Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-12-2022, 01:21 PM
Master
I have revived this old thread to repost a sighting I posted on here some time ago, but have been unable to find it via a search.I left the quotes from other on another site, hope they not too confusing.

Location of Sighting: Whitby , Yorkshire
Date of Sighting: 2003 ish
Time: night
Witness Name: Podshell
Witness Statement: I was hoping to see if anyone had reported a similar sighting on here , but the search on site appears not to be working, and to go back through all the pages would take ages, heres my sighting, I posted on a UFO forum a while back
Reply with quoteMy Whitby sighting 2002/3ish
by Podshell ยป Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 pm
C&Pd and reposted here from another forum.
have travelled a bit and seen quite a few things in the sky , most of them I can find an explanation for , except this one from about ten years ago , Whitby , Yorkshire around the time of the regatta in autumn and between 10pm and 3 am (appeared twice , fylingdales Airbase not too far away)
two small orbs of light coming towards us from the hills , these were fixed , as if on the wingtips of a glider , as there was no sound either , they flew straight and directly over head , the sky was clear with stars (except for one cloud out at sea) I knew this was something strange and ran through my mind what it could be , the stars did not dissapear between the balls of light as it passed over me so not a conventional glider , but the lights remaing fixed , as it passed me it swung up and out to sea , dissapearing into the little stationary cloud. Examining the cloud , it did not seem real , it seemed like a cover for some backlit platform , quite a few hours later the craft appeared out of the cloud and went back via the exact same route it came
################################################## ####################
Reply…..
Quite an interesting report. Have you reported it to the appropriate agencies?
Once, I saw during the day two orbs, grey in color which I at first wondered if they were Hot Air balloons, but, gauging the distance at about a quarter mile I saw they were too small for that.
Then I wondered if they were weather type balloons, but why two flying together, and in perfect synchronization?
Kind of like a set of round barbells, but, nothing evident in between connecting them.
################################################## ########################
Podshell
I can’t remember if I reported it to correct authorities, I filled some stuff in online once. These/it flew quite low overhead, about the height of a church steeple, so I got a good view and there was no distortion of stars between them as the objects moved.
There is one other sighting that was not fully explained, it was a small light orbitting the moon, there were three of us as kids, in the early seventies and about four years back I came across someone discussing it on a talkboard and she had also seen it, she was getting a bit of stick from other posters until I jumped in to add weight to her story. Now this was around the time of moon landings and travel to the moon, people said you should not be able to see the craft from earth , but I believe it was part of the moon exploration stuff.Podshell
Rookie
Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk
Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our “submit sighting” form.

Updated: April 10, 2012 — 9:02 pm

I grew up near Whitby on the North York Moors and had a wide circle of friends in the town…although I haven’t seen anything like you describe, I have also seen white spheres of light moving in an intelligent manner, one event in particular was very close, and was a sight to see!
So you’re not alone, I spent many years in a small village called, Aislaby about 3-4 miles out of Whitby – do you know it?
Lots of sightings from Scarborough recently also!
~Thanks
Pod
Hi Rich
I don’t recall the name Aislaby, I worked at the pub above the Heartbeat museum and also worked at the holiday cottages at Robin Hoods Bay.
I don’t know if I mentioned it in my sighting , but I think the caretaker of the church on the hill in Whitby witnessed it too.
If you google some of my sighting (C&P) and my username ‘podshell’ you should come up with a fuller description
Pat
If anyone replies to this, could you let me know how to find this page again, as search on here doesn’t do anything
Rich
Its at the top of Sleights, just off the whitby to guisborough road.
Jack
I know a bit about the area, im a regualar visitor to the railway, could the sightings be to do with the base on the moors, god knows what goes on in there, is there any possiblity that its them doing things?
Old 23-12-2022, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Only just noticed this, I took this pic about two years back and there is a small dark sphere over the house roof on the right, top righthand corner.

Is anyone able to blow the image up?
It is indeed a nearly circular dot 9 pixels across.

That rules out a bird, plane, or Santa Claus
Old 24-01-2023, 07:04 AM
Master

Hi POD. I've had a look. All I can do is take screenshot then enlarge and keep repeating with enlarged images.
To me it looks like a black "cross" that's all I can see which to me would rule out a balloon.
North Yorkshire is notorious for UFO sightings over the moors and coastal areas and I know all of those areas VERY well.
As you say, airfields etc but also lots of other military buildings dotted about in the middle of nowhere which would be reason enough for UFO activity . They need to keep tabs on proceedings and anyone that thinks UFO's are only on Tele they need their bumps read LOL...
( It's a black cross with a pale grey aura )
But maybe the person above has better devices than I do .
Old 25-01-2023, 11:41 PM
Master
Hi Angel-should have said in tother thread that the photo is not the whitby sighting,that is next but one above your post,I didn't get a photo of Whitby one but have seen videos of the same crafts.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:24 AM
Knower

"A new Pentagon office set up to track reports of unidentified flying objects has received “several hundred” new reports, but no evidence so far of alien life, the agency’s leadership has told reporters."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/202...racking-office

Since they are not alien and are unidentified, are they Russian and Chinese fly-overs?
Old 26-01-2023, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Hi Angel-should have said in tother thread that the photo is not the whitby sighting,that is next but one above your post,I didn't get a photo of Whitby one but have seen videos of the same crafts.
Yeh you shud av sed luv .
I'm not psychic tha nose....
LOL...
Don't make no never mind , they all UFOs , don't matter who's air space they ova .
Heehee....

And if anyone think they little green men need help !!

Oh they exist o' course.
But they not green !!! LOL...
Old 31-01-2023, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Cool Right click on image ....

This works for me. Right click on the image then 'open in new tab'. Then press 'Ctrl +' or 'Ctrl -'.

I believe there are different types, shapes and sizes of UFO's. They are dynamically sizeable. For some reason they are located on the Astral (I guess for faster than light travel) and clearly visible on the Physical (when they want to be).

UFO's I've seen look like planets or stars, multicoloured. Dead give away is they stay dead still when observing and being observed, and disappear or reappear as they travel elsewhere. I've never seen one that close up as on the photograph.

Why bother with Astral and travel by UFO? I believe it's a question of limiting boundaries in the universe. Also, some physicals I believe, may be capable of riding in a UFO; there's different ways of looking at it .