Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 28-02-2011, 08:56 PM
Uhmar

Summerland I am surprised you are not physically feeling this shift.
It actually sent me sideways yesterday.
Old 28-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Summerland I am surprised you are not physically feeling this shift.
It actually sent me sideways yesterday.

Actually I am feeling it.Uhmar, I am bouncing all over the place. I was feeling energetic yesterday and last evening started getting a crown headache and blah feeling. All is going well in my life, but today have barely any energy. There are so many freaky effects on our magnetosphere right now that it looks like a swirl of spaghetti. Solar flares have been coming at us the past several days. Having weird dreams, end up sideways or upside down in the bed (not normal for me) Jumping back and forth like a rubberband between two forums.
There are so many changes right now, Uhmar, going on all at the same time, how can you keep all balanced? Multiple earthquakes, planetory trmors, tectonic plates being discovered, volcanos rumbling and strutting their stuff. It can get more than a bit overwhelming,can't it?
Old 28-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Ladofthelight

If it becomes overwhelming, we all have the choice to tune it out. :-)

I am with you though, Uhmar... Been having difficulty sleeping lately some nights, others, no prob. One day I'll feel great, the next I just can't seem to get warm, always cold. This has never been a problem for me, my friends have dubbed me the human furnace.

Maybe it is related to all that is going on, maybe not, regardless, it is certainly interesting :-)
Old 28-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Neville

Quote:
If it becomes overwhelming, we all have the choice to tune it out. :-)

Hello LadoftheLight,

Is it possible to tune out of the bio neural electrical interference in our synapses caused by magnetic fluctuations in our environment ?

Perhaps some are extremely sensetive to such energies have like a volume control .but even those who are not will have as you rightly pointed out, experience disturbed sleeping patterns and generally feeling, not quiet right. and all this because our central nervouse wiring is being affected by magnetic activity outside the body .

It's not just us humans though, I keep reading of migrating birds getting their directions skewed because North and South are no longer where they were. and in some cases dropping out of the sky dead.

Another interesting issue is that pole shifts do cause fluctuations in the earths magnetosphere which may provide increased or reduced protection from solar events Which have the potential to skew our own electonic devices, Cell Phones, PCs, Microwaves, TVs, Sat Navs etc.

Its all speculation of course (from my point of view) but it does seem that it is credible and feasible speculation.

Best Wishes Neville
Old 28-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Uhmar

I havent slept in six years. not more then three hours at a stretch anyway.
Yes also having the hot cold issue and way past it being menopausal.
Sleep disturbance is very normal for me

But yesterday my legs felt like they were lead. Today they are fine.

Visions/lucids are as normal ..clear or spotty and vague but actually did have yesterday as well some visions pop like they were off centered. I remember thinking okay that download came in crooked. Only got the side half of several things. they were off balance as well.

Have been hearing someone whispering my name constantly for several days as well. I am Not saying come closer or louder anymore. lol It is like they cant get it together either.
everything feels out of balance right now.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Ladofthelight

Neville,

my reference to "tuning out" was coming from a "I am more than my physical body" perspective. In identifying with the "energies" we draw more attention to them and give them more energy to exist.

Days where I feel "off" I pay extra attention to these "energies" moving around me like a rudder in the water, or even through me.

This metaphysical approach helps me trancend my physical "attachment".
Old 28-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
Neville,

my reference to "tuning out" was coming from a "I am more than my physical body" perspective. In identifying with the "energies" we draw more attention to them and give them more energy to exist.

Days where I feel "off" I pay extra attention to these "energies" moving around me like a rudder in the water, or even through me.

This metaphysical approach helps me trancend my physical "attachment".

Ah, I see. thankyou for the clarification there. Sometimes, I get so wrapped up in my physical existence, I forget about the everlasting nature of the soul that in part is using this body.
Old 28-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Ladofthelight

I am kind of the opposite... I have to tether myself to terra firma, otherwise I would fly away! :-)
Old 01-03-2011, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/435/697/Google_And_NASA_Conspire_To_Hide_Nibiru_Planet_X_I nformation_From_Public.html

there is going to be a planet line up on march 15 of this year and nibiru will have a play in this and our poles are expected to shift again.

That would have to be one of the lamest things I have ever read. I don't believe there will be a planet line up either... but it is pretty easy to check.

Niburu was invented by that silly Sitchin fellow.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Gracey

ha ha, i highly doubt it is the lamest. i have no idea if it is or not. just going by what i have researched and i did come across the info you posted about sitchin.