Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2006, 04:30 PM
tigerlily

Just wondered

Before l start l hope lve posted this in the correct place?

My nanna is 87 and she lost my grandad 22yrs ago this April,recently she has been telling me that my grandad comes to see her,speaks to her and even touches her,more often in last 2 months.
lve heard of this berfore but only when someones loved ones comes to collect them?
Myself and my mum are a bit worried incase anything happens to her.
Your thoughts on this would be grately apprecaited :)
Old 18-01-2006, 05:35 PM
sashwah

Hi Tigerlilly, you are in the right place if you don't know where to post.. thisd is for any topic whatsoever..

Can i ask you a question. How is your grans eyesight? I know that most old people have some deterioration of eye sight but there there is a particular disease called Macular degeneration which damages the central position of the retina known as the 'Macular'. This are deals with 'fine acuity vision' used in straight ahead visual tasks. The effect of this disease is that the central part of your vision disappears... you can see the 'real world' on the pouter edges of vision but everything distorts in the middle. Younger sufferers of this disease have been able to document what appears to be paranormal visions.. Seeing peopel and whole scenario's in front of you. My gran suffered fro, this when she was the same age as your gran. She had conversations with people who had died years before, even her brother who died when she was 14. She died two years later.
A gentleman called Paul Devereaux has written an article about the lesser known effects of this eye disease, as one of his friends suffered from it and was able to document as much information as was possible in the time he had his sight left, such as it was.
I would do a google search... Paul devereaux and macular degeneration. If it doesn't turn anything up, i can poss copy and paste his article onto the site... possibly through a pm. Don't want to get into trouble with copyright!!! Failing that, i'll abridge it for you. At the age of 87 though, you have had a good innings as they say.
I'm not saying this is the case with your gran, as you already know, some people report seeing loved one's leading up to the time of their passing.

Love and light to you and your family Tigerlilly and remebmer death is not the end, it is the beginning of something else. Your grandma will alway's be with you.
Old 18-01-2006, 07:53 PM
tigerlily

Hi Sashwah,my nans eyesight is not briliant,shes had 2 cataracts removed a couple of yrs ago but l dont think there is any form of disease,l know she has some sort of sixth sense as she has also seen her mother and father and many other family members who have passed over.
l just dont want to lose her really,l adored my grandad,l was 11 when he died and l am the only grandchild they have got so me and my 3 children are very close to her.
lts just weird when she talks of my grandad speaking to her,touching her etc.
Closed Thread