Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 27-02-2011, 03:08 PM
Neville

Magnetic Pole Shift accelerating.

Since 1860, the magnetic pole shift has more than doubled every 50 years. That is pretty significant. In geological terms, that seems to be pretty ‘rapid’.
Here is another very interesting fact…

During the past 150 years, the pole shift has been in the same direction.

The following fact is even more astonishing…

During the past 10 years, the magnetic north pole has shifted nearly half of the total distance of the past 50 years! In other words, the pole shift has apparently sped up substantially.

The full article can be found at.

http://cnufos.ning.com/profiles/blog...ource=activity
Old 27-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
Precession ?
Old 27-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Myer

We don't really know if it's significant or not, because we've only been recording this kinda data for about 1-second of the earth's life. Humans haven't been on the planet long enough to predict 'trends'.

And I didn't notice the shift, so it's probably ok

Myer
Old 27-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Sundialed

i asked the leader of the maya don alejandro about a pole shift, he told me that when when we enter the central magnetic axis which is above the earth which will mark the end of the 26,000 year cycle or the year zero which will be in 10,20, maybe even 40 yrs he's not sure but knows we are very very close, the sun won't shine for 3 days up to a month or more, when the light comes back north won't be north anymore, also i have come to learn that some shamans in the andes build their lodges so that the opening faces west in which they traditionally build the openings to the east, when asked why, says cause that's where the sun will be rising very shortly,

i know it doesn't deal with magnetic pole shift, but i seriously asked the leader of the maya about the physical poles shifting anyway
Old 27-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Master
Go to www.kryon.com the channeler talks about this a lot.
Spiritlite.
Old 27-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Gracey

boy o boy, this is what i dreamt about last night.....good info guys, thanks.
Old 27-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Summerland

An airport recently had to be closed in Florida. The runways had to be renumbered due to magnetic shift. There also was an area that was blacked out as far as being able to research or look into GPS coordinates off of the coast of Florida for a time. It seems that there was a zero magnetic reading. The magnetic pole gradually moves over the years, but as geologists have discovered that once it does start moving it can accerlerate expotentially in a brief period of time. I do believe that there are some earth sensitives who can pick up on this. There are people who also react to the magnetosphere flucuations. The greatest danger of course is to pilots who navigate according to the compass. A degree of can cause a very serious problem.
Old 27-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Gracey

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/435/6...om_Public.html

there is going to be a planet line up on march 15 of this year and nibiru will have a play in this and our poles are expected to shift again.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Shim

There was a show on magnetic shifting some five years or more ago. From what I can remember the earth is 75,000 years past due. The polar shifting was found in volcanic rock, where iron was detected in layers settling from one side to the other.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:49 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
There was a show on magnetic shifting some five years or more ago. From what I can remember the earth is 75,000 years past due. The polar shifting was found in volcanic rock, where iron was detected in layers settling from one side to the other.

It has happened a few times. Some don't realize that the sun shifts polarity and that is an upcoming occurence also.