Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 26-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Experiencer

I am rereading some of Stephan Hoeller's Gnostic stuff. Currently, the Gnostic Catechism.
Old 26-09-2020, 12:52 AM
Seeker
Money and The Law of Attraction by Abraham Hicks
Old 26-09-2020, 01:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeoneness
Money and The Law of Attraction by Abraham Hicks
It seems to work ... for Esther Hicks.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:45 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It seems to work ... for Esther Hicks.
haha! Love that!

The money part definitely works for her big time.

The LOA is always at work for everyone. Not everyone is aware of it, though.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:59 AM
Master
Currently reading The Gospel of Mary Magdalene.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-10-2020, 08:59 AM
Master

I'm reading Swedenborg's 'Heaven and Hell' again - for the umpteenth time. maybe the day will come when I get to understand all that he relates from his adventures in these worlds.

A remarkable book.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Knower

A keeper by Graham Norton
Strenuously charming ... surprisingly tender
Old 21-10-2020, 02:46 AM
ant

Just arrived,looking forward to reading this,for more understanding and awareness on the current internal tug of war.

Vaster Than Sky, Greater Than Space: What You Are Before You by Mooji
Old 24-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Knower

The late Charles Fort was of the opinion that humans were like cattle: owned in a sense by a higher life form and utterly unaware of it. The message contained in Nick Redfern's Final Events (published in 2010), which I have just finished reading for the second time, echoes what Fort had speculated on almost a century earlier. The book makes readers wonder: What if Hell exists but just not as traditional religion portrays it as? What if it involves, say, soul-harvesting ufonauts: human souls abducted upon bodily death and tranferred to UFOs or to hellish ET worlds? Final Events begins with the story of two early 20th-century occultists who, via arcane rituals, may have opened a portal to the close encounter phenomenon, in effect being indirectly responsible for the UFO flap of the early 1950s and later the activity of CEIVs in general. The Collins Elite was the official name of a group within the U.S. government that after investigating close encounters reached the conclusion that UFOs and their occupants were by and large sinister, on par with or equivalent to evil misanthropic spirits. In Final Events, we are told of how a few intelligence agents and some scientists, believing in a demonic realm, were at one time interested in learning more about these supernatural entities, in the hope of understanding and acquiring similar powers for the purposes of military use and espionage. We learn of how a number of Contactees had dabbled in or were practitioners of the occult, prior to their encounters with the so-called Space Brothers. In Chapter 4, the account is given of a man who described UFOs harvesting human souls on some hellish planet during an horrific NDE of his. The crux of the book seems to be that as nefarious space visitors or disembodied Nephilim are concerned, whether the Earth may be like a farm to such ones, with our souls a fuel source, providing these beings with vital energy. All this may be why official Disclosure of the alien presence has yet to take place -- for the truth may be too much to handle. Light reading this is not, but potentially of utmost importance.
Old 24-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
Well meant suggestion: use paragraphs for legibility.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.