Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-09-2023, 07:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Did my spirit guide give me a message?

I'm not sure where to put this thread so hope this section is okay.

A little back story...

Four years ago, myself and my children had to move house for the 6th time in 9 years. It really got to me and I said, 'Enough is enough. I going to change my life so we can have a stable home and no longer be in a minimum wage paid job.' Literally days later, a booklet for a local college dropped through my letterbox, I went through it, booked myself onto a taster course doing something that interested me, and then progressed onwards and have spent the last four years studying as a full-time student.

Throughout the last four years, myself and my children have gone through so much:
- One of my sisters became really depressed and attempted to take her own life six times.
- I had to have tests for esophageal cancer, thankfully it wasn't.
- I started having severe problems with my balance and endured months of tests and being told I could have a brain tumour. It ended up being a rare form of migraine that still affects me although not as severely anymore.
- I had to stop working due to my balance problems which created money problems.
- My daughter had a car accident.
- I started helping an old lady with her shopping during the pandemic but when she developed dementia, I ended up caring for her as she had no family which caused me no end of stress.
- My cousin died.
- We were given notice by our landlord that he was selling the property and we had to find somewhere else to live. We spent six months trying to find a home.
- My son had swelling of the lining around the heart and was rushed to hospital.
- We became homeless, the council wouldn't help us and we ended up staying in the home of my abusive ex as we had nowhere else to go. We were there for 18 months.
- My youngest daughter's mental health really suffered and she became depressed.
- My other daughter, who has PTSD, developed OCD because of the stress of homelessness and who we were living with.
- My nephew was killed in a traffic accident.
- My sister was diagnosed with skin cancer.
- I had a serious accident and had to have surgery and months of recovery.
- We moved house, finally into a home of our own albeit another rental, a couple of weeks after my accident. The home is far from perfect but it's a home.
- My daughter's OCD became severe due to my accident and her life is now dominated by it 24/7.
- My son was told that the swelling of his heart has caused permanent damage and he now has mild heart failure.
- The final year of my uni course has had to be put on hold because of my accident.

Last night I had a dream that felt more like a visit from my spirit guide or an angel. In the dream, I was sitting in a large arena with all of my peers from college on my left. A very tall man with white or grey hair approached me. I knew he was a psychic or similar. He put his hands firmly on my shoulders, looked me in the eyes, and said, "On Wednesday you'll be tested. Don't mess up or you'll have to do all of the lessons again."

And now I'm nervous! I thought everything myself and my family have been through over the last four years were tests, now I'm wondering if they were the lessons and the test is going to be even bigger/harder/worse than what we've already gone through.

I'm wondering if anyone has any insight into what this could mean?

I've been asking the universe for a better life, and learning to manifest over the last two years, and it's certainly working. I'm able to manifest pretty well now compared to two years ago when I had no faith in myself or the universe so I'm wondering if it's about that - having faith?

In all honesty, I'm scared stiff of what Wednesday could bring as I'm not sure myself or my children could handle much more let alone having to repeat all of the lessons again.

Any ideas what this could mean?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 04-09-2023 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Edit of one word
Old 04-09-2023, 07:24 PM
Administrator
Well firstly if it was a guide he would not swear at you neither would he tell you ,that you will be tested.
That is not something they would do.
You are not alone in having to go through so much. many others can say the same thing,I know I can.

Look in the Affirmation section there will be many positive affirmations for you to follow good luck

Namaste
Old 04-09-2023, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks. I'll check out the affirmation section.

Can I ask why you think a spirit guide wouldn't swear?

Also, the day before my daughter had her car accident, I had a dream in which something was going on with my daughter and then someone said to me in a loud voice, "Warning! This is not a drill!" So while a spirit guide might not tell me I'm going to be tested, at least on the occasion of my daughter's accident, I did have some indication of it happening from the warning voice.
Old 04-09-2023, 10:59 PM
Good answer Native spirit gave...oh I edited that swear word, even, tho, you 'masked' it a bit, lol ...
and she is correct.
I could not answer to why your Guide would n,ot use that word, either...I just know it, they just don't.
When you have a lot contact with the benevolent Spirit World - you just know it.
Interesting, isn't it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2023, 01:03 AM
Experiencer
I also agree they would never use foul words. Words have power, and nothing good will use foul words. Never once has any of my guides or Angels used foul words. Now to think about it, the demons I encountered never did as well.
Old 05-09-2023, 02:07 AM
Knower

What does your gut feeling say?
Old 05-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluto
What does your gut feeling say?
Excellent. I wish I had said that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2023, 07:57 PM
Administrator
Everybody gets a premonition that something is going to Happen sometimes you may not understand it at the time.
A lot of it comes from your Intuition{gut feeling }

Namaste