Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-03-2022, 10:48 PM
Suspended
Ascender
Universal Blah

Jesus comes to me and says follow me and leave behind your twin flame, idk. Kinda lost. My mind tells me my twin flame won't ever get around to reconnecting with me. Then my heart gets communications from Jesus. Can someone help me? Like, I really want to understand what's going on with me energetically. I need to.

I wasn't a spiritually-minded person before the TF and Iseparated, i had a big awakening, i learned of my abilities such as remote viewing, astral projection, clairaudiecne, and telekinesis. But the spiritual side of life seems like there's always a question being asked that I never really have the answer to, which is what I mean when I say I really would like to know what in the heck is going on with my energy.

If anyone wants to chime in, let's talk.
Old 15-03-2022, 09:54 AM
Guide
i mean, the goal point is to reconnect with your higher self/god, and if jesus is coming to you, i'd argue you've achieved that.

seems like your twin has done their job for the time being - i wouldn't get too preoccupied with how they appear in your physical life as you are always connected as souls.

focus on your passions and your purpose.
Old 15-03-2022, 05:34 PM
Suspended
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
i mean, the goal point is to reconnect with your higher self/god, and if jesus is coming to you, i'd argue you've achieved that.
seems like your twin has done their job for the time being - i wouldn't get too preoccupied with how they appear in your physical life as you are always connected as souls.
focus on your passions and your purpose.
Whoa that's just what I needed to hear. Thanks!
Old 16-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
My mind tells me my twin flame won't ever get around to reconnecting with me.
Where's that thought coming from on an emotional level?
Old 16-03-2022, 01:27 PM
Suspended
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Where's that thought coming from on an emotional level?
That's a personal question cause the answer is personal.
Old 16-03-2022, 01:36 PM
Master
So you aren't with who you say is your TF and you now have a question? I don't know what the question is to be honest?
Someone doesn't want to be with you means just that: they don't want to be with you. So you move on with your life.
Old 16-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Suspended
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So you aren't with who you say is your TF and you now have a question? I don't know what the question is to be honest?
Someone doesn't want to be with you means just that: they don't want to be with you. So you move on with your life.
I have moved on for sure. I was wanting to have some clarity on my twin flame connection. Mysticsl shaman explained it pretty well.

The thing that complicated me moving on was guilt and regret, I felt like I hurt her and the emotions I was feeling f kept me stuck. That evolved over time. Then as I'm moving on my relationship with Jesus grew much stronger. I never asked for any of this, but I got it anyway so it's difficult to understand my spiritual side, most of the time. It's been a long time since I found God, before that I was atheistic, things were chaotic but less confusing being an atheist.

Anyway...
This too shall pass :)
Old 16-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
That's a personal question cause the answer is personal.
Of course, it was posed more as a question for you to sit with, because I feel like that's the crux of the matter. I know that for me personally, letting go of an emotional attachment to a particular person proved to be just incredibly difficult, I struggled with it for so long; what I found in my own case was that the difficulty was being caused by unresolved childhood trauma, and the attachment only released as I healed that issue. Which might not be the case for you, obviously, I'm just giving you an example from my own life.
Old 16-03-2022, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
I have moved on for sure. I was wanting to have some clarity on my twin flame connection. Mysticsl shaman explained it pretty well.

The thing that complicated me moving on was guilt and regret, I felt like I hurt her and the emotions I was feeling f kept me stuck. That evolved over time. Then as I'm moving on my relationship with Jesus grew much stronger. I never asked for any of this, but I got it anyway so it's difficult to understand my spiritual side, most of the time. It's been a long time since I found God, before that I was atheistic, things were chaotic but less confusing being an atheist.

Anyway...
This too shall pass :)
I also work with Jesus at times, but not the religious stuff, but Jesus as the Ascended Master he is.
So I have not found God, as that again reeks of religion which is a system I don't resonate with, but the Divine or Source.
God is incorrect in my view as it implies "male" or masculine and the Divine is omni-everything, also feminine. If nothing else, everything is actual always feminine first.

I'm just telling you this as maybe this view vibes better with you too since you were an atheist.

Officially I'm Roman Catholic, not raised very religiously at all, yet somehow this God, Jesus etc. sinks in. Maybe related to my past lives, maybe just from society this life and being susceptible to this imprinting.
In any case, when I wanted to live my life as a Pagan, a spiritual person, I found it very difficult to let go of these old imprints, Jesus (religious version), God, and all the stories around it.
I had a cross with Jesus that is really beautiful and old, I think it came from my grandparents. I took that down. I refuse to put up imagery like that of Master Jesus.
I don't want to kind of revere/remember him on the cross, nor feel this stuff about our sins and him suffering for that.
What resonates with me is Master Jesus, Ascended Master, the Holy Heart. Carrier of the Christ Light in his lifetime as Jesus, which is very high vibrational light.
Jesus came in with his entire Soul, which normally never happens. Only a small fragment of our Soul incarnates. He could do that and carry that as he was so evolved as a Soul.
The fact he came in with his entire Soul incarnate was also why he was such a wise man and could heal. He did by the way spend many many years of studying and learning in various places with wise man and possibly -likely- wise women. Until he was around 30 if memory serves. It wasn't until that time he took the name Jesus as that was not his original name.

So after a period of feeling torn between letting go of the imprinted & brainwashed religious stuff -even though not raised that way- and the new view I wanted to embrace, I am now completely at peace with it :)
I love the Golden Christlight, when dealing with the higher aspect of that ray it's golden white, I love working with Master Jesus.
But... he's not the only one, plenty of Ascended Masters :)

In any case, just continue on your path. As long as you're in alignment, follow your intuition you will find the right knowledge/wisdom/people at the right time.
It's just a beautiful journey of discovery!

Old 16-03-2022, 07:32 PM
Suspended
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
is actual always feminine first.

I'm just telling you this as maybe this view vibes better with you too since you were an atheist.
I'm going to read your comments after I write this. I work with Jesus but I'm. not a Christian, he comes to me, sometimes visually, sometimes spiritually, sometimes in my dreams, etc. So various ways he will come and comfort me or sit with me as I go on my life. He knows I really need that when I physically call out to him. I don't see Jesus and his disciples as God but more like as illustrations of what we can do and be

The way jesus comes to me isnt as a god, but more like just a regular guy, friend ,helper, a reminder. One time actually, he came to me in jeans with holes in the knees.

Other times he would wear a robe, and I think that is a lesson for me to learn in my real, current life.

I am glad to know you know Jesus as that greatly powerful light. That light is comforting to me. Among other things...

I know he came in as his whole soul. I saw that happen, but not in real-time, as I was born thousands of years later �� was it 30 years or 33 years?

�� thanks for chatting for a bit.