Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-03-2019, 12:57 AM
Guide

No I haven't heard of it. I've been researching a few modalities that claim to dislodge these old emotions but at this point I'm skeptical to try anything ...it all looks and sounds promising but I know deep inside we have the capacity to overcome it ourselves..I just don't know where to turn and I'm tired of listening to myself talk in circles about feeling stuck.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Guide

All of those modalities must have your participation in order to work, so it’s not like you’d be avoiding responsibility. What they do is provide ways of accessing your ability to heal and release emotions. If you’re dealing with blocks to trust and other issues it can be difficult to open up to outside help, but it can be important to take those first steps. Tell your practitioners of your reluctance and they may find ways to gently introduce their practices to you. I’m sure these are all methods that you can eventually learn yourself too, either by observing in your sessions or taking courses. Ask them for more info since you want to empower yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
No I haven't heard of it. I've been researching a few modalities that claim to dislodge these old emotions but at this point I'm skeptical to try anything ...it all looks and sounds promising but I know deep inside we have the capacity to overcome it ourselves..I just don't know where to turn and I'm tired of listening to myself talk in circles about feeling stuck.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:14 AM
Guide

Thank you Sorai. I did reach out to my first reiki teacher, as I know she does IET, another modality. I didn't research the heck out of it as I usually do, but I do trust her, so I agree that is a key piece. Thanks for this advice. I am seeing her next Friday. Of course I'm nervous because she is powerful...the first time I had a reiki session with her I was dizzy for a month. But I do feel I'm ready for something new. Fingers crossed its a positive experience. I'm going into it willing, not resistant, so we shall see.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:30 AM
Master
The Taoists teach how to release and transform negative energies from the body . Its called: Fusion of the five elements.
Old 01-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Guide

Thanks, I will look it up and see if there's someone to guide me in my area.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:34 PM
Master

Rooting for you Lucky. You've gotten some really good ideas here. Time to take that first step. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account

I found grounding everything into the earth works best for me.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:18 AM
Guide

Thank you Linen!! Here goes nuthin'! I'm so over this part..lol.

Thanks AraceliCianna! Yes I know my root needs work and grounding is key for me.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:10 AM
Newbie ;)

What a great thread, lots of cool info. I personally use EFT which has obviously been mentioned and it works for me great. I tried years of talk therapy to no real benefit and when I started daily mindful breathing, meditation and EFT my life started to change quite quick and I feel Im at a place which I never thought possible in this life time. Still on my journey but I finally like my journey and myself now.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:21 AM
Master
This is a great thread, but became intimidating with so many posts worth reading and considering lol so I wanted to post again a long time ago but felt I didn't have the adequate energy to. and probably still don't but oh well!

So it seems you would have seen your reiki teacher already now? how did that go?

That's awesome you are familiar with the EFT and people I mentioned! May I ask how much you have used the techniques of EFT and Donna Eden's energy exercises? I need to get back into them myself and make it a habit. along with doing the 5 Tibetan Rites daily outside when I do most of Donna Eden's daily energy routine. Soon the weather will be conducive and I can do them while my daughter plays nearby hehe.

There is another technique that I thought of which is interesting, and I actually found the guy who teaches that shortly after I found Donna Eden, so listening to him also helped open me a lot to the path I entered. His name is David Snyder and he's into a variety of things, a lot with Asian influence, like mastering the kind of skills that make him able to bring people to their knees without even touching them! but anyways, this one particular technique he teaches in lectures he has on youtube, seems like it might appeal to you.

It is very simple too, but ya gotta dig deep. oh and he also has a lot of interesting things to share, like about the human energy fields or whatever, and how certain emotions are stored in certain places. though I of course also believe emotions and memories can be stored inside the body and detoxifying (especially with fruit ) helps to further release them to be addressed.
but anyways it's been a while since I listened to David Snyder so I'd have to rewatch to tell you much more than the synopsis of the technique I am gonna try to tell you how to do. it'd probably be better if you heard it from him but I'll give you the gist of it and if you want me to I'll try to find the part in whichever videos where he covers it, cuz I'm going through some now and he talks about a lot of stuff lol. I love this guy though, will probably pay some more attention to him soon. He knows a lot of interesting things, and his wife has her own accomplishments too and he's learned from her.. he met her in Asia I forget which country.
I can't find the protocol I am thinking of, but in this lecture after 9 minutes he's talking about an interesting technique of 'breathing from' the place in the body where there is pain, which I think is very intriguing because I've heard of or tried breathing from the heart and things like that but anyways, just check him out if you have time and feel like it, there are other videos and variations on topics he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZXUds7lFvo

oh lol I found the technique in the video I linked, it's at 25 minute mark. He's showing someone how to do it on themselves for physical pain, but I think that it was for more general purposes in the earlier videos I saw him share it, so it probably works better for things that are more than just physical anyway. and since it can be used on physical or other issues, it'd probably be ideal for situations where you don't remember the memories or whatever you were referencing.

Ok, so, for this technique, what you do is you think about your issue, pain, emotion, memory, whatever is bothering you.. try to locate it in your body, and find out where it mostly is.. then, tune in and see if you can determine what color it is. Take your hands and start to grab it out of your body, and keep pulling until you finally feel it's all out. that is the tricky part for me, but get as much of it out as you can, and he said some people have done that step for 20 minutes lol.. So now that you've got it all out, with your eyes closed, in your mind is the stuff the same color as before or did it change? Then see if it is spinning in a certain direction.. notice what direction it's spinning, however fast or slow, and take a hold of it and turn it in the other direction, and start physically spinning it in that opposite direction, and keep on spinning it and spinning it and spinning it, faster and faster, and spin it til it's changed into something completely different and can't possibly be what it was before, keep spinning til it is something innocent not connected to the pain from before, and then stop and put it back into the place you took it from. then breathe deep and relax, and probably go take a drink of delicious water that you told you love lol

petrecehunt that is cool that combination has worked wonders for you. would you share details about the breathing, meditation and versions of EFT you do?

ps Lucky if you want to talk about what's bothering you (or anything) in private feel free to pm me