Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 31-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Knower
Smile Andys Art.

Hello, I posted these paintings on here before, but the thread has long since gone. So here they are again with a couple of new pictures.

Old 31-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Knower

Old 31-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Jules

Hi Andy :)
Good to see these again .. and you! .. Glad you've rejoined us!

Fab work as usual! You know I was a big fan last time round :)... Did you ever make the tarot cards? And how did things go with your gf??

Hope you're doing well.
Jue x
Old 31-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Hi Andy :)
Good to see these again .. and you! .. Glad you've rejoined us!

Fab work as usual! You know I was a big fan last time round :)... Did you ever make the tarot cards? And how did things go with your gf??

Hope you're doing well.
Jue x

Hello Jules
I started the Tarot cards, but it didn't feel right, I couldn't get into it. I've not done much drawing for a while, my job was taking to much energy from me and in my spare time I just wanted to rest. I now don't have a job through illness and that takes a lot of my energy too! But the other day I had my nice cold shivers again, think my grandad was with me. So maybe I will try and do some more drawings.

My girlfriend is fine, she works and I cook and keep the house tidy(to a mans standard of tidyness!). We are making/drawing our Christmas presents this year, instead of buying stuff. I have a few ideas of what to draw, hope it works!

How are you?
Old 10-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Knower
I now have a facebook page if you want to know a bit more about me OraneAndysArt I shall hopefully have two new paintings done before Christmas, but because they are presents for my girlfriend I won't be showing them until she has seen them. I am going to paint on paper from now on, as canvas doesn't really work well with water coloured pencils. I bought an A2 sized pad of paper for 13Euro today, bit of a rip off I thought, it´s cheap paper. Couldn´t afford the thick good qualitly paper, they wanted from 17Euro to 39Euro for 12 sheets of paper!
Old 11-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Knower
My lastest painting, it is a picture of my Galga, Anoush. It was a Christmas present for my girlfriend.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Gracey

so creative, all your pics here have life in their eyes. i really like the tree one where the legs are coming out of it.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
so creative, all your pics here have life in their eyes. i really like the tree one where the legs are coming out of it.

Thanks. I like the dancing tree, I enjoyed watching her dance, she was dancing to 'Rythem Is A Dancer'.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Knower
I have a new painting, unfortunetly the colours are not coming out correct on the photographs!

Here is another Photo, the colours are a bit better but not by much!

Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Knower
Really cool!