Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-08-2023, 06:24 PM
Kpop Girl 99

Bunny I'm an angel! Muahahahaaa!

HA! Ok, so, really, in actuality - you and I both know there's no possible way that I'm really an angel. How could that possibly be? I'm just some human being. I'm literally nobody. But like... I had a weird occurrence happen to me, and I'll tell you about it, and, it doesn't have to mean anything to you, because it this point, it doesn't really mean anything to me, but it happened, and it was intense, and it WAS real... but, was it like, "real real"? I don't know - I can't prove it. It's an outlandish claim. The whole thing is ridiculous, but, I can't shake it.

I'm Michael. **** you should see your face right now. There's no way, right? Hey, how do you tell someone you're mentally ill in 3 words or less? "I'm Archangel Michael." Haha, it's so dumb... it really is, I can't believe I'm about to tell you guys this story - this is so embarrassing. I hate getting in front of new people about this, I don't want anybody to look at me. I don't want to do anything man, I just want to - well, in actuality, I'm hellbent on saving the world, but like, what does that mean, what does that even look like in reality? Kinda vague... anyways, I don't expect any of you to believe that I'm Michael, or help me out, or anything, because, well, it's not really that big a deal. Plus - I don't even know. Like I know but I don't know. Like things happened, but, is it real? Can I know? Can I tell? Everyone tells me it was psychosis... hey man, I hear you. You're probably right. Let's not worry about that right now though, I want to show you a couple of things.

So, what got me started on this, again (I knew when I was younger), was psychedelics. I had a trip where I talked to one of my girlfriends back in Heaven, and I talked to Gabriel on the Earth, and I gave him a song. Gabriel is the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold. ****! Nobody will ever take me seriously. WhAtEvEr DuDe I'm MeNtAlLy IlL lol. But like - I talked to him. They were praying while I was tripping, and I gave them a song. This was back in 2016. Anyways, we changed a lyric in the first line. This was all done telepathically. The song is Creating God. The first line goes:

Standing in the shade of altruism, answering the call -

That's what all of the official lyrics say online and otherwise. I'd link to the song but I don't think my account is old enough to provide links yet. Look it up if you're curious, that's what the line says. However, if you listen to the song, he says "Standing in the shade of altruism, had to ring the call".

Now, do "answering" and "had to ring" sound at all similar to you? Why did this band, this famous rock band, with millions of fans around the world, why did they, how, did they mess up their first lyric in their song so, so badly? These words - answering doesn't sound like had to ring at all. But you can listen to it - that's clearly what he says. This parts crazy - it's because I "had to ring" the call to him: that's the song I sent to them telepathically.

I know this sounds insane, and hey, I'm right there with you: maybe we can go check in to the mental hospital together. Catch up on our coloring; NO PENS... pens go stabby stabby... no shoe laces, no belts... Anyways, I know that that's not like, incredible proof or anything, but, it's all the "proof" that I have. I can show you instances in their music that don't make sense to be sung by human beings - they have a lot of lyrics that I could point to, but nobody asked, and I don't want this intro post to be crazy long: I've made posts about this stuff online before, everybody just mocks me and tells me to get help and it's all just very... it's base, it's boring. I don't need mental help: that's what happened. What am I - how am I supposed to receive mental help on a past event? And like, the story was crazy, the trip was crazy. I saw this being meditating, and he was green, in this green room, and he showed me these 4 visions: the first two have already happened, but the last two never did, or haven't yet, or might not ever, I don't know. The 4th vision was actually like literal Heaven with like glass streets and like the most incredible mind blowing sky that I've ever seen in my life. Like absolutely mind blowing.

Anyways, if any of you are like, sort of curious, I can put together a presentation on their songs, and some of Red Velvet's music, because like, I sent them songs too, in different states of altered consciousness. Like homie of course I can do stuff like that - I told you who I am, right? But like, maybe I'm not, maybe I'm just a human that had some weird interactions with reality, and got some cords tangled. But Gabriel knew me as Michael, and I knew him as Gabriel, and Alisha knew me as Michael (the girl I talked to in Heaven) so, at least it's not MY fault that I'm uh, "confused" -- maybe if these VOICES weren't so doggarn CONVINCING... but like, I don't normally hear voices, not real ones anyways, not like other people, I have to be in altered states, but now I can't do it naturally because I got put on a bunch of medication by my parents. I told them everything and they just think I'm mentally ill and want me on meds. I don't want to get off them because I don't want to disrespect them: I've caused them a lot of stress, I don't want to make things worse for them. But what I've seen has been what I've seen, and my life has been what it is, and, yeah, I know it's crazy, but, that's what happened.

I'll show you one weird lyric, there's this line in Beast and the Harlot - "The day has come for all our sinners, if you're not a servant you'll be struck to the ground. Flee the burning greedy city, looking back on her see there's nothing around. I don't believe in fairy tales and noone wants to go to hell you made the wrong decision and it's easy to see; now if you want to serve above or be a king below with us you're welcome to the city where your future is set forever" << seems to be implying that they will be kings in hell... I know it's like "metal" or whatever, but they do this all. the. time. all the time.

here's another line from Afterlife - "Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen, so unsure but it seems - cuz we've been waiting for you. Fallen into this place, just giving you a small taste, of your afterlife, here so stay, you'll be back here soon anyways" << like cmon dude, fallen into this place giving me a taste of my afterlife? who SAYS this stuff??

I could show you guys lyrics from avenged sevenfolds music for literally an hour and 45 minutes, if I were to be playing some of the songs as well. If I were just showing lyrics, I can get the presentation done in about 45 minutes. Anyways, I'm not gonna bore anybody with that that didn't ask. I don't care dude, it doesn't matter to me - that's just Gabriel, I'm just Michael, hello, we must save the world, how do you do my sweet Earth Human? Then again... some mental illnesses are so insidious, that you can't even tell, sometimes. So - I try not to think about it too much. But telling you guys about this was the only reason I even made an account on this forum to begin with. I got banned from Reddit on all of my accounts, and everyone over there just mocks me... I'm like bro, this is super cool - at the very least, it's an interesting presentation. And like all the messages from the Red Velvet videos bro... man, it's a ride. Fr, it's a trip, and I can't get anybody interested. Nobody cares! Nobody has time. People just write it off as mental illness right off the bat and that's the end. But, I get it. Showing the full presentation with Kpop and A7X the way I like to present it is like a 3 hour long video, so I understand nobody watching it. I don't really have very many friends to show it to, and I don't like bringing up myself to people anyways. I don't want to disrupt anyone's lives. Because really - what does it matter if you know, anyways? You can't do anything. You can't help me, we're all too small. We don't have connects, we don't have anything. I need music scene connections. I need acting connections, industry connections. But that's all stuff I'll have to figure out on my own. It's not looking good lol.

Anyways, sorry, this post ended up being kind of long. If anybody would be interested in hearing/seeing the lyrics in either the Avenged Sevenfold, Katy Perry or Red Velvet songs/videos/lyrics, just let me know. I doubt anybody's going to care, but, if you did, I'll show you, just let me know. Anyways, happy to be a part of this forum. I hope I can learn from you guys and get to know you all - there seem to be a lot of differing opinions and beliefs present on the board, and I look forward to gleaning insight from the varied thought patterns present here. Blessings and thank you for your time :) I love you all.
Old 11-08-2023, 07:12 PM
Master

I would not know for what reason this should be mental illness other than common beliefs. It may be anything really .... There might be a lot of reasons for your beliefs. Everyone beliefs weird stuff anyway. I believe weird stuff as well.

Hope you are well.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 12-08-2023, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)

TLDR

Does anyone have the short version of this story?
Old 13-08-2023, 08:00 AM
Master

I'm very sceptical.
If ArchAngel Michael came to earth in the form of a human it would be for the good of mankind and he WOULDNT go on a forum to advertise the fact...
But that's just me, call me old fashioned AND ArchAngel Michael is my hero so I'm just not feeling it ...SOZ .
Old 13-08-2023, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I'm very sceptical.
If ArchAngel Michael came to earth in the form of a human it would be for the good of mankind and he WOULDNT go on a forum to advertise the fact...
But that's just me, call me old fashioned AND ArchAngel Michael is my hero so I'm just not feeling it ...SOZ .
The only AA to ever have had physical form is Metatron. No other AA nor angel has ever been physical. They'd have to lower their vibration too much which would lead away from their purpose and the grand scheme of things.
Old 14-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Master

I wonder why a person with a profound spiritual experience went through the struggle of communicating the maybe-so-unsettling beliefs with their inner circle and went astray to find some listening ear, only to be dismissed, had arrived at what is probably one of the few spiritual evolved places on the internet to be told again its just mental illness. Isnt mental illness a spiritual challenge as well? When arriving at the experience of this what OP shared, is it not the only pure thing a soul can decide to bring up the flaws in itself to arrive and be in the state called "mentally ill", because it is the only way to integrate and understand the experience.

Sometimes we move away from Truth or Reality to arrive at it again. Its called life.

No hate to others here. Ur just protecting ur thoughts. Or maybe something else, because what do I know.

Just genuinely wondering.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 15-08-2023, 03:43 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic. Whether someone has mental health issues is not really the point when it came to my response . Over the years I have been among and worked with several people that had varying degrees of mental health issues including family members and close friends. And you yourself know who I am and you also know that I have supported you over the years .
By his own admission , the author told of his mental health issues , that fact is not in dispute and I am a firm believer in treating everyone the same whether they have any mental or physical disabilities (again , I have family members with severe physical disabilities too) and the worst thing anyone can go is talk to them like they are stupid , just as I wouldn't like to be spoken to like I am stupid.
When I first came on the forum I wrote about my son when he was 2 and his experience with talking to god ( yes, he was only 2).. but that got "poo-pooed" as ridiculous. So it happens to us all unfortunately whether we are on a spiritual forum or not !!!
Also remember Cosmic that I am a sensitive / Empath and I feel peoples emotions very strongly and sometimes I just "know" things.
My comments to the author was not to question their mental well being but rather to say that no matter what they "believed" I know full well that this person is Not ArchAngel Michael.
I cannot prove this of course, but neither can he prove that he is!!
Only this week I got an email from the manager of a mental health group that wants me to take part in studies of my experiences with regard to mental health issues because I have recently had a lot of dealings in this area with a close family member.
(Also, we would like to get to know K-pop girl 99 as himself and not as ArchAngel Michael.. I'm sure that even he can understand that !..)
Old 15-08-2023, 07:15 AM
Master

Hello Angel,

Yes my senses have gone so cant really tell. Still getting used go.

You are indeed the kind, welcoming appearance here. And should indeed not act as if someone is stupid.

Hope you are well.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 15-08-2023, 07:35 AM
Master

Hi Cosmic. I'm as well as can be expected all told !!
And here's the thing you see. I'm physically not well as you know and I won't get better . And this is why I try to support others now. I'm doing my "bit"as it were hoping that when I DO meet my precious ArchAngel Michael he won't frown at me !!
It would be terrible if he didn't wrap me in the comfort of his wings upon my arrival "up there " !!!!!!
Old 15-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Administrator
A lot of what Angel Blue has said is correct , we can all be compassionate to others who suffer from Mental Health
But i would say no one here is Arc Angel Michael

Namaste