Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Experiencer
Is the Law of Attraction Real?

Is the LOA (Law of Attraction) for real? What do you think?

They say that feelings of gratitude and joy attract more positive things in your life, according to the Law of Attraction.

And that energy attracts other energy forms - that we ourselves, are made up of energy. So as energy beings, we therefore, can attract energies to ourselves, that are positive or negative.

So according to the LOA, the higher the energy vibration you have, the more you will attract that is positive and good. Happiness, joy and gratitude are all high vibrating emotions that will attract more of the same to yourself.

And the lower the energy vibration you have, means you will attract those types of energies - more negative. Sadness, depression and anger are all lower vibration emotions, that will also attract more of the same to yourself.

So, is the LOA (Law of Attraction) real?
Old 29-09-2020, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
They say that feelings of gratitude and joy attract more positive things in your life, according to the Law of Attraction.

And that energy attracts other energy forms - that we ourselves, are made up of energy. So as energy beings, we therefore, can attract energies to ourselves, that are positive or negative.

So according to the LOA, the higher the energy vibration you have, the more you will attract that is positive and good. Happiness, joy and gratitude are all high vibrating emotions that will attract more of the same to yourself.

And the lower the energy vibration you have, means you will attract those types of energies - more negative. Sadness, depression and anger are all lower vibration emotions, that will also attract more of the same to yourself.

Another factor we generally do not consider is:

What we love may end up being what we hate.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Another factor we generally do not consider is:

What we love may end up being what we hate.

You mean like when you learn to hate your job and your vocation, that you first loved?
Old 29-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Master

All that you believe and expect, consciously and unconsciously, manifest in your reality. It isn't only what you consciously affirm / visualize / wish at some moment. Your subconscious creates your reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
All that you believe and expect, consciously and unconsciously, manifest in your reality. It isn't only what you consciously affirm / visualize / wish at some moment. Your subconscious creates your reality.

Yes, that is basically what the LOA states - that what you focus on the most consistently will manifest itself. And that you must affirm it consistently too.

I don't know if my subconscious creates my reality. My subconscious has all sorts of craziness going on. I would hate that to be my reality - lol.
Old 29-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
You mean like when you learn to hate your job and your vocation, that you first loved?
That would be a good example.

Why is it a person loves their job and then later on, they begin to hate it?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

My guess? Is because the company sucks, or the leadership sucks, or it's a toxic work environment. And then, after a while, what one LOVED, one soon HATES.

IF that's the case, is it possible to still love what you do, but hate your boss, or your company or the culture and the environment?
Old 29-09-2020, 09:25 PM
Master

Quote:

Many people get excited, positively or negatively, without enough research, but lots of conviction. There is always somebody else we find to blame.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:

So, is the LOA (Law of Attraction) real?
I've donne manifestations by utilizing 'fear'.It's not a secret that most of the times we manifest our fears and not our desires.Why is this happening?I asked my inner self,and i was told that fear,manifest on the solar plexus area,and it's a strong fuel to use.
Old 30-09-2020, 12:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I've donne manifestations by utilizing 'fear'.It's not a secret that most of the times we manifest our fears and not our desires.Why is this happening?I asked my inner self,and i was told that fear,manifest on the solar plexus area,and it's a strong fuel to use.

My greatest fear is manifesting my fears!!! I try to counter my fears with more positive affirmations that are the opposite.