Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 01-01-2017, 10:32 PM
Pathfinder
Sully with Tom Hanks at the dollar theater. Pretty cool true story
Old 02-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Gracey

Sing.

It was a good movie. Inspired the kiddos to get up and dance. :)
Old 02-01-2017, 09:04 PM
Deactivated Account
Zombi 2. One of the best horror movies ever, damn how I remember having many sleepless nights as a kid because of this movie.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Suspended
Currently James and The Giant Peach
Old 03-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Zombi 2. One of the best horror movies ever, damn how I remember having many sleepless nights as a kid because of this movie.

The only horror movie that ever scared me was "The Exorcist". I watched it as a kid and was raised Catholic, so my imagination went wild with fear.
I love horror movies. Probably seen most of them. I always found the zombie, werewolves and vampire ones more comical than anything.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
The only horror movie that ever scared me was "The Exorcist". I watched it as a kid and was raised Catholic, so my imagination went wild with fear.
I love horror movies. Probably seen most of them. I always found the zombie, werewolves and vampire ones more comical than anything.

I agree, the modern ones are more comical and not that scary because they focus on human issues and survival. The movie I mentioned is different, it's purely about the dread and terror, combined with a literal nightmarish atmosphere. Though it doesn't scare me anymore nowadays of course.

Other than that, the modern movie closest to ''scary'' I've seen so far is the Conjuring from 2013 and it's sequal that came out last year.
Old 03-01-2017, 01:44 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I agree, the modern ones are more comical and not that scary because they focus on human issues and survival. The movie I mentioned is different, it's purely about the dread and terror, combined with a literal nightmarish atmosphere. Though it doesn't scare me anymore nowadays of course.

Other than that, the modern movie closest to ''scary'' I've seen so far is the Conjuring from 2013 and it's sequal that came out last year.

O I agree, the Conjuring movies are really good! I them all.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Guide
Last night I watched the movie Super 8.
Old 03-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Master
titnaic seams 2 get me all tim i no why lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-01-2017, 08:36 AM
Newbie ;)

The last movie I saw was... Zootopia, I think. It's been a while since I sat down and watched a movie! I really enjoyed Zootopia. It seems as if Disney is back to making really enjoyable films!