Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 13-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Space_Man

Angry Lost your posts in the recent hacking incident? "Vent" here!

Just so everyone knows:
[color=#444938][font=Verdana][quote=Devolution]Following another hacking attempt last night, we have upgraded to new, more secure forum software.

Last edited by Space_Man : 13-02-2006 at 07:37 PM.
Old 13-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Poppies

[quote=Space_Man]Am I the only one who is upset about this? I suspect not, so I wanted to have a place for us to
Old 14-02-2006, 12:52 AM
sashwah

missing posts

ALL of my posts in the healing threads have gone. Oh well, i can't say i'm sorry. I wonder where they went? There were quite a few, and all of the one's imbetween my posts are still there. Hmmm... strange. I guess my wish was granted when i said i wish i'd never spoken about it on here.
Old 14-02-2006, 01:00 AM
Angela

Thanks for the thread

I'am new here and to spiritalizm. I was very upset and disapointed when
my posts was lost. For a moment my heart sank. I was seeking help and wisdom about spirituality and personal issues. Excited about this new journey of mine, I would come home from work and I would check to see if there were any replies. There had been some and they were very helpfull. I looked so forward to getting more replies and conversing with others. When this happened I was so discouraged I just felt like giving up because it was alot of work for me spiritually and mentally. I realized that it was just a little set back. Don't let it get the best of me. And I can't just give up when things go wrong. I have so much to learn. One day I hope I'll be helping others in this forum. Although this probably seems to be a small thing, for me it is a huge step. Usually I would just give up. I have already done some repost. Thanks for listening!

Devolution, Thanks for everything. This site has been a god send for me.

Angela
Old 15-02-2006, 04:31 PM
sashwah

Aaaargh!!!! Aside from the post's which contained all of my overly personal info on them..which for personal reason's i wasn't sad to see go.. it brought up a whole world of hurt actually... i seem to have lost over 50 posts!!! Are we allowed to swear on here??
I will try and replace some of them, but it aint gonna be easy! I like the look of this site better actually, it's kind of peaceful.

Curse those hackers to the bowels of hell!! Why the hell would anyone want to do that to this forum? I've been on some sites that really shouldn't be allowed, dispensing advice which is not healthy to say the least, this site is a very beneficial site to all who come onto it. I just can't get my head around it.
It's totally beyond me. Thanks Devolution for sorting it out anyway... sash xxxx
Old 15-02-2006, 07:17 PM
DirtyMagicalAly

I lost some really good points I made in threads that altogether no longer exist anymore....that sucks....I cant even remember the points I made....but I remember them being good...
I cant believe anyone would want to ruin a forum like this for other people...I dont understand what they could gain from it....the horrid people/person....
How off putting and depressing....
Closed Thread