Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I know that I know It (some what) well, also I know that I know It not so well. Who amongst us comprehends It both as the known and not much known, alone has the right understanding.

It's like my face. I know it's there but I can't see it. I can only see its reflection in a mirror. I also know if the mirror is shattered my face is still there.

I know that I know It - Consciousness - (some what) well. It illumines mind and all the knowing of mind is but Its illumination (reflection). I also know that I know It - Consciousness - not so well as I only know It indirectly by Its illumining of mind. Whatever I can point to - contents of mind including thoughts, beliefs, emotions, sense of I Am - is not It but merely Its illumination. I also know when body and mind are no more It still shines.

Though I can't directly point to It (I know It not so well) I know that I know It (some what) well by the very fact I'm conscious. It's self-revealing, self-evident and the only aspect of my existence that's unchanging, whereas contents of mind are ever-changing (as is the body - it's born, ages and eventually dies), mere events in the field of Awareness. The changing illumined by and within the Unchanging. The contents of Consciousness.
Consciousness and you knowing consciousness are still thoughts and beliefs you have in your mind. Your mind that supposedly is not your true nature. This line of imaginary thinking in the mind, creates a problem where none exists, ignores and dismissed the true problem, which is the false and misleading contents you have in your mind, and creates excuses for arrogance, hypocracy and contradictions to support them.

The mind is not the problem, the problem is false and misleading contents of a person's mind/conditioning.

How do you know for a fact that (your) consciousness will shine, when you die, when you are not dead yet?

P.S From whom is the quote from you put in blue?