Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-02-2023, 03:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny Flats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
What I do wonder would the world be at times without Christianity or other major forms of Religion or organized faith ?

For one, we would be 1000 years ahead technological than where we are now. Since so many of our educated were tortured and burned alive by the christians it makes you wonder where we would be by now if they had lived. In fact so many educated people were slaughtered by the christian hoards they threw us into the dark ages where millions more perished from starvation and disease... I always wonder where we would be without it.
Code:
___spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=2145402&postcount=8

Nicola Tesla son to a priest who more or less followed Yahuah's(YHWH,יהוה) commands or/and his son Yahushua(יהושע), the prophesied eternal king & priest. It said 80% of all patent are based on his work, including remote control and communication. His inventions made the modern world possible.
He even refused to sell his patent to an army general , as he was against his invention used for war which is bad for economic development. Tesla behaved likely in accordance with the teaching of Yahushua.

There are sources that state, our modern computer system(micro-chips and so on) are reverse engineering of alien space craft. Nephilim offspring's, the giants are said to have 6 fingers, aliens are mentioned to have 6 fingers. Demons too are offspring Nephilim according to book of Enoch. Advanced Technology is likely from the supernatural.

In the book of Genesis, Enoch and Yasher mention the watchers and the Nephilim these who fell from heaven, who taught mankind things such war, contracts, arms weapons and more. Things such slavery or nobility(the majority of wealth concentrated in few) likely resulted from it. Despite being technology advanced, it didn't saved them from the flood which was sent due the evil nature of mankind.

Technology require materials that are used in industry. Most are provided from the holy land, so tech advancement is possible by Yahuah. And it was the nation that accepted the massages of Yahushua, that are in lead in technology and science and not nations like China, Muslim nations or India. These nations have technology because it was sold to them or they are in service of nations having followers of Yahushua.

Technology is the studies or making of tools, they can increase the good or increase the bad. Nikola Tesla is a shining example of making good technologies, who probably had the teaching of Yahua and Yahushua in his heart and mind. These who didn't have these, probably created weapons of mass destruction like the German Nationalist faithless Jew during WW1 with peers such as Albert Einstein shunning him despite discovering a method to unbind Nitrogen for increased farm yield for he also invented poison gas which gave gruesome death to countless.

Steam engine in Alexandria Egypt.
Quote:
The Greek-Egyptian mathematician and engineer Hero of Alexandria described the device in the 1st century CE, and many sources give him the credit for its invention.[1][2] However, Vitruvius was the first to describe this appliance in his De architectura (ca. 30–20 BCE).[3]
Code:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aeolipile

Based on History, the steam engine was a great advantage for the British, yet in Egypt years before "christianity" or more exactly the coming of Yahushua, it was not made used of. No technological advancement. because slavery at large, so there was no need, or demand for it. Yet in was England that technology developed after the coming and spread of Yahushua's teaching such as
Yahushua said unto him, Thou shalt love Yahuah thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. Matthew 22:37-40 also Luke 10:27-36

Before Yahushua; large Egypt with thinkers, scholars intelligent people ( Alexandria was probably a fountain of knowledge), steam engine prototype, yet no steam trains or ships, no technological advancement
After Yahushua; small British ,a protestant nation, steam trains, ships and other tech, beating & controlling larger heathen nations like India or China, no contest. But cant conquer fellow nations who more or less accepted
Yahushua message, him being the beloved chosen son of god.

So far technology flourished in, for the lack of a better term, Christians nations. Christians as these who follow the teachings of Yahua, and Yahushua which is the more likely accurate Hebrew name versus the heathen version of it.

To explain the evil of Christianity, you need to familiarize yourself with the bible and the prophecies by Yahua.
Christianity as the invention of the catholic church, Beast of Revelations, great nations are symbolized as beast. Along with Islam and mixing with other cultures and their customs, go against Yahua's laws. The name Christianity unfortunately has similarity with heaven god.
Catholic church true aim was to wipe out the true, not mislead followers of Yahushua. They were these educated in truth. These who had and preached the bible were the prime target.
Think why would the Catholic church mingle the practice of other culture and teach these things which are opposed and hated to Yahua's. The laws were not to be changed( not to add or subtract).

Protestant from the word protest, they were against the papacy, the catholic church, Rome, for they founder discovered they are the Beast of Revelation, the purple harlot, that are warned of,it being a satanic force.

For more details or evidence look into TruthUnveiled777 (such as What is The Mark of the Beast)
Code:
https://odysee.com/@TruthUnveiled777_Mirror:4 ____youtube.com/@gatiukamangu6987/videos

, From Babylon to America the Prophecy Movie (gives bible prophecy timing in the video)
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=5pQvM9ZY41k
___bibleask.org/when-did-the-papacy-receive-its-deadly-wound-and-how-did-the-wound-get-healed/
And other sources which explain all factors on prophecy, and such these would explain evil of Christianity. The evil spiritual force behind the Catholic church is likely in league or from with the very spiritual force behind heathen nations(Islam and Kabalist jews included).

Ever heard of Baghdad battery? they say its was used for lamps, yet im not aware that these were widespread for the public good. Assuming that if technological advancement was possible, it would only be limited to selected few like rulers, think like less than 2% of the population. Its a fragile state were technology could easily be lost and perhaps that what happened.

Quote:
"Entire civilizations such as the Inca's, the Aztecs, probably the Mayan were wiped from the face of the earth to rob them of their wealth and land."

They were ignorant of Yahua's law, so they did evil in Yahua's eyes(according to laws in the bible) so their wealth and land were transferred to relatively more good nations.

Quote:
Genesis 9:3-4 ESV
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything. But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.
Quote:
Deuteronomy 12:23 ESV
Only be sure that you do not eat the blood, for the blood is the life, and you shall not eat the life with the flesh.

Ever heard of the Mad Cow, apparently it happens due to cannibalism, cows were fed their own species. Tech advancement seem to require stable healthy mind rather than mad one.
Also
Quote:
Myoglobin is broken down during digestion and forms a family of carcinogenic compounds called N-nitrosoes...Unfortunately, there’s no safe level of N-nitrosoes in the body.
___https://theconversation.com/red-meats-a-tasty-treat-but-too-much-can-give-you-cancer-27158

Quote:
Genesis 9: 6“Whoever sheds the blood of man,by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image.
archeologists have identified telltale butcher marks on the bones of human remains in Aztec sites around Mexico City.
...another explanation is that consuming the flesh of a person offered to the gods was like communing with the gods, themselves. As off-putting as it sounds, Verano says that ritual cannibalism most likely existed among the Aztecs and would have been considered not only normal but a great honor.
Code:
history.com/news/aztec-human-sacrifice-religion

The act of prying the heart from living man, isn't it a torture, not to mention it was for falsehood, after all, both the sun and we continue despite their religion or/and prophecy of the end of the world.

Dont have the source, but some Native American tribes had custom, laws such as when taking captive which is some one outside the tribe, aka a stranger, to torture him for days and if he doesn't scream or beg, then they would feed his heart to their children on the believe they would be strong warriors. These tribes also practiced Shamanism, they followed spirits(spiritualism) instead of the holy spirit. In their culture it was ok, right and good, so that why most of most Native American were wiped out.

If they were tortured, killed or pillaged it possible because they too did these things.

Also ask where were their "gods" or spirits who they followed and to whom they sacrificed(killed) one of the most advance flesh life's. Shouldn't they have protected them from destruction. Doesn't it mean all the suffering from their customs was in vain as times continues to prove. Perhaps nothing of value in terms of knowledge was lost and better more rightful and true teaching that allows more life & prosperity came to replace it with the caveat of the violent process. The remnant population was probably wiped more from disease than slaughter.

Since Yahua created the armies that destroy, which is why vast conquest were possible be it by Babylon, Persia, Macedonia, Rome , Napoleon ect were undefeated unless ordained otherwise as per bible prophecy timeline. These conquests served to wipe-out nations that practiced human blood sacrifice and cannibalism from the face of the earth, leaving only remote tribes or underground satanic organizations. It cleansed us from having to witness such evil in broad daylight.

Also concerning alteration of history check the old maps of the southern continent and cross examine them to event in the bible or watch 1 TRUE Locations Of Israel AND Jerusalem FOUND!! It’s Not Where You Think!! HD re- upload
Code:
__youtube.com/watch?v=7_qT6KU8lrY
Old Maps Online (Search For Africa): ___.oldmapsonline.org/
David Rumsey Map Collection (Search Africa, South Africa): ____davidrumsey.com/
The Map House (Browse Africa, Southern Africa): ____themaphouse.com/
De Virga Map 1411: ___myoldmaps.com/late-medieval-maps-1300/240-albertin-de-virga-world/240-de-virga.pdf

Without the spread of Yahushua's message who offers guide on eternal life, salvation and who instructed of his followers to be:
Quote:
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as dove. Matthew 10:16
The world would probably still practice waste of resources for falsehood or evil , suffering more from plagues, disease and such, torturing and sacrificing other like them, under the mercy of rulers who could order the executions of many children for the sake of authority, less consideration to others, shorter life, poor life, in other words, unchanged or slowly dwindling to extinction. re-examine all the customs and punishments of mankind history.

The educated or intelligent who would see the evils, are likely to stay silent to not oppose the herd mentality or the nobility they are dependent on. Abraham according to the book of Yasher, was an exception and would have been burned alive if not for Yahua's interference.

It would have been preferable to not have the Catholic church, but it was not decreed to be so.

There isn't any evidence we would have been 1000 years more advanced by our-self.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-02-2023 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Deleted any political stuff, even WWII talk
Old 23-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Would you still believe?
Yes. Romans 1:19 hints about the process.
Old 23-03-2023, 10:11 PM
That's actually a funny question at first glance since the Bible probably has made so many atheists!

The Bible had nothing to do with with God's Divine Presence in my life.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-03-2023, 11:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's actually a funny question at first glance since the Bible probably has made so many atheists!

The Bible had nothing to do with with God's Divine Presence in my life.
My first Bible i've ever seen was an old book between two homemade sheet metal bent covers, i held it in my arms and i knew
without reading that what is written inside was the truth .
Old 23-03-2023, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval
My first Bible i've ever seen was an old book between two homemade sheet metal bent covers, i held it in my arms and i knew
without reading that what is written inside was the truth .
That's very sweet.
Oddly, coming from a Catholic family...my first Bible I bought at Goodwill, a Red RSV, 2006.
So underlined with notes, I can't tell you...I only look at the wise guidance and the words of love and wisdom ...never the ''nonsense''
coming from superstitious, fear ridden minds of primitive people...blaming God for all sorts of things!
I can tell what is truth and what is not.
(This will make people nuts here!) -Watch!
Discernment is a Gift.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru