Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I feel that awakening is a process, but I also feel that one can have moments or time frames during which they "awaken". Personally, I had a period of 3-4 months of intense awakening and that is what I refer to when I talk about my awakening, that happened in 2016. But I can pin point things that had to do with my awakening that started as early as 2012/2013.

Plus, there is more than one kind of awakening. For me, my awakening in 2106 was about enhanced senses and truth of what's going on in the world. But awakening to a spirit realm, that happened for me when I was 13.
As for the person I dubbed my tf and his role in my awakening, he inspired the inner work that I did, that caused my vibration to raise (and I think that is a big part of ascending...) He also was the reason I did certain research that sort of started a lot for me... So he played a role and an important one.

The experience of the intense awakening that I had in 2016, was mostly good as my vibration was much higher, but I did seem to face some adversity or whatever it was in certain ways. I felt great however, although I had a lot of symptoms. I have continued to see numbers and to be honest, I'm not sure the numbers had anything to do with tf. But it gets confusing, because it all happened around the same time.

To OP, I don't much care about the term tf anymore. If you are looking for an instant and long term romance, that is one thing. If you are experiencing someone that pushes you to awaken, that is another thing, and I think that is some type of connection, but I don't necessarily agree with all the stuff that's out there about it.

As for the sensing the other, I feel that I was always an empath, I just didn't know what that was. This connection seems to open you up and yes that's a part of it. I also saw lights in my tf's eyes, I remember reading that can indicate a soul contract. I think that would be indicative of the role they play in your awakening.

Thank you for explaining the awakening process, when you experienced the two awakenings, was there anything in your life that caused them to happen or they kind of just happened randomly? Also you said you have seen light in your tf's eyes also, was there any other soulmates you have met in your life where you noticed this or only your tf? Just wondering because he is the only person where I have seen light in someone's eyes like that. I'm with a soulmate now, and I guess you could say I never really noticed anything through his eyes even though we have a connection with each other.
Old 03-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Dear Sarah,
Your post is very beautiful and vivid and I absolutely relate to what you describe in this connection in which you feel as if you have awakened to a new world. And yes, something about the eye contact is so uniquely powerful, like a portal to a new dimension. How are you faring on this journey? (To me, I see it as a twin flame journey. I have yet to read an explanation that describes it better, but I still think all of us twins are only half way “there” and still have so many missing pieces in our understanding). Good luck. You are not alone.

Thank you. It's nice to know other people can relate to an experience like this because I am pretty sure if I was to mention anything like this to someone close I am sure they will most likely think I am crazy and will not understand, lol.

The eye contact I feel like is what really made me believe there is a very deep connection going on. Even if it doesn't need a label as a tf, no matter what it is, it is something I will never forget. Almost like I was melting into some other dimension with him and time didn't exist. He is just my friend now and I am just glad he is in my life even though I am not sure if it will ever be in a romantic way.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Knower

Sara,

Do not discount anything that you feel Not one person here can tell you if it is a true TF OR NOT i dont personally subscribe to any romantic twin flame theory I do understand "soul connections" They are extremely powerful and meaningful, and are here to HELP and teach you They are not placed her for some made up, notion to fit into a belief that you are destined to be together, happily eever after It just is not true Appreciate the positives, learn from the negatives, but look within

xoxo
Old 03-10-2020, 11:29 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah14
Thank you for explaining the awakening process, when you experienced the two awakenings, was there anything in your life that caused them to happen or they kind of just happened randomly? Also you said you have seen light in your tf's eyes also, was there any other soulmates you have met in your life where you noticed this or only your tf? Just wondering because he is the only person where I have seen light in someone's eyes like that. I'm with a soulmate now, and I guess you could say I never really noticed anything through his eyes even though we have a connection with each other.

There was a ton of stuff (I believe) that contributed to my awakening in 2016, way more than I can go into detail about, but plenty of stuff throughout my life that led up to it and a lot of seemingly random stuff throughout my life that seemed to fall into place. Mainly, I guess is that I had begun to work on myself around 2012 by working out, taking steps to improve my life, career and financial situation. I was already doing these things when I met my twin and then he inspired me to do inner work after he broke my heart. I believe it was the inner work I did that caused my vibration to raise and the awakening period I talked about. I don't think it was at all random.

I have seen light in one other person's eyes and that person I have described in the past as my "near twin". So another strong connection and a person that I saw signs with as well.