Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 31-01-2011, 03:56 AM
nventr

What's your song?

Anyone had a song that so totally described an experience you had that it was eerie? If so, what was it?

One if mine is from the Broadway show, "A Chorus Line." It's either called, "Nothing" or "Morales' song."
Old 31-01-2011, 05:54 AM
tragblack

This has happened to me many times. There really is no song that is, "mine..." More like songs that came on and described exactly what I was thinking in that moment... synchronicity.
Old 31-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Master
I know I will be dating myself here but "True" by Spandau Ballet is *my* song. It reminds me of a time in my life.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 31-01-2011, 12:54 PM
glpoisson

Voices - Russ Ballard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NiZxwdNvAI
Old 31-01-2011, 01:03 PM
earthprowler

My song is "Tammy" by Debbie Reynolds. My name is Tamy and since i was six months old when my dad was a country singer in the bars, there was one time that I was throwing a fit for one reason or another. The singer that was on stage at the time came down and got me and started singing Tammy to me. As long as he sang, I'd shut up, when he quit I'd start squalling again. I guess he had to sing it 3 or 4 times, lol.

I also dedicated it to my husband as my wedding song to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgFg2Tm5_wE
Old 31-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Reise Reise by Rammstein
Old 31-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Neville

There are songs that could have been written with me in mind if only the artiste knew me .

The Man with the Child in his eyes by Kate Bush

When He shines, by Sheena Easton

but these songs reflect my understanding of myself. or rather how I see myself.

There are also times when Raw Meat by Fish from the album Suits seems to sum me up.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Time

Pink floyd album - Darkside of the moon
Fat old sun - pink floyd
10 years gone - led zeppelin
mama im commin home - ozzy
change ( mtv acoustic live version) - blind melon
no rain - blind melon

the list goes on man LOL
Old 31-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
I know I will be dating myself here but "True" by Spandau Ballet is *my* song. It reminds me of a time in my life.
and me. It was the song I got engaged to, married to, everything else to. It was also the first song I heard when my divorce through. Now that WAS spooky lol. At least I can listen to it now without crying!

I Walk With the Goddess. Kelianna this just lifts me up no end. I'll sit there playing on repeat over and over lol. Drives my daughter mad!!!

Alanis Morisette always gets to me and I just feel sooo connected to her music somehow.
Blimey there's so many it's hard to remember them all!
Old 31-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Richinside

Angel1 "Don't Forget Me when I'm Gone"

This song hasn't happened to me yet, however when I die I have told my wife and kids that I want "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone" by Glass Tiger played at my funeral.
I doubt if it will happen, and since I will be dead it won't be a huge issue for me. A funny thing is I have heard that song on the radio three times in the past week - once while with my wife, and once with each of my two kids.
I hope that isn't an omen of my impending doom, and if it is "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone".....

Laughter and love,

Richinside