Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 29-10-2021, 12:19 AM
Master

Red yellow icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
Ok. Let me be specific. After-life is a belief in all religions and accept it as indisputable fact.Now what soul does in afterlife is where people differ. Thats fine. So i will qualify this post as reincarnation beliefs in hinduism as the basis of my assertion. Hope that clarifies it .

Red yellow smilie(??) is accidental typo posting through cell while walking. I dont know how to remove it. Absolutely no bad feeling to Miss H doing her duty for forum. Respect her sense of duty very much.
Old 29-10-2021, 07:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
You have interpreted rightly . Some of us can re-incarnate as animal .
I think you too wont be expecting more detail knowing u & your views on religion .

I'm not very happy about your explanations - I had (as you say) expected more.

Nor did I realise that you know my views on religion - something which I have never put into words on SFs.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 29-10-2021, 04:01 PM
Master

after life explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I'm not very happy about your explanations - I had (as you say) expected more.

Nor did I realise that you know my views on religion - something which I have never put into words on SFs.
Though I am firm believer in after life and re-incarnation , I may not have the details you may be looking for. I shared all the basis on which universe may act (so according to Hinduism) . Minute details on re-incarnation has not been my keen area of interest. Hope u understand.

It is not brainer to get a glimpse of your religious view reading your signature and many of the threads we have co-posted .

Knowing your religious views is in good sense though few of them may be different than what i might have . Such differences in no way dilutes our relationships (of co-posting members on this forum ) and I respect you and your views very much .

Last edited by HITESH SHAH : 30-10-2021 at 03:02 AM.