Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-12-2020, 11:35 PM
Seeker

Question Birth Chart

I've considered paying for a astrological reading online, but I've never taken the plunge and actually done it, I can't remember, I think it's a birth chart that it's called. I'm not sure what I could learn from it, but any extra insight would be valuable, at the very least interesting.
Has anyone here had one done? Can anyone recommend a reliable practitioner? Thank you.
Old 19-12-2020, 03:50 PM
Guide

I know a very good astrologer, Armand Diaz, he lives in US and has a PhD. I know him from long time, I have never asked his services, but I received his book seven years ago. He can provide detailed information. I particularly manage my AC, but I can say it is not easy, and it is even harsh because it is dealing with energies from my spiritual dimension. I think it is both science and art. If you learn to read, it is very helpful.
http://www.integralastrology.net
Old 19-12-2020, 08:39 PM
Master

You can always go to a site like Astrodienst at https://www.astro.com/ and register, enter your birth details (you need to know your exact time of birth), and you get your birth chart free along with a free limited interpretation.

Note that if you are not familiar with a birth chart then the symbols and diagram will not mean much, but the interpretation helps to explain some of it.

And also note that any computerised chart and interpretation will always be limited. It may explain each aspect of the chart separately, but you need an experienced astrologer to consider how all the aspects might connect together.

But at least it is free!

Peace
Old 19-12-2020, 10:26 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much Iyzth and iamthat. I am grateful
Old 16-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowStar
I've considered paying for a astrological reading online, but I've never taken the plunge and actually done it, I can't remember, I think it's a birth chart that it's called. I'm not sure what I could learn from it, but any extra insight would be valuable, at the very least interesting.
Has anyone here had one done? Can anyone recommend a reliable practitioner? Thank you.

There are so many sites now where you can get it done for free - after you do that and read the explanations of everything the real research starts.

Start with understanding the different houses and what they mean - then, where do your placements line up? What plants were in the houses when you were born? For example: The sun was in Aquarius during the time of my birth and was in the 7th house. This means that if you were laying down and looking up at the sky when i was born the sun was where the 7th house would be on a natal chart. The moon was in Cancer and also happens to be my rising sign which puts them in the first house. The first house is always your rising sign and it goes counterclockwise from there...

There is so much to learn with astrology but getting a free natal chart reading is the best place to start.

Good luck on your astro journey!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 23-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Guide

Yes, MoonGlove.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Guide

Sorry. Moon Glow.
I do agree.
Old 04-02-2021, 02:21 AM
Seeker
I have received astrological consultations twice: one from an astrologer who uses the Western tropical system; another from an astrologer who uses the Vedic sidereal system. That Vedic astrologer was quite accurate, but the price was not cheap: $250. Now, it is even more expensive. If you are interested, her name is Joni Patry, and you can easily find her online. She has a website and is on YouTube.