Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 15-04-2007, 01:01 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm also a spiritualist, but was raised Christian (C of E). I was a Christian right until a few years ago, but then I started to struggle with some aspects of it and felt that Christianity no longer worked for me. I still believe in Jesus, that he was a wonderful and very spiritually evolved man, but I can't accept what organised Christianity is preaching. I made the decision to go my own way and I now follow a spiritual path by meditating, practising yoga and reiki healing, and I feel much more at home, so to speak. I don't go to spiritualist church at the moment but I want to start sitting in on a few sessions!

Nice to meet other spiritualists!
Old 21-04-2007, 04:24 AM
SpiritandStone

My Spiritual Journey

I traveled through Dance, Buddhism, Photography, and Jungian psychology, only to find myself in the most unexpected of places.

The Gospels of Jesus Christ.

I believe Jesus Christ was a Human Being. Imperfect, but enlightened.
I believe his message was simply The Power of Love.
Believing him to be a Human Being has freed me to hear his words.
I take those that speak to me, and leave the rest.

I don't believe Everything about Anything.

True Beliefs can come only from the Believer's own Heart.

Love,
Bob
The Spirit and the Stone
Old 12-05-2007, 09:20 AM
m.namasivayam

I dont know whether iam a spiritualist or not. But iam doing spiritual reserach. Iam doing meditation for the past 8 years. Meditation brought back my health and giving more strength.I have my own website and share my spiritual experiences. Though i am not an artist i draw my visualisation. I have deciphered certain symbols and received cosmic communication from akashic records.

Last edited by m.namasivayam : 12-05-2007 at 09:23 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:47 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin Syrnrgy
I am very much into my spirituality, and it happen over a long four hour talk at the beach with a close friend. I was rasied Catholic but we didn't go by the book we just believe in god and went to church. I didn't understand the religion so I just said I believe in god. Until four years ago when the talk happen my mind was opened and I was able to understand the the connection with everything. Ever since I have pages and drawings of my new understanding...it was wonderful how spiritual information just flowed through me. It seem like ever day I was learning more about people's and nature's inner soul and the energy that lies within everything. I started to get in tuned with stones and the magical healing powers, the power of air and water that keeps us alive. I even had a tree expericence where I was in the worst stated of mind and as I layed on the grass outside of a friends house I looked up at a tree and as the wind blew its branches and leaves seem to release this funny nrg and which it made my tears into giggles and gave me a sense of peace. I was fine after that, now I can feel nature's nrg. I can go on and on and tuss me I will..

Any chance that I get to talk about spiritulity and our connections I take that time to help people remember what they forgot..

I'm banging the same drum I always bang - this forum is for discussions about 'Spiritualism' - I have a sticky posting explaining this philosophy and religion at the beginning of the forum. Please take a look. Discussions on general spirituality do not really belong in the 'Spiritualism' forum - suitable forums are available and appropriate.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Experiencer
Hey Mac, nice to see you again, as I'm sure you are aware SF has been down for quite a few days. Hope you are keeping well
Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.namasivayam
I dont know whether iam a spiritualist or not. But iam doing spiritual reserach. Iam doing meditation for the past 8 years. Meditation brought back my health and giving more strength.I have my own website and share my spiritual experiences. Though i am not an artist i draw my visualisation. I have deciphered certain symbols and received cosmic communication from akashic records.

Please see my posting above for help in distinguishing what a 'Spiritualist' is in connection with the 'Spiritualism' forum and what Modern Spiritualism is about (see 'Religions and Faiths - Spiritualism')
Old 01-10-2010, 08:54 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricia
Hey Mac, nice to see you again, as I'm sure you are aware SF has been down for quite a few days. Hope you are keeping well

Hello Tricia - yes there have been problems while I've been away and travelling - had to re-register - oh the indignity!!

Wonder if anything has been lost from archives? It's a bad business when stuff gets lost - shows how flimsy cyber space is compared to hard copy....
Old 01-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Master
Hi mac, if you'll notice... all the threads on the forum are from May 2007.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:46 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Hi mac, if you'll notice... all the threads on the forum are from May 2007.

Hi Kaere

I've just seen your response after I signed in. The penny had dropped just before I read your comment. It had hit me that the postings I made the other day will be meaningless because the reference I made to my 'sticky' explanation is no longer relevant - it's gone...

Wow it just shows how flaky cyber space records are. If a server goes down without an up to date back up, then everything recent has gone... What a lesson to anyone storing photos and other valuable files that they should have various copies - hard ones included - for the inevitable time when a system crashes, be it an online server or their own computer at home.

All the rubbish has gone but also the important stuff too. Shame....
Old 04-10-2010, 12:50 AM
mac

I don't know if I can muster enough enthusiasm to keep banging on again that Modern Spiritualism - to give the religion and philosophy its proper title - is not the same as 'spirituality'....

Ah, well, that's a start and maybe I will find the enthusiasm in time.