Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-10-2020, 03:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Dreams about trains and prosthetic legs

Hi everyone. I recently had two dreams which aren't easily interpreted just by looking online and I would appreciate any help you might offer in figuring them out!

In my first dream I dreamt that my uncle and I were setting up a miniature train set somewhere. The train tracks weren't only on the ground - there were loops like the kind you'd find on a roller coaster.

In another dream I dreamt that by friend from university who played bassoon had prosthetic legs. I was encouraging him and complimenting him on how he seems to have overcome his disability. He was laying on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old 30-10-2020, 08:47 AM
irisa

Hi,

the first dream about the looping train tracks...the only things that now comes to my mind is that maybe it´s about a feeling like: ´life is playing with me...´

The dream about the prostetic legs and laying in the bottom bunk of a bunk bed:

Legs can symbolize how one ´stands in life´...about foundation, ones own standards and values about life.
Prosthetic can go 2 ways. On one hand prosthetics legs are something good because when one has amputated legs one can then walk again. But i tend to lean more towards the other way: prosthetic legs...replaced legs...could then refer to not living according to ones own standards and values. Looking at life through other peoples eyes...being (to much) influenced by other peoples opinions and such.
This seems to be explained as well by the laying in the bottom bunk bed. When i look back at the time when i was a kid and could sleep in a bunk bed and there were other kids involved...the upper bunk bed almost always seemed to be taken by the one with the loudest voice...the most popular one...the one who always was standing in front of others (if you know what i mean). What also comes to mind right now is that this maybe can even taken almost literally: laying in the bottom bunk bed...laying to rest...resting under someone else...´resting in´...

But this last one can also make it more positive again. Gives me yet again another look at it. Why the prosthetic legs? Maybe after much/always having had to fight. The prosthetic legs then can stand for resting in sort of a new situation. A situation with less fighting (about standards, values, opinions, for oneself). I think it might be about this last meaning, because in your dream you were encouraging him and complimenting him about how he seem to have overcome his disability.

Funny part....´he played bassoon´....i am dutch and the dutch word for bassoon is ´fagot´....i looked up fagot...hmmm....´he played fagot´...

Okay, enough...