Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 27-09-2015, 04:36 AM
Knower
The Correct Way to do Symbols?

I was wondering how you Reiki Level 3ers do your symbols. If not using the emotion symbol, doesn';t it go, cho ku rey, dai kyo myo, cho ku rey to turn it on? And I've read to do it over the client once, over yourself once, and your;re ready. You don't have to do it over each location.

But I've also heard and read that some people just visualize the symbols while saying them 3 times in their minds. This can be easier and not as weird to the client. Is this just as effective? I've tried it on myself but couldn't really tell a difference. I guess that could have been my answer.

But I do know when starting out, I have OCD and took it into Reiki with me. I mean, I'd do every symbol over each part of the client's body, then over me, and then over each of my palms and EVERY time I changed my palm positions. Has anyone ever heard of this and that this could make it stronger ? i happen to think it was just my obsession/compulsion talking.

So I'd like to know from any Reiki Practiioner, Esp Level 3, how you were taught and what works best for you? And we are talking just the hands on sessions.

Long distance requires the long distance symbol which I still have to cheat on bc it's so long to draw....but just to be sure what order do you do those in? And if your are using a picture or something written (like a situation) do you hold it while giving it Reiki? My Master told meto hold it, but I don't feel that's even necessary and it makes it kind of hard for me to feel the flow of energy (which I like to feel).

I practice Usui Reiki, but sometimes I get so worried we are learning all different ways, some may be wrong, and since I learn from a Master at her home, I don't have a class to go to. She's def great, and proven how powerful she is, but it's been a challenge finding people to practice on and without her there to watch me. The only confirmation I get is from my husband and others who give me honest answers of what they actually feel (and they certainly ARE feeling things--like heart rates going up or surges of energy). Even sometimes when I feel a certain chakra is basically chugging my palm energy, I ll get the response that they can certainly feel energy coming in. And they always seem to feel much better afterward. And with an open 3rd eye, I was never taught but I can always sense blockages and I am always right when I question the client according to the chakra. Their stories make perfect sense as to why that chakra would be blocked and I've been successful so far in unblocking it too (I can tell when I give my final scan and from the clients perception).

Any adivce, suggestions, and info is greatly appreciated!

Death is simply a passage into another world--Emanuel Swedenborg