Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-09-2022, 09:34 PM
Seeker

How can I get proof of the afterlife?

Hi everyone,

Could I get some advice from you guys on what you think the best way to get proof of the afterlife is please? I've been to a church twice now( i went again tonight) and both times the medium who was doing the service was totally off, (this was two different mediums). Should I keep going back to the church as they have different mediums every week and hope one gets a good read on me? Or should I go to a private reading?

Thanks.
Old 13-09-2022, 10:01 PM
Private reading with a recommended person. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Administrator
You say you have been to church twice and both mediums were off,
Do you know how a medium works?
did others in the church get messages they could accept.
you are desperate for a reading or validation you could try going private,
that way its only spirit that want to connect to you will come through.

Namaste
Old 14-09-2022, 09:53 AM
Seeker

Thank you, Miss Hepburn that is what I'm going to look into now. I just need to find a good one and I need to find a way to book with one without giving any of my details away, that is going to be the really hard part I think.

Native Spirit, from what I have read on here the medium should give you details of a person in spirit that you can identify whether that's a name or what they look like or things they did etc which proves the spirit world exists. Am I right with that?

I would say others in the church were the same as me. A lot of "erm...Ok" "erm...I don't know" "erm....I don't know, maybe" . There wasn't anyone in the church who got a really accurate reading from what I could see and hear. It's very awkward getting a reading in the church as you know everyone is looking and listening and you don't want to come across rude by disagreeing etc, especially if you disagree with everything it makes you look bad.

I will try to describe how the reading went for me and maybe it is partly my fault I don't know, but the medium started describing a person and I really couldn't think of anyone who fit that description but I was trying my hardest to think as I'm trying to keep an open mind so I said "Ok" whilst trying to think who it could be as she carried on describing this person. But it wasn't really making sense but I was still trying to think who it could be and by the time I realised it wasn't anyone I knew it had gone too far for me to say I don't know this person without looking silly in front of everyone in the church so I just decided to keep saying "OK" and nod my head to the things she said and she carried on describing things that just meant nothing to me. She mentioned some names towards the end but I did tell her these meant nothing to me.

Yes I think I'm going to try and find a medium who can give me a reading in private, thank you for the advice, Native Spirit.
Old 14-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Administrator
You have heard the saying one size doesn't fit all it is the same in mediumship the medium should be giving you info that you can take that way you can validate it.
some mediums are more Experienced than others,

Namaste
Old 14-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Seeker

Yes that makes sense, native spirit and that is what I thought. I think some would have given up by now after the two experiences I've had but I have faith and will keep trying, I really hope I find what I need to find. Thank you.