation: 10 of cups rev, Devil rev
What you need to know: 3 of cups
Advice: Knight of Wands rev, Wheel of Fortune, Strength, Page of Wands rev
Predicted outcome: 7 of wands rev, 4 of pentacles, Knight of pentacles

Personally I would nor have let my clients ask a yes/no type of question, nor would I have pulled more then 1 card. For fun lets see how I fair.

No future or desire, you need to know there is friendship...no it is not wise to pursue a love relationship.

Quote:
Q2: Is it wise for me to pursue a love relationship with D?
The situation: 10 of pentacles
What you need to know: Page of cups rev
Advice: 5 of pent rev
Predicted outcome: 2 of Cups

This person is interested but more on a practical choice than for passion. This person will keep you out of poverty. Yes it would be wise if you are looking for a financially secure person.

Quote:

Q3: How can I best prepare for my next love relationship?

The situation: 9 of Cups
What you need to know: 10 of Swords, The Devil reversed
Advice: 4 of Swords reversed
Predicted outcome: Queen of Wands

This is a better suited question for tarot, it is descriptive.
You need to be willing or more outright with sharing happiness and wealth with others, you need to drop the drama, and obsessions. Get out there, be with other people, you will become popular and appealing to others.

Quote:

Is it wise for me to pursue a love relationship with an as-yet unnamed partner?

Guy
The situation: Wheel of Fortune
What you need to know: The World
Advice: Temperance reversed
Predicted outcome: Strength

This is an unknown, you are just concluding a life lesson. Stop trying to be everything to everyone. No it is not wise to be pursuing a relationship at this time, be patient.

Throwing this together quickly during my break, dont have my cards with me. Not considering this an actual reading , this is what my minds eye see.