Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 08-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Master
Love all thing's, fear naught and hate naught. Be positive and love unceasingly. This will help you overcome the dark forces.
Love utopia
Old 09-05-2022, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Definitely live and learn!!! For sure.
I am now back on track myself, for the most part. I still get bothered by spirits here and there, and I suppose that will always be the case.
Good to hear xx
Do you get bothered by people in general?
And what types ?
Old 09-05-2022, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
I have been abused and bullied a ton in my life, but generally speaking, people don't really bother me.
Old 09-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Love all thing's, fear naught and hate naught. Be positive and love unceasingly. This will help you overcome the dark forces.
Love utopia

Thank you for your input. I try.
Old 10-05-2022, 11:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for your input. I try.

My life was invaded by negative forces too, very difficult to overcome but persistence paid off on my part and life is slowly getting better, you have to be headstrong and not give up. Love with a passion and burning desire.

I know for a fact that there are negative forces out there that are consumed by hate. Hate is destructive, unhealthy and negative in nature but these forces are by choice consumed by it.

The only way out is to love unceasingly and be positive til you are strongest enough to deny them.
Arohanui utopia
Old 11-05-2022, 11:04 AM
Experiencer
I had one healer who tried to heal me through love only. He tried to coax the entities and spirits out in a loving way. It did not work. They remained. And these were some of the darkest forces around. They were evil.

I've learned that the main way to get rid of them is to force them out. I've been firm in my stance, and when I have been, they've left.

I am now mainly clear of all of that. It took many exorcisms and clearings but it worked.
Old 13-05-2022, 06:35 PM
asearcher

yes free will. much power in that.

the way such low levels or what they now are work is through the stages that the couple warren described, the last possession but they can't do possession unless the given permission of it's host. That permission can be when the host don't believe anymore it can stand, and fight and can there by even subconsciously surrender.

The beauty in the free will and taking back your power is that our thoughts are very powerful so at any time you can get back into the driver seat. Just my conclusion after everything.

I'm happy you are doing well now
Old 13-05-2022, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
What I experience physically is very real - both light and dark have been able to move my body, smile through me, speak through me, growl and hiss through me, and even move my eyes.

My story is almost identical to yours. I've been fighting negative forces for almost 12 years now, been in and out of hospital on anti phychosis medication.

Nothing worked but I needed to get on with my life and then I found love and positivity now love is my cornerstone and I wouldn't be without it.

Loves made my life so much more worth it and dealing with the negative forces is much easier by far.

Love and light
utopia
Old 16-05-2022, 05:03 AM
Master

utopiandreamchild now I understand why a lot of your posts talk about love. You went through an awful time. The medication did not help you. The only thing that helped you was you found love and it solved the problem. Is that correct? The problem with medical profession is they would not believe there are negative forces that is causing it. How did it happen in the first place to cause the negative forces? Were you channeling or having a seance. I would never do any of that. Some people could say to me I am involved with astral projection so I could cause negative forces which would be a fair question to ask. It sounds like everything is fine now. I hope it is for you.
Old 16-05-2022, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
I had one healer who tried to heal me through love only. He tried to coax the entities and spirits out in a loving way. It did not work. They remained. And these were some of the darkest forces around. They were evil.

Not that love doesn't work because it definitely does, I'd say that he just wasn't strong enough to expell them especially if they are as you say "some of the darkest forces around".
I'd say in turn that you'd need some of the greatest healers around to do the job.

But however I'd say that healers that would be able to expell these kind of energies would be few and far between. Good luck, maybe you'll outgrown them eventually. There's always an upside to anything I s'pose.

utopia